SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he slowly going to reveal all,wonder what their bargaining chip is? They are dealing with the devil.I am sure he is full of games.

I have a feeling he is just getting started with all he has done. It must have been eating him alive that he couldn't brag about that shooting until now. 2003....that is so many years ago! How very brazen...who knows what he may have been doing all these years!

Wow. My head is spinning. So many things happening today in several cases.

I need to go back through the last few pages and find that presser you all saw.

:thud:

So get gets out of jail and within a couple of years is murdering. How disheartening to hear. Justice was not severe and harsh it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Composite sketch of suspect in Superbike killings ...

That mouth! That is what pegs him even with gaining weight!

This guy was screaming for attention. Unfortunately, his screaming equals killing.

The sound was messed up on the link I was watching. Do they know who is in the two graves found today?

Anyone else notice he commits these crimes around this time of year?

1986- Kidnapping/rape 11/25/1986

2003- murder 4 people 11/6/2003

2016- Kala and Charlie..although it happened on 8/31..she was found 11/2

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So get gets out of jail and within a couple of years is murdering. How disheartening to hear. Justice was not severe and harsh it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be shocked if he waited that long.

Where did he live immediately after leaving prison in AZ? Did anyone ever get a timeline going?

The sound was messed up on the link I was watching. Do they know who is in the two graves found today?
No word yet on who. I didn't follow the SuperBike case, all 4 were found at the scene. So, yes 7 victims. May their families finally have closure. May all RIP. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes