SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at his page, doesn't look like there have been any new postings since 2nd October, is that right?

I find it most interesting that the questionable fb posts started right after thhe news of their disappearance hit the news. He hadn't posted in a month prior. I think thhey were in an accident and haven't been found, and someone hacked his account and is being a jerk. They would be privy to all messages and friends list, so know what will stir the pot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...enly-comes-alive-terrifying-family/?tid=sm_fb

Not sure if anyone else already shared this? From the Washington Post.

It's time for the police to contact Facebook and request IP address information on the source for the comments. Best case scenario, they will locate the missing couple, worst case scenario, it's a really creepy situation with no resolution. This type of harassment reminds me of the Long Island serial killer who taunted and tormented his victims' families with the victim's cell phones.

Does everyone else see the photos of the three of them, together? Or does my mind just work in diffrent ways?
Kala and the ex. Tongues. CD looking on.

There is more to this story.

Does everyone else see the photos of the three of them, together? Or does my mind just work in diffrent ways?

When was it posted? I've seen pics of them but not with CD visible.

Definitely more to this story.

I saw it, and thought it was odd not because of the photo, but for the fact that it's his ex. I've never been that friendly with anyone's ex or current gf I have dated. As for the photo, I've seen lots like that, it's the dynamics that's odd.

The pics may not be public. This is. I think people have been saying it for a while, but it's possible some/all are polyamorous and one got broken up with and got really crazy. It's very sad and scary. He seems like a happy, outgoing person. She seems like a sweet, gentle soul. I don't think anyone could dislike them, but it seems someone does.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/polynetworking/permalink/10153513889163411/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I try to think back about cases where LE has made no comments. No statements. Nothing.
Usually, it boils down to two scenarios. Suicides or drugs. Hope I'm wrong.

The only logical explanation i can think of as to why the police aren't doing more with this case is, they have strong evidence or information as to where they are or what happened to them.

So, questions first---
How did CD & NN meet KB? Did all 3 ever live together? (I saw speculation about the polyamory, both CD & NN are members of that group. but I see no posts made by, commented on, liked, etc by KB & she is not listed as a member).
What were the medications left behind? What were they meant to treat? The wording in the articles suggests both CD & KB were on medication.
Is there any known instances of substance abuse by ANY of the parties speculated to be involved?
Any known mental illnesses or handicaps?
What, if any, criminal history is there for all of the players? I did find some for (probably) KB, minor things- a few speeding tickets & a dom incident she was found not guilty of.
Was his car ever located?

I keep seeing people saying that the imagery from "imposter CD" is unlike his usual, but very much like NN. I looked at his public photos- the new ones are in line with the old ones- the same clown/joker imagery (some of it rather dark), even The Crow. Images not only very similar to the ones posted since his disappearance, but the very same ones (new posts, as opposed to "shared" from earlier). Really they all seem to share similar interests (not unusual in a group of friends). His "likes" also indicate that these types of things are of interest to CD.

I find it most interesting that the questionable fb posts started right after thhe news of their disappearance hit the news. He hadn't posted in a month prior. I think thhey were in an accident and haven't been found, and someone hacked his account and is being a jerk. They would be privy to all messages and friends list, so know what will stir the pot.

I think this is a real possibility.

The pictures are public, and on a FB page. Hint: Three people in the picture, and we're allowed to link to two of the pages.

So, questions first--- [snip]

I keep seeing people saying that the imagery from "imposter CD" is unlike his usual, but very much like NN. I looked at his public photos- the new ones are in line with the old ones- the same clown/joker imagery (some of it rather dark), even The Crow. Images not only very similar to the ones posted since his disappearance, but the very same ones (new posts, as opposed to "shared" from earlier). Really they all seem to share similar interests (not unusual in a group of friends). His "likes" also indicate that these types of things are of interest to CD

BBM. I agree. It doesn't appear that the posts are any more creepy than they ever were. Also, there has been some discussion about how creepy the ex-bf is (I'm on the "money" here), but he doesn't appear to me any creepier than the rest of them. Even the one who appears so sweet has a creepy skull and heart as a profile pic. However, that being said, I work with and know this age of "adult kids" very well. They like comic books, anime, etc. The ones I know have this same fascination with all the dark, sinister stuff, but are actually sweet people who wouldn't hurt a fly. I think although CDs posts don't appear to me any different than they ever were, I will defer to the families on this one. If they feel like it's not him, I'm going to go with that. (Unless, of course, he went off the deep end.) Oh, dear, still don't know what to think about this case!

Oh, and welcome to WS, cementcanoe, great first post!

The pictures are public, and on a FB page. Hint: Three people in the picture, and we're allowed to link to two of the pages.

Isn't that because two of the people in the pictures are missing, and the third person could be an innocent bystander?
I haven't seen the photo as I'm not a Facebook user, but I don't believe that any conclusions can be drawn based based on what can be linked here.

Glad to see this case finally get some real press coverage. Maybe it will put pressure on both law enforcement and (if there are any) guilty parties, and the families will finally get some answers.

I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.

That is what I was thinking that maybe they are in a body of water. But with the hacking of his account I lean toward someone who knows him and his account information. This isn't just some hacker, it is personal.

That is what I was thinking that maybe they are in a body of water. But with the hacking of his account I lean toward someone who knows him and his account information. This isn't just some hacker, it is personal.

I agree. The hacking seems personal to me. Has CD's facebook gone quiet? Or can I just not see the updates since start of october?

attachment.php
This symbol was the profile pic on the ex-wife's FB. It is the symbol for polyamory. I have a feeling that some swinger stuff went wrong here.

Attachments

• what is this symbol.jpg
    what is this symbol.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 453
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics