SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want anything in particular adding to this case map? I am only part way through until I find my way back to my laptop (Ipad only atm!) but with the searches seemingly being little to none it's limited.

:tyou:

I doubt there is any person who would be dumb enough to harm others, then obviously hijack their social media and taunt those left behind. I don't think the ex knows anything about the missing couple's whereabouts any more than we do.

Based on the lifestyle of the missing couple, I think they met someone "new" and that turned out to be a fatal error.

I doubt there is any person who would be dumb enough to harm others, then obviously hijack their social media and taunt those left behind. I don't think the ex knows anything about the missing couple's whereabouts any more than we do.

Based on the lifestyle of the missing couple, I think they met someone "new" and that turned out to be a fatal error.

Except Gypsy Rose. That was a VERY bizarre case all the way around.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...harde-48-Springfield-10-June-2015-3-*Arrests*

It's hard to say. Your comments are certainly logical, but not everyone is logical. If the person who is posting on his FB page is also the person responsible for their disappearance, I agree that it's not wise. But, sometimes people do things like that. Personally, I think it's pretty deranged and disgusting for the person who is posting on his FB to do so, whether they are involved in their disappearances or not.

I tend to think they disappeared at the hands of someone who knows/knew them, rather than a random abductor/killer being able to take both of them. A random stranger is possible, but, I don't think a random stranger would have much motivation to taunt his family this way. This seems more personal; someone with a grudge against the couple. Someone who lost out but feels they are the ultimate winner now. "If I can't have you, no one can" type mentality.

Now, the person who is posting may just be a sicko and enjoying this revenge fantasy, and they may not have had anything to do with the disappearance at all. But, I have to ask why do such a thing? I really don't believe a stranger would get the personal satisfaction that a 'scorned' party would. I also can't see a stranger bothering to copy things from the ex's page in order to try and 'frame' her. I don't think anyone would really bother. I also can't see a stranger keeping this up for almost 2 months. A stranger killer would either be more blatant that they did something to the couple, or they would get bored and drop the social media and move on to their next victim(s). JMO.

My sights are on someone with an obvious motive. Having the mentality of 'you stole my husband' is a good motive, imo. Opportunity would be easy to come by as well. Heck, just invite them over because 'we need to clear the air about what happened'. They would probably go, without question. Could have been at a residence or even an out-of-the-way location. The suspicion probably wouldn't be there that something could be very wrong, because people tend to have a lot more trust in someone they know and care about. Their guard wouldn't be up. They'd just want to make peace.

Does anyone want anything in particular adding to this case map? I am only part way through until I find my way back to my laptop (Ipad only atm!) but with the searches seemingly being little to none it's limited.

:tyou:

I think a map is a really good idea. It would be good if any local folks could go check out spots and we could update areas as 'cleared' as they're searched. I think the idea that the car could have gone into a ravine could be easily dispensed of if we could check along the common routes to grocery stores and other frequently visited areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to say. Your comments are certainly logical, but not everyone is logical. If the person who is posting on his FB page is also the person responsible for their disappearance, I agree that it's not wise. But, sometimes people do things like that. Personally, I think it's pretty deranged and disgusting for the person who is posting on his FB to do so, whether they are involved in their disappearances or not.

I tend to think they disappeared at the hands of someone who knows/knew them, rather than a random abductor/killer being able to take both of them. A random stranger is possible, but, I don't think a random stranger would have much motivation to taunt his family this way. This seems more personal; someone with a grudge against the couple. Someone who lost out but feels they are the ultimate winner now. "If I can't have you, no one can" type mentality.

Now, the person who is posting may just be a sicko and enjoying this revenge fantasy, and they may not have had anything to do with the disappearance at all. But, I have to ask why do such a thing? I really don't believe a stranger would get the personal satisfaction that a 'scorned' party would. I also can't see a stranger bothering to copy things from the ex's page in order to try and 'frame' her. I don't think anyone would really bother. I also can't see a stranger keeping this up for almost 2 months. A stranger killer would either be more blatant that they did something to the couple, or they would get bored and drop the social media and move on to their next victim(s). JMO.

My sights are on someone with an obvious motive. Having the mentality of 'you stole my husband' is a good motive, imo. Opportunity would be easy to come by as well. Heck, just invite them over because 'we need to clear the air about what happened'. They would probably go, without question. Could have been at a residence or even an out-of-the-way location. The suspicion probably wouldn't be there that something could be very wrong, because people tend to have a lot more trust in someone they know and care about. Their guard wouldn't be up. They'd just want to make peace.
For sure, the person posting as CD is a nutcase. A real mean whack job. I think she finds this whole thing a happy coincidence, a strike of pure raw luck in her deranged mind.

But I don't think she disappeared anyone. She's just a hateful, vengeful person taking advantage of knowing a password. And impersonating someone else, which is a crime.

For sure, the person posting as CD is a nutcase. A real mean whack job. I think she finds this whole thing a happy coincidence, a strike of pure raw luck in her deranged mind.

But I don't think she disappeared anyone. She's just a hateful, vengeful person taking advantage of knowing a password. And impersonating someone else, which is a crime.

Does she know the password or does she have his laptop? Moo

I'm certainly not accusing anyone. But, David's estranged wife seems, at best, cold and callous about the situation. She actually posted something to the effect about not giving a **** that they are missing.

Okay, I understand if this started out as a love triangle and the wife 'lost out', that she would have some anger and bitterness. However, even though I've had some bad breakups, I wouldn't wish harm on even the worst of my exes. Breakups suck, but they happen. I can't imagine not caring (maybe even having something to do with) your ex missing and perhaps harmed or even dead. These were people who were professing love for each other as recently as May.

(Snipped by me for clarity)

Just playing devils advocate, but if my ex ever goes missing I will throw a big party to celebrate!!! I didn't feel this way about any of my other exs but this last one is a full fledged sexual predator and sociopath! I would never do something to him, but I'd thank whoever did. Just wanted to point out there may be more to why she doesn't care if he's hurt or dead...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W4BVV6Wf6swz5W54KCz8fjPVym0&usp=sharing

Case Map ^

I added in all the crimes that you mentioned above, Momoffourboys just so we can all get a view on how close by they are.

Also, I haven't been around a lot today so will update as I go. However, please ask if you want something adding. ... or removing actually :)

Thanks.

Do we know where either CD or KB worked? Would be interesting to see the relation between work and house.

Also, my scale may be a bit off but would Broadway lake be a bit too small for a car to go into and not be found at this stage? (That's assuming it was an accident)

Does she know the password or does she have his laptop? Moo

I'm not sure. I quit reading at some point. If she has the laptop and he saved passwords, then she probably has a lot more PW than just FB, and more she's getting in to/creating. That's why I think she hacked the PW.

Either way, she needs to be stopped.

Do we know where either CD or KB worked? Would be interesting to see the relation between work and house.

Also, my scale may be a bit off but would Broadway lake be a bit too small for a car to go into and not be found at this stage? (That's assuming it was an accident)

Your probably right, I had just seen that someone had mentioned broadway. Im not sure the locations of where they worked to add?

Your probably right, I had just seen that someone had mentioned broadway. Im not sure the locations of where they worked to add?

I've not seen any mention of their actual jobs, just that at the very least CD was in work the day that anyone last saw the pair.

More on musings on Broadway Lake from a closer look at it, I only see a couple of places where it's likely a car accident would lead to the car ending up in the lake. I wouldn't rule it out as a place of interest though. There's so much unknown it's hard to rule much out at this stage. Appreciate the work on the map so far though

I'm curious about the friend who they were supposed to meet for dinner, if they were meeting at her house or at a restaurant. I couldn't find anyone by that name in Anderson, but there was one an hour away (Taylors, SC). CDC was last seen leaving work on that day, Aug 31st (according to one article) and they didn't show up for dinner that night, so that could be the timeline. If they were driving to Taylors, that area between could be searched. I'm not familiar with the area at all, but it looked heavily wooded on Maps.

Someone said they believe his instagram account was reactivated, as they received a notification for it, but there hasn't been any activity on it (it looks to me like an account that was started but promptly forgotten about).

I've not seen any mention of their actual jobs, just that at the very least CD was in work the day that anyone last saw the pair.

More on musings on Broadway Lake from a closer look at it, I only see a couple of places where it's likely a car accident would lead to the car ending up in the lake. I wouldn't rule it out as a place of interest though. There's so much unknown it's hard to rule much out at this stage. Appreciate the work on the map so far though

I agree with this. It's still worth checking. IIIRC, the deepest part of it is also towards the center and still only about 20' deep. The sides (most likely spot for accident) go gradually from 1" to about 10' and it seems someone would notice it. Again, though, you're right; worth a look.

I'm curious about the friend who they were supposed to meet for dinner, if they were meeting at her house or at a restaurant. I couldn't find anyone by that name in Anderson, but there was one an hour away (Taylors, SC). CDC was last seen leaving work on that day, Aug 31st (according to one article) and they didn't show up for dinner that night, so that could be the timeline. If they were driving to Taylors, that area between could be searched. I'm not familiar with the area at all, but it looked heavily wooded on Maps.

I'll check out the route they may have taken to Taylor's and attempt to add on to the CM.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W4BVV6Wf6swz5W54KCz8fjPVym0&usp=sharing

Updated case map showing the possible route taken to Taylors, SC. Checked out a few possible options. But apparently the door to their apartment was left unlocked so I am not sure this is where they were headed when they went missing.

The area around their apartment is so vast and wooded. It's hard to pinpoint every place they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo