SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T sidenote... does anyone know how I can hyperlink to the map? So that it just says 'Case Map' and its clickable and links you straight to the map?

I hate the messy look of the link ... OCD :)

I'm not sure. I quit reading at some point. If she has the laptop and he saved passwords, then she probably has a lot more PW than just FB, and more she's getting in to/creating. That's why I think she hacked the PW.

Either way, she needs to be stopped.
The laptop was also missing from his house. Some people speculated that as he was an aspiring writer, he probably took the laptop with him.

A lot of people leave themselves signed into fb on their laptops.

Edit: which honestly, does not look good for the "car went into the lake" theory. If he did bring the laptop and someone used it to sign into his account, then it likely wasnt an accident. However, thats a lot of leaping to make. It could very well be that someone just had his password, but then that begs the question... why is the dog cage missing. I feel like there is something we are missing that has to do with the dog cage. I wonder if someone was getting a dog and asked for the dog cage OR if they had an extra (or didnt need it) and decided to sell it online. A lot of people these days ask you to deliver things you sell online.

Is there a local buy, sell and trade FB page in the area? Perhaps someone can go scroll thrpugh the messages to late August and see if anyone was looking for/selling a dog cage.

The laptop was also missing from his house. Some people speculated that as he was an aspiring writer, he probably took the laptop with him.

A lot of people leave themselves signed into fb on their laptops.

Edit: which honestly, does not look good for the "car went into the lake" theory. If he did bring the laptop and someone used it to sign into his account, then it likely wasnt an accident. However, thats a lot of leaping to make. It could very well be that someone just had his password, but then that begs the question... why is the dog cage missing. I feel like there is something we are missing that has to do with the dog cage. I wonder if someone was getting a dog and asked for the dog cage OR if they had an extra (or didnt need it) and decided to sell it online. A lot of people these days ask you to deliver things you sell online.

Is there a local buy, sell and trade FB page in the area? Perhaps someone can go scroll thrpugh the messages to late August and see if anyone was looking for/selling a dog cage.

Sorry if I have missed it but is it a dog crate, like we have a crate with a bed in and thats where our dog sleeps at night, or was it like a carrier crate/cage for transportation?

Sorry if I have missed it but is it a dog crate, like we have a crate with a bed in and thats where our dog sleeps at night, or was it like a carrier crate/cage for transportation?
I'm not sure at all, maybe someone more knowledgable and closer to the case could let us know. There are a lot of buy, sell and trade pgs on FB, some open, some closed. You need yo be from Anderson to access them.

I dont know why, probably because I enjoy true crime, and i'm one of those people who tend to go with "worst scenario always happens" in my everyday life, but all I can think is this seems kind of like a Mark Twitchell thing (he pretended to be a woman on craigslist and lured some poor man to his home and killed him to make a horror film.)

I'm sure it's nothing so sinister. At first, I agreed with other posters, that maybe they had a car accident. Then I heard about the dog cage, which I found odd. Then about how the laptop was missing. Knowing someone is on CB's facebook and his family dont believe it's him really creeps me out.

I still think the accident could potentially have happened. There could be any number of reasons why the dog cage was missing. Just thought the buy/sell/trade, kijiji, craiglist angle might be worth checking out.

Also, does anyone know if the door of their apartment was definitely left unlocked? I keep deciding on different scenarios but then the door being unlocked debunked all and everything!

Also, does anyone know if the door of their apartment was definitely left unlocked? I keep deciding on different scenarios but then the door being unlocked debunked all and everything!
Is Anderson a small city? Where I come from, if you're just going out for a short time, you wouldnt bother to lock the door. Just curious, because I know nothing about this place.

According to this, it was unlocked:

kalabrownposter.jpg

Does anyone know (I would hope) police have checked the net for cars being sold close to this area that match the description?

Just looking on craigslist I see 2 in Beech Island, which is about a 2.5 hour drive from their home. I know the police are trying, but seeing as the one cop who was interviewed wasn't even sure if they had applied for a warrant for the FB IP address, i'm not overly confident.

Maybe someone from the area can shed more light on whats going on/being reported. I assume the police would be looking into this.

O/T sidenote... does anyone know how I can hyperlink to the map? So that it just says 'Case Map' and its clickable and links you straight to the map?

I hate the messy look of the link ... OCD :)

Sorry to quote myself but please ignore the above, all sorted now! :tyou:

Hope I don't sound like a negative Nelly, but KB and DC going to meet someone and having been in an accident or met with foul play during the meetup seems a bit unlikely if it's true that KB's glasses and contacts were found at the house. I guess depending on the prescription strength it could still mean nothing, or maybe she had gotten a new pair of glasses very recently that nobody else knew about yet, but it does give me pause for those scenarios...

Were her contacts left as if she woke up and then didn't put them in? Or were a box of contacts and glasses found? I can go months with wearing the same pair (I know not good) and using solution.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've become intrigued by this case and spent a very long time going thru the Facebook page of her ex. I've gathered just a few opinions.
1. Their break up was sudden
2. She suffers from Bi Polar.
3. Her mother is friends with the ex
4. The ex has her dog via the mother
5. Ex and the mother are arguing. Mom stated something to the effect "I see where you were causing problems for Kala.
6. Ex has been silent on facebook since.
7. Ex made a post saying that he had been contacted by someone to find her.
8. Ex still loves her.
Not stating any of that means anything. Nor am I implicating him. IMO I fear they disappeared on purpose with the idea of not being back. Some sort of a pact. JMO.

I've become intrigued by this case and spent a very long time going thru the Facebook page of her ex. I've gathered just a few opinions.
1. Their break up was sudden
2. She suffers from Bi Polar.
3. Her mother is friends with the ex
4. The ex has her dog via the mother
5. Ex and the mother are arguing. Mom stated something to the effect "I see where you were causing problems for Kala.
6. Ex has been silent on facebook since.
7. Ex made a post saying that he had been contacted by someone to find her.
8. Ex still loves her.
Not stating any of that means anything. Nor am I implicating him. IMO I fear they disappeared on purpose with the idea of not being back. Some sort of a pact. JMO.
I spent awhile on her ex page as well. I noticed all the same you listed. I also noticed the week before they went missing his post were odd...did you pick that up as well? I can't go into detail since he is not a poi. And this is all my opinion. Either he locked down his fb or he stopped posting every since that little argument with her mom.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh boy... The husband of the person who set up a Go Fund Me posted on CD's page that the media got it wrong -- the dog crate is not missing. Wow. On a bright note, it looks like the two families have decided to work together again.

Oh boy... The husband of the person who set up a Go Fund Me posted on CD's page that the media got it wrong -- the dog crate is not missing. Wow. On a bright note, it looks like the two families have decided to work together again.

Okay so that eliminates a few options of what may have happened. I seriously think it looks like they didnt leave that apartment willingly, or planned.

Ok, thats at least good about the dog crate, and the family working together. I agree about the ex and have since the first few pages of this thread. He is kind of out there. Has anyone tried to compare his writings with the ones on CD's fb? I saw some people had compared CD's ex, but not KB's.

Also wonder if the dog was just KB's, or if she shared it with her ex before they split?

From what I see...she lived with the ex with the dog. But seems like it was her dog. He has a dog n cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo