SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly, on the Cody Alcorn facebook page there are dozens of people unconvinced he was involved in the super bike murders or others. They think he is bragging about crimes he didn't commit. I guess they don't understand how the whole psychopath thing works.

PLUS he provided details that police only knew....

I think the bodies could have been unknown trespassers that he caught at night or something.

And he may not know their names.

But can someone tell me how much he would pay for the 96 acres and home?

Now he may have been making mortgage payments. But you still need 20% down and so much a month.

[h=4]Graphic Designer[/h][h=5]Arizona Consumer Industries[/h]January 1991 – September 2001 (10 years 9 months)
Graphic designer with emphasis on Print media, vinyl graphics and engraving

HE WAS IN PRISON! :gaah:
How in the hell did he get away with this BS?
Also went to college while in prison! THIS is why they (prisoners) shouldn't be allowed such luxuries. My son just graduated college and it is NOT fair that we have to pay so much for college and they get it FREE.
Drives me insane what they are allowed to do in prison. Meanwhile we have families struggling to send kids to college, homeless people, elderly not able to pay for meds and food. Disgusting!
This is actually what job counsellors tell many ex-cons to do. John Oliver did a whole segment on it.

Agree. But why pay 1 person $500 when you can pay 5 people $100 a piece to clean that house which will now be cleaned 5 times quicker.

Ahhh..... there are reasons.

I was listening to our local radio station that talked about this.

The cleaning companies always send crews of 2 out.

Probably for safety reasons.

BUT the problems is one person is a great cleaner and the other not.

They were joking on the radio about the rooms the good cleaner cleaned were great, and then the rooms the not so great cleaner did weren't.

They then went on to say the things they did to make sure every room was cleaned properly such as flicking shaving cream on faucets and floors and tubs and threads on carpet and so on....

Usually one cleaner does a better job.

If you go to my company I have been working for's reviews.... you will see those complaints... that certain rooms were cleaned well and others looked like they hadn't been touched...... MOO

And his first victim, back in 1986. I can't imagine how she feels right now either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YES!:(:(
Bless her heart! I've been praying for her since this broke.
I can't imagine what she went through. Now to relive it again.
Yes SHE was a survivor too!
Thanks to her brave actions, he was locked away for a long time. I wish it could have been life without parole. He deserved it for that crime in itself.
She was extremely lucky and surrounded by angels that night for sure.

So he's only owned his current home for 2 years and committed at least one kidnapping and murder there and possibly buried 2 other bodies? And he's been out of prison for 15 years and had access to countless other properties in addition to his own in that time. This monster could be responsible for countless crimes over the years. And for some reason he's admitted to the 2003 murders, possibly to detract from more recent crimes?
He lived with his mother initially, around 2006, then bought the house on Woodsong in 2007, then bought the farm property in 2014. I was wondering if perhaps he'd leased it from the previous owners prior to purchasing it. It seems they held the mortgage for him. He had a 2007 Suzuki M/C and a 2014 BMW M/C and a 2011 BMW auto. Those looked to show up in 2015. When did his grandparents pass?

I can't find some of the Durable Power of Attorneys and Deeds that were online earlier. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong spot this time??

I think the bodies could have been unknown trespassers that he caught at night or something.

And he may not know their names.

But can someone tell me how much he would pay for the 96 acres and home?

Now he may have been making mortgage payments. But you still need 20% down and so much a month.

I recall reading in a previous post about $300k and that the prior owners were holding the mortgage. Nobody will want to buy that land, I feel bad for them. :facepalm:

[h=4]Graphic Designer[/h][h=5]Arizona Consumer Industries[/h]January 1991 – September 2001 (10 years 9 months)

Also went to college while in prison! THIS is why they (prisoners) shouldn't be allowed such luxuries. My son just graduated college and it is NOT fair that we have to pay so much for college and they get it FREE.
Drives me insane what they are allowed to do in prison. Meanwhile we have families struggling to send kids to college, homeless people, elderly not able to pay for meds and food. Disgusting!

Agree. The state allowed him to be credentialed and certified to handle certain big transactions and responsibilities.

And they knew his record.

So attention KB and family of CDC

You should sue his estate and the state boards that allowed this sex predator that grew up in prison;To become a licensed realtor.

Plus the plea deal that allowed him to own guns that he used to kill atleast 5 people. Jmo

I recall reading in a previous post about $300k and that the prior owners were holding the mortgage. Nobody will want to buy that land, I feel bad for them. :facepalm:

Okay. Thanks.

A rent to own type of thing where the owners are the bank for the most part. Okay

I just wanna say thanks to the mods for all their hard work in this! I had a lot of family stuff today and was very happy to see K's name removed, not to mention keeping everything pretty darn organized.

Just wanted to give you guys credit where credit is due. ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree in part. After years of research and reading psych evals (work related), it appears to me that some people are indeed born with more of a propensity for this behavior. Their brain scans look a certain way even if they don't have a history of evil behavior. (There's a good documentary about a researcher who discovered he has a sociopathic-type brain himself).
However, there are invariably "triggers" in the lives of the ones who indeed become psychopathic and commit horrendous crimes. Research shows that is typically some combination of abuse/neglect, heavy on the emotional abuse or brutal/humiliating physical abuse sides, and things like head injury.

I recognize the unmistakable signs of personality disorder in the mother's mercy letter to the court, here. She alternately casts her son as a villain, from infancy, who she fears and cannot control, to a misunderstood "good boy", downplaying his past psych involvement and screeching in all caps about what a wonderful boy he was because after he kidnapped and raped her at gunpoint, "HE WALKED HER HOME. HE EVEN WALKED HER HOME." Gross.

Also, he fits the pattern with the classic absentee father, who actually agreed to give him up for adoption. And a bad relationship with his stepfather. I have a feeling their will be more reports of brutality he encountered at the hands of father figures.

Frankly, I have never seen one serial killer not come from a dysfunctional family or have trauma, abuse or neglect in their backgrounds. I don't believe in bad seeds. I think some have wiring issues that may lead to a greater chance of becoming deranged, but IMO, there is always a strong trigger, usually family based.

One caveat - I think there are children who have "conduct disorders" or attachment disorders that differ from the profiles of people like this monster. I think those are more common - uncontrollable rage, inability to self-regulate, socialization issues. You do see their parents in support groups or on tv shows like Dr. Phil talking about how they fear their kid is going to harm someone,. and they seem to be trying hard to fix the issues. Those types, if they don't get help, are prone to things like domestic violence, violent robberies or fights, and random murders, as opposed to serial killings. They lack the sophistication and ability to adapt and manipulate others. They just usually end up in prison early and often. They aren't able to hide in plain sight.

I still think there is a parenting/environmental "nurture" component in those kids as well, but it seems they don;t have to be victims of abuse, neglect or have personality disordered parents. There might be a more purely organic component affecting those kids. But I think this monster is something different, something worse than that.

I respect your opinion, but disagree. Most parents, divorced or not, love their children and will try to find the good in them. He started having trouble at 15 months. She sought out help. There was something wrong there. Either it was inborn or he had difficulties from a possible birth trauma. I've been in the shoes of a family member who has had to make very difficult decisions. It's heart breaking, but you do what you feel is best, for everyone involved, when all alternatives run out.

Amazingly, on the Cody Alcorn facebook page there are dozens of people unconvinced he was involved in the super bike murders or others. They think he is bragging about crimes he didn't commit. I guess they don't understand how the whole psychopath thing works.

Not to mention I'm sure detectives asked him questions about the crime only the killer would have known.One reason ,certain details are left out from the public.

Wow, Bet Ann Rule would have written a book on this one. RIP Ann Rule.

I finally caught up the threads - thank you so much for post of maps, links, etc. Very much appreciated.

I think his money came from various sources (inheritance, day trading, real estate sales, you tube -subscriptions-didn't work out lol)

Wanted to mention that my son has severe impulsiveness, adhd, ocd, anxiety, etc. He has been on meds since he was 6yrs. I have researched, followed facebook pages on adhd etc. I work with his pediatrician, psychologist and now a neurologist. He also has a 504 plan in junior high (and had one in elementary). I told his psychologist I don't want him to be that kid that takes a gun to school to shoot someone that has bullied him (he had been bullied multiple times last year) or takes something of significant value. So we were referred to the neurologist for tests. I am divorced from his narcissist bully dad. I won't give up on him.

I am in the exact same boat. I mean literally same story to a T!!!!! Diagnoses, docs, divorce, everything!!!!! My 7yr old kid is super sweet and kind and loves animals and never hurt anyone on purpose. But has a serious perception problem and thinks some kids make fun of him. Its a bad situation bc now hes basically called himself out and is getting bullied. So scared. Dont ever want him to become a killer.

If he does just leave bodies laying around then he is even more like Bundy than I thought. This is awful.

Do we have a separate potential victims discussion going?

Attention all.

If your neighbor is trying to fence off a 95 acre parcel and doesn't have a extravagant 20,000 sqft mansion or a farm on that parcel; Then you may want to question why they are spending so much to fence 95 acres of land that they still don't out rightfully own.

Especially if they complain about bills and have only a crappy house on that land. Jmo

Graphic Designer

Arizona Consumer Industries

January 1991 – September 2001 (10 years 9 months)

I understand your frustration. But just to clarify for the thread (based on comments)...he got his GED and an Associates Degree in Computer Science while in prison. He did not attend college for his subsequent degree or get his real estate license until after he got out of prison (post-2001).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298