SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he saying Superbike? I don't understand. 4 bodies in the superbike?

7 total. 2 additional on the property and 4 in the Super Motorbike!!!! Holy moly! This is huge!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are several women missing in the area and one even being within the past couple of weeks. I am sick.

Wow we watched a show a while back on the Superbike murders. So sad. This is unbelievable. I would bet there are more!

Sheriff said there could be more. wow. He kills 4 people in 2003???? How could he wait so long to kill again? There must be others. How far is this superbike location to his new place? wow

To my understanding of listening to the live broadcast, he only confessed to the Superbike killings. I did not hear 7. With that said, I believe they think there maybe more.

I wonder if he had been fixated on her, and had been planning to capture her, for awhile. Then, when she and Charlie became a couple, he just sped up the process. We know he doesn't do well w/other men. What made me wonder was, that she'd been working for him, and then she and Charlie got together and he called them there to set them up. Charlie's mother had said:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

Kind of like him kidnapping and raping the girl when he was 15. I believe he blamed his anger on his father, but that was a ruse. I think he'd been fixated on her too, but, at that age, had not yet figured out what to do after he kidnapped her. He had no way of keeping her.

I agree with this. In the court docs, it said neighbors told the officer who initially responded to the call that he'd had a crush on her for a while. TK told one doctor that he did it to get back at his dad for leaving him alone all the time, but the girl he assaulted told officers that wasn't true because he loved being home alone. Her parents also told officers that he'd been over at their house earlier that afternoon and knew they were leaving, where they were going and when they'd be back home.

TK even admitted to a different doctor (some time later) that he did it to get back at HER because she liked his friends and always asked him to bring them over but only ever liked him as a friend.

Initially, I thought she had been the one who called the police because that was incorrectly reported in a news article. Her six year old brother was actually the one who called 9-1-1 after she left with him. He had already been over there two or three times and demanded that she walk outside with him "to talk to her ex-boyfriend". He must have heard her scream or something. It said at one point she tried to push the gun away from her head but stopped resisting when she heard him *advertiser censored* the gun and threaten to kill her. Her parents mentioned it in their statement to LE and said that if her brother had not called 9-1-1, they fear she may have obeyed his demands not to tell one because he threatened to kill her brother and 3 year old sister if she did. LE found the gun during the arrest and the gun was fully loaded and ready to shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheriff said there could be more. wow. He kills 4 people is 2003???? How could he wait so long to kill again. There must be others. How far is this superbike location to his new place? wow

My cousin lives in Chesnee, it is about 40 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member