SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible he has other properties considering he's in real estate.
Even under different names. I got screen shots of the amazon comments because I'm sure they will be removed soon.
It sounds like he's been up to no good for a long time. These are definitely not his first victims.
They need to check ANYWHERE he's lived, any properties he had listed under him that he had access to also.
They may never find all his victims. This guy shouldn't have been out in the public ever.
People don't understand that kids can be broken early on and be sadists. This guy appears to have all the classic symptoms. From the outside at least.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Rivalsons.com was his graphics design company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was he? Could it be that in 15 short months his treatment had an effect? I don't know. Maybe it's in his DNA.
Sometimes when I use 'that tone of voice' I wonder if my kids will grow up to be reprobates.
I wish I knew.
Honestly, how evil could a 15 month old really be? They aren't physically or emotionally developed enough to be "bad"---I wonder if he was a *normal* infant/toddler, but suffered in his enviroment during that developmental period.

According to another poster all they did was put up some police tape behind her. Like I said in a previous post, feels like a hit piece on this reporter. And it's pulling focus from the victims.

Agree. I deleted my other post. Thanks.

where's that info?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me go back & look. It was a whitepages type site that had a Rival Sons email associated to him.

Maybe it's possible that she felt the creepy factor that many other females have felt around him. So she asks CDC to come as well?

Sent from my BLU VIVO AIR LTE using Tapatalk

i might be mistaken - but didn't an earlier post say they were both hired to clear some underbrush from his property? That this wasn't one of the regular house cleaning jobs she usually did for him? If I'm wrong, I'll aplologize in advance :shame:

ETA: It was back in Post #503 and the link is given there (don't know how to copy it over to this one)

I wish every news outlet would drop 'like a dog' from their reporting from now on. They are sensationalizing an already horrific story. K and all involved deserve respect. It just bothers me. Like a previous poster said, scarce coverage prior, and now she's stuck with that label. Sigh. I'm just so sad.

I agree. Even in Canada the headlines read the same. It's upsetting to see.

I didn't think this was being shared, and I didn't see it on the private group. I believe one of the details as posted is wrong, but I don't want to say anything else about it.
It was said in the private group, I can find the ss if I can post them here. But it was obvious in the context his family wasn't concerned about the whereabouts of his lap top (this was after his fb page was already shut down) it will be down the page a ways. I figured the closed group was fair game because they literally let everyone in (including myself)

I will not be surprised if his victim count goes into double digits.
I agree.
Dang trying to catch up is impossible!
He's a monster and a known one. We need to look into where all he's lived and worked.
I bet there's a trail of bodies in his wake.

Local FOX station is tweeting that the FBI met with local authorities to offer assistance, though they don't have that in the article yet.

Has anyone looked to see if TK is on that "other site?" I would, except my children are still awake :/

This guy went to prison for about 15 years and anybody in their right mind who looked at his record should have realized that it was a severe crime if he ended up doing 15 years time in prison.

So what county officials decided it was ok to give him special permission to own weapons. And a Real Estate selling license to boot not more than 5 years out of prison.

I can see why the one client said he may have been a good sales person. He was more like a good CON person as in ex-CON. They learn to con other people real good in prison I am sure.

Sorry, I think I've missed something major here. I understand he was a juvenile rapist, but what did he do 15 years for? I'll go re-read some updated articles.

Here is some ss of his amazon comments for reference.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• blacker than my soul.jpg
    blacker than my soul.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 515
  • amps review.jpg
    amps review.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 559
  • blood clotting sponge.jpg
    blood clotting sponge.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 580
  • chainsaw comment.jpg
    chainsaw comment.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 554
  • dog toy review.jpg
    dog toy review.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 558
Sorry, I think I've missed something major here. I understand he was a juvenile rapist, but what did he do 15 years for? I'll go re-read some updated articles.
15 years for kidnapping and sexual assault (although that was dropped for plea deal)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Has anyone looked to see if TK is on that "other site?" I would, except my children are still awake :/
I checked as much as I could. I could not find him. But a lot of people use other photos and aliases. Hard to really tell. I'm leaning towards that being where they met.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Accused kidnapper's coworkers shocked, in disbelief

One employee "said he would discuss his Woodruff property daily and would never be reachable after 6 p.m. He had plans to build a home on the property."

Another said, "He got mad at the hunters who tried to still hunt on his property, but that's why he put the fence up."

TK "was adamant that people stayed off his property." A neighbor said, "When he first bought the land I met him and told him I had hunted here before. He told me, 'Well, your hunting days are over."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay