SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie's license plate is reported as both "HWY124" and "HWY224". I'm not sure which is correct, but is that a personalized plate or is that the way So. Carolina plates are normally printed? If personalized, what would be the meaning of it?

A standard issued SC license plate does actually consist of three letters and three numbers. (Example: AAA111) So, his tag probably wasn't a vanity plate and that just happened to be the letter/number combination he was given when his car was registered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good find. Can we get a link to where the PDFs are sourced from, please and thanks. t

Not sure if this was answered but here is one

[video=twitter;794683046490468352]https://twitter.com/foxcarolinanews/status/794683046490468352[/video]

KB met Kohlhepp through a friend, and he had paid her to clean some houses for him that he had for sale.

Klohhepp asked KB and Carver to come to his house to clear some underbrush and said he would pay them for the work, and that’s when the abduction happened, the family said.

A body was found Friday afternoon near where KB was rescued, according to Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger. He has not yet identified the victim.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...ct-shoot-her-boyfriend-solicitor-says/8243701

RSBM

30 by 15 ft was reported when the news broke.

Ah I missed that. *map brain*

Thank you.

ETA: It's going to be there somewhere around, close to the garage. If he took his victims up to the living quarters above the garage he isn't going to keep the container too far away, too risky.

I think if I read it correctly he left the county where the woman complained about him to the county he is in now.
He just opened his own agency and no one the wiser.

In doing a little research, he had two previous addresses in Moore SC other than the address in Spartanburg SC.

KB met Kohlhepp through a friend, and he had paid her to clean some houses for him that he had for sale.

Klohhepp asked KB and Carver to come to his house to clear some underbrush and said he would pay them for the work, and that’s when the abduction happened, the family said.

A body was found Friday afternoon near where KB was rescued, according to Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger. He has not yet identified the victim.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...ct-shoot-her-boyfriend-solicitor-says/8243701

"He said the last contact KB had on social media was with Kohlhepp."

I'm sorry to say this, but I really think LE were too apathetic about them being missing. I think they assumed, rather than investigating. I know there are processes, but... It took longer than it needed to.

Any other missing persons case where action has been taken immediately shows that where there's a will...

Suspect in captive woman case had deeply troubled past, court records show
Todd Kohlhepp raped 14-year-old girl in 1986, but troubles started much younger

WYFF4
Updated: 4:28 PM EDT Nov 4, 2016
By Carla Field

An article FILLED to the brim with early childhood stuff:

http://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...eply-troubled-past-court-records-show/8243951

“ A presentencing investigation report said Kohlhepp’s mother, <b>Regina Kohlhepp, said he had noticeable emotional and behavioral problems since he was about 15 months old. She said he was always mean to other children, and if required to interact with them, he did so in an aggressive manner.</b>

Kohlhepp’s parents divorced when he was a baby, and his mother remarried when he was about 2. His mother said that when Kohlhepp was a teenager, he threatened to kill her so he could live with his biological father.

According to the report, a neighbor told Kohlhepp’s probation officer that the teen was “a devil on a chain.” The neighbor said Kohlhepp had locked her son in a dog kennel and rolled it over and over, despite the child screaming and crying. She said Kohlhepp was starved for attention, and used inappropriate methods to get it. She said he was obsessed with sex and weapons.”​

BBM

Had these violent tendencies since he was a year and half old??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. This person was never rehabitable. Ever. Born bad.

I had read a little while ago an interview with a woman who said a friend had recently set he up on a blind date, but she had a weird feeling and backed out. I think slowly we will hear more from his acquaintances. I doubt friends would want to come forward after the beatings a few took from others on his fb page before they removed themselves.

In the post about the cat lady chasing him, he says people always turn and go the other way when meeting him, but cat lady didn't.

I keep wondering what the 1985 victim and her family must thinking/feeling now.

"He said the last contact KB had on social media was with Kohlhepp."

I'm sorry to say this, but I really think LE were too apathetic about them being missing. I think they assumed, rather than investigating. I know there are processes, but... It took longer than it needed to.

Any other missing persons case where action has been taken immediately shows that where there's a will...

I'm not a massive fan of suing public sectors like the police, but I am honestly feeling sickened that poor KB might have been locked in that box for 2 months longer than necessary. If that's the case I hope she walks away with plenty enough to try and rebuild a comfortable life. Forever.

Okay, so here's what I'm wondering, now that I'm about caught up:

Is he choosing his victims because he fixates on them, or does he fixate on the men in their lives first?

- In the incident when he was a teen, he used the boyfriend to lure his victim. Was he trying to get her, or trying to get her because he wanted to show up the boyfriend?
- People mentioned that he would be very aggressive/competitive with the men he interacted with. One of his tenants said this, and apparently he did it on (his own) Facebook.
- Did he go after KB because he was obsessed with her, or would he have been completely uninterested if she was single?

I think these are important questions when (or if, in the event they find more bodies) it comes to figuring out who his potential victims were. If he was obsessed with showing up other men and the women were, in his mind, just a bonus, his victims are going to look different than serial killers/kidnappers like Bundy, who clearly had a type of victim. He might even have male victims who were single, but who TK felt threatened by in some other way, or who had something (other than a girlfriend) that he wanted.

In the recommendation letter written to the court back in 89, (which has been posted here somewhere, as well the local Fox News site), the officer stated he had gone over the case notes and the previous psych evaluation with the psychiatrist in charge of the juvenile sex offender program, and after reviewing it, he believed the sexual assault was not about sex but was merely another method for the offender to commit a sadistic act of violence. Therefore, his opinion was that rehabilitation wasn't possible by completing the sex offender program. He said TK had psychological and behavioral issues that would require a level of help well above and beyond anything the program could offer him.

How likely are cadaver dogs to hit on remains buried very deep?

I am perplexed as well why it took so long. I know it takes time for warrants to be issued, but in a life or death situation...and being that it is a RSO they need to search, it should be within hours. Did they finally take it seriously with the fb posting? Why did it take so long for anyone to even mention that she worked for him cleaning houses.

So many questions...thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He really scares me. I can't fathom being held by him.

Or selling him a dog crate? The missing dog crate is very odd.

She worked for TK cleaning houses, didn't she? Maybe he mentioned that he needed it for some reason (to get a pet to the vet) and she and Charlie were taking it out to him? I've loaned my cat carriers to coworkers a bunch of times. And a lot of bosses/coworkers friend their employees on FB.

Not sure why he would be friends with Charlie, too, though. (Since he was reportedly hacking Charlie's account, he may have added himself after the fact so he could monitor what Charlie's friends were posting to his wall from his own Facebook account.)

I'd also bet he read here.
I absolutely believe he was reading here, and everywhere, and finding the whole thing quite delicious. He's the kind of guy who makes other men his prison slave. I hope a shivv finds him. I hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel