SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me so mad....abc news busted for faking their location in covering this story. Journalism is turning into fiction. Pretty soon we won't even be able to quote MSM. So eager to get in on the ratings....where were they when she was missing?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/11/04/abc-news-linsey-davis-fake-crime-scene/

Are you kidding me?!?! Not professional at all! I was watching this morning because I did an on camera segment with them yesterday about the case for GMA this morning. I don't do any other interviews with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, this tweet is from a local reporter. If this statement is accurate, it sounds like Charlie was shot shortly after he and KB were last seen, and LE acting on her cell phone pings more quickly would not have made a difference for him. Obviously would have made a difference for her though.

f65519d886680a017fbdc4b6467ecdb8.png

I've finally read through all of this from the beginning. I was aware of the case through my groups on FB, but thought it would be one of those cases that dwindled away, as there didn't seem to be much action on it.
Boy, was I wrong?!

This is INSANE.

Poor, poor KB. And Poor CDC. And the other victims. For there are other victims.

Things I've picked up on having read through from start to finish in one evening and therefore can maybe add some coherence to...

The dog crate was said to have been found NOT missing. Family members confirmed that after a few weeks into the disappearance.

CDC's laptop, however, was missing. It's fair to assume that was being used by TK to post the mysterious facebook posts, not a mobile phone as they were confirmed by LE to have not been active since their disappearance.

The woman who was posting on TK's facebook posts with affection etc, I assumed from the very first moment that this was someone TK had created. Call it intuition or gut feeling or maybe an educated guess having dealt with someone who made up online personas, but this woman screams out fake. And well-placed and everything someone would want if they wanted to purport to be desired on SM.

The ex-wife and ex-boyf that were suspected by so many were probably of the opinion that they had run off together somewhere. The "I don't give a **** that they've disappeared" line doesn't particularly project guilt to me! She would have to be pretty psychopathic to have abducted and hidden/killed both of them without much of a trace and a psychopath would be much more charming than the ex-wife seems to be! If she had been involved, I'm pretty sure she would be "helping" to share the missing posters and moving suspicion away from her, not attracting it. Her response just says to me that she was a woman scorned who didn't care they had left. I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the frame of mind that anything had happened to them. So I would predict she can be ruled out of any connection to TK.

Obviously all MOO.

Crazy. Crazy. I feel like this has the potential to be Ted Bundy big when all comes out. But with less charm and more force. Disgusting.
Fyi CDC's laptop was never actually missing. It was said in the closed fb group made by CDC's family that NN took it when they split. So I'm still pretty sure it was NN posting on CDC'S fb.
Just barely made out someone say they found a body under a building on the Fox Carolina feed that has just been running with people talking in the background seemingly unaware that they are still filming.

Do you think he gained all that weight knowing he would be going to prison soon and wouldn't be able to have his favorite foods? He facebooked about eating.

Still continuing to catch up but.... I have a feeling he's a Ted Bundy.
Reading all his comments and the items he reviewed is just horrifying. He is literally telling the truth but hiding it with possible dark humor. I do not think this is his first time. At all. He was way too sure of himself. I'm just floored. When I first saw them missing I thought maybe they had been in a car accident also and yet to be found. This is deeply disturbing. It makes you look at everyone differently when cases like this emerge. You wonder if you realllllly know your friends and family.

His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on his FB page. One of the groups he belongs to is about Tiny Homes...
Btw does anyone have a link to these Amazon reviews ? I just see references to some of them here but nissed a link . I'm still not caught up reading. Just did speed reading on the psych evaluation documents..wow just wow

Here you go!

Fyi CDC's laptop was never actually missing. It was said in the closed fb group made by CDC's family that NN took it when they split. So I'm still pretty sure it was NN posting on CDC'S fb.

whoa. but is there another way TK could have gone on his facebook without pinging his phone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, I hadn't read that about grandfather, was that mentioned in one of the PDFs or an article? TIA
He said it on a fb post about discipline.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Freed S.C. captive says man killed her boyfriend after they answered ad for work

A woman who was “chained up like a dog” for weeks in a dark storage container was lured to her captor’s South Carolina property for a cleaning job

Confused... why would they answer an ad? Didn't KB already clean houses for him, according to a friend? There are already two different stories that they met each other online, or through friends, now it's an ad.

Also of note -

“They were going to do some work, help cleaning up the property. And he pulled out a gun and took them hostage,” Herren said, adding that the abduction happened quickly.

KB’s friends say she worked with her alleged kidnapper cleaning houses, according to CBS affiliate WSPA.
- Again, confused by this. Why would they answer an ad if she already worked for him.

she was in the container nearly the entire time except for when she was taken out for occasional walks.

Anderson Police say from early on they had no indication there was foul play, even with the cell phone pings.

Hmmm... Her phone pings on a huge remote property, but the police think there's no foul play.

“He’s not the kind of person to do something like this,” Cherry Laurens said by phone. “Working with him he was an excellent boss. He stood up for us whenever we needed him.”

She said it was widely known that he was registered as a sex offender, but he told people that it was based on trumped-up charges after he “had gone joyriding with a girl” and upset her father, who was a prominent local official.

This is the second known time that TK falsified the story of the circumstances around the 1986 rape. This time he was joyriding, but he told the real estate board it was a verbal argument.

whoa. but is there another way TK could have gone on his facebook without pinging his phone?

Only way I think is taking sim card out and using wifi.

Trying to catch up with this thread whenever I pop back online & this awful horror story gets worse each time & I am really not sure how.

Has there been any word on KB?
same.

If KB knew the login info for his account, TK could have coerced it out of her, but the weird posts seemed like they were pretty weird and random. I imagine If TK were going to hack the guy's account and play games, they would have been more purposeful. Or just stuff to throw people off, like posting that he and KB were fine.

I lean toward NN being behind the Facebook stuff and not being connected to TK.

i thought we were leaning towards TK posting on CDC's Facebook but now it's back to NN. we had conflicting info about where the laptop was. interesting.

If KB knew the login info for his account, TK could have coerced it out of her, but the weird posts seemed like they were pretty weird and random. I imagine If TK were going to hack the guy's account and play games, they would have been more purposeful. Or just stuff to throw people off, like posting that he and KB were fine.

I lean toward NN being behind the Facebook stuff and not being connected to TK.

But what about the Hotel California thing? What if both the ex and TK were posting things on CDC's account from different locations? Ex has the computer, TK has the phone. I don't know, though. I didn't see any of the posts, but supposedly they were taunting and dark in nature which sounds only like TK doing it.

But what about the Hotel California thing? What if both the ex and TK were posting things on CDC's account from different locations? Ex has the computer, TK has the phone. I don't know, though. I didn't see any of the posts, but supposedly they were taunting and dark in nature which sounds only like TK doing it.

also..... if he died soon after they were last seen, i feel like the person posting knew that :( i feel like they had that inside info that he wouldnt be logging on.

His facebook is now down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"KB's best friend and family spokesperson *[Name removed]said she*is very shaken up but is a survivor.* [Name removed]said KB met Kohlhepp through a friend and cleaned houses for him as a side job. He reportedly paid her $500 per home.

[Name removed] said KB saw her boyfriend shot three times by her accused kidnapper. She said her path to rebuilding after the traumatic experience will take time, but it will happen."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-out-amid-disturbing-kidnapping-investigation

I imagine the LE persons who actually found KB and extracted her have been traumatized somewhat as well. I don't think things of this nature happen too often, and it would be a tough thing to shake out of your head. :(

I thought I read that it was the IP address linked to the post-disappearance FB entries that finally led them to the property. No?

I'm very confused why he wasn't hand cuffed, hands I could understand he had to sign papers, but not even ankle chains. He needs to be chained around his neck. Imo.

Well, how the heck would he be able to get to his "special permitted" gun with hand cuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay