SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Rivalsons.com was his graphics design company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, I said Rival, it's sevensons.com. Must have music on my brain.

It's in his Linkedin profile too.

All the Amazon images are making the thread hard to navigate.

People like this remind me of Israel Keys.....a wolf in sheets clothing. They never see him coming.

.. just
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TK posted on fb about wolves and sheep on April 22. Entire post-> "sheep are rather tasty.. just sayin.. keep up the work.. wolves depend on you.."

While reading through the links to docs posted upthread, I'm confused.
It seems the mother had spilled the beans on what a menace this kid was, yet...in her letter for leniency she paints a much different picture of her son.
"Todd is not a bad boy. He never has been."
But...
A presentencing investigation report said Kohlhepp’s mother, Regina Kohlhepp, said he had noticeable emotional and behavioral problems since he was about 15 months old. She said he was always mean to other children, and if required to interact with them, he did so in an aggressive manner.

The things written about his behavior remind me of the 'bad seed' I grew up next door too. Thankfully, he never committed acts as atrocious as Todd, but he has been a lifelong non-law-abiding citizen, with several arrests.

Some people truly are just born bad.

He reminds me of the main character from the movie "We Need to Talk About Kevin".

From Rotten Tomatoes:
Tilda Swinton plays the mother, Eva, as she contends for 15 years with the increasing malevolence of her first-born child, Kevin (Ezra Miller). Based on the best-selling novel of the same name, We Need to Talk About Kevin explores nature vs. nurture on a whole new level as Eva's own culpability is measured against Kevin's innate evilness.

I've noticed quite a few similarities between the fictional Kevin & TK.

- exhibiting emotional and psychological disturbances from a very early age
- displays little to no moral responsibility towards his family or community
- seems to regard everyone with contempt and hatred
- reserves a special loathing for his mother, whom he antagonizes on a near constant basis (in one scene, Kevin destroys a room his mother had just painstakingly wallpapered with rare maps... which sounds a lot like the time TK destroyed his bedroom with a hammer only two days after his mom had finished remodeling it OR the time his mom bought him a bunch of new clothes and then found them shoved under their couch and shredded into pieces
-petty acts of sabotage (both tried to sabotage their mother's marriage and eventually succeed in doing so)

Needless to say, that movie is very disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK posted on fb about wolves and sheep on April 22. Entire post-> "sheep are rather tasty.. just sayin.. keep up the work.. wolves depend on you.."

Rut row......now that's creepy.

All the Amazon images are making the thread hard to navigate.
Agreed. I don't think we need them posted. The link is enough. It's taking way long to navigate with images loading.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

if anyone has screencaps of TK's fb we should compare them with the few screencaps we have of CDC's and see if he was online at the same times.

This article says 14 *years*. I wonder what's correct. I'm so used to dudes getting away with rape that I assumed he did no real time at all.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cle_064916be-a29c-11e6-8e96-2fc85bb0035e.html
I'm shocked he got 15 too, but seems like back then they were more strick on it. I don't believe he held his victim in 1987, he let her go back home the same night. Today a guy rapes a woman and he's walking the streets within months.

fc0b3db4d3dd0ec4a499ec74270519b4.jpg

I am willing to bet he got rid of some evidence in his trash on this day he referenced in his post. Maybe clothes of the victims or something more.

"On the day KB was last heard from, Aug, 31, Kohlhepp posted a status saying his trash pickup was "way more interesting than what's on the news.""

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...ld-increased-after-she-went-missing/93284146/

but that was posted in the early morning, someone commented... still! could be other evidence!

Interesting when googling TKA Real Estate and reading the About Us tab and other tabs. Same level of dark humor as we saw in the Amazon reviews

No matter how many horrific crimes I learn of, I am still shocked by the newest.

This crime story is another.

I think that it is so important for the human race to recognize that there are truly evil persons who look and act normal, who are really demented.

I do think that there are signs.
Perhaps, we're just too politically correct to question them?

This website is a wonderful eye opener, and heart break, for the light it shines.

Where we really don't want to, but must, look.

Sorry was just trying to help yall save some screen shots before they disappear. Links won't last if the amazon profile disappears. I've got them all if anyone should need them. I won't post anymore.

I'm shocked he got 15 too, but seems like back then they were more strick on it. I don't believe he held his victim in 1987, he let her go back home the same night. Today a guy rapes a woman and he's walking the streets within months.

fc0b3db4d3dd0ec4a499ec74270519b4.jpg

To add to the mental failings we're all having tonight, I misread your earlier post as 1997-2001.

Long story short, guy spent a LOT of his early life in prison, then got out and was successful enough to own several BMWs and large properties. With that kind of ambition, no way he doesn't have more than the one body behind him.

when you google TKA Real Estate there are reviews on the right side. People have left some amusing ones after yesterday, but there's this from 3 years ago... wow.

"Todd Kohlhepp was absolutely useless in trying to sell my home. He took advantage of the fact that I lived out of state and hired a contractor on my behalf, who stole over $10,000 from me and never completed the work. Todd knew Hunter Henry (the contractor) didn't do the work and yet Todd gave him my $10,000. After all that and Todd sent me threatening emails and physical threats. He is a menace and a theif!"

He used to respond to all his reviews, too. Terrible spelling/grammar.

when you google TKA Real Estate there are reviews on the right side. People have left some amusing ones after yesterday, but there's this from 3 years ago... wow.

"Todd Kohlhepp was absolutely useless in trying to sell my home. He took advantage of the fact that I lived out of state and hired a contractor on my behalf, who stole over $10,000 from me and never completed the work. Todd knew Hunter Henry (the contractor) didn't do the work and yet Todd gave him my $10,000. After all that and Todd sent me threatening emails and physical threats. He is a menace and a theif!"

He used to respond to all his reviews, too. Terrible spelling/grammar.

Regarding his spelling and grammar, I am absolutely convinced he paid someone else to write (or at least edit) his fake letter about his criminal background that someone posted a few pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean