SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she paid dearly and CDC paid with his life because of TK. The ambush just confirms his premeditated intentions. Do we know if this was CDC's first encounter with TK? In addition to the homes, I think LE needs to be checking his travels since he was released, especially since obtaining his RE license. There's no telling how many out-of-state conventions he may have attended.

I wonder if he ever used Foursquare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked by how quickly she was released. You'd think they'd have kept her overnight for observation, even if she was in good shape physically, given that it's a traumatic experience.

Maybe she felt confined in a hospital, after her ordeal and just wanted to feel free.

I wish we had the ad he posted somewhere about needed cleaners for his homes. If he posted that he was paying $500 for each job, he would get many responses IMO.

Ok I can only speak for here in Nashville TN. People seem to be amazed at killer paying 500 for cleaning.

I started cleaning houses this year. I have been working for a cleaning company, but I am going to branch out on my own.

First.... different prices for different jobs. Second, my friend who cleans for herself makes a minimum of 500 per day, closer to 700 usually. For the company I work for, I'm bringing in 600 to 800 a day.

For move outs, the cleans we do after someone moves out.... it's more. And whoever on last thread who is a painter and said they do most of it and the cleaners do nothing....so wrong. The painters do the window sills and tops of doors and walls.

The cleaners on a moveout....
Kitchen: Clean inside and outside of cabinets. Sounds easy right? Huh. There are some nasty people out there, even in the 5000-10000 sq foot homes that are priced over a million. You wouldn't believe! I have spent 2-3 hours just getting the outside and inside of cabinets clean. Think of that grease that is in the air, and then you have sticky invisible crud that is almost impossible to get off without sanding.
Then the fridge has to be cleaned inside and out until it looks like new.
The oven.... same thing....
Counters.....
Floor.... this takes time as no-one seems to know how to clean floors and you have to get on hands and knees with a scraper to get stuff from the corners and along baseboards etc....
Baseboards....
Any light fixtures inside and out....
Crown molding....

Bathrooms
Need I explain? We literally hand scrub inside and outside of toilets, showers, tubs, and those showers with glass doors with film that is really hard to get totally off. Floors, sinks, counters, drawers, cabinets and mirrors.

Many of these houses have hardwood through out.... and that is also quite alot of work to get totally clean and shining....

I am currently on workman's comp.... and they are actually paying me to stay home while I heal...which is almost unheard of. They usually make your employer find SOMETHING you can do... I messed up my right arm so bad that I tore muscles, ligaments in addition to giving myself both golfers and tennis elbow (tendonitis on both sides). I did it by scrubbing ovens tubs you name it.

The last house I did was an empty 5500 square foot house that was almost empty.... the poor womans' husband ran off with younger version, his attorneys have been dragging divorce for 4 years and she has had to sell everything in house to pay legal fees. 5 bedroom, 6 bath house only furniture was the den, one bedroom and kitchen table in kitchen. Hardwood everywhere. It took 2 of us 4 hours to clean we charged her 600. And we would have charged her more, but she told boss it was 4500 sq feet.....

We do apartment moveouts.... little bitty 900-1200 sq foot.... we charge 125-160 per apartment depending on size. To clean a 2500 square foot house (occupied, not move out) we charge about 250. And I know price differs according to geography.

But I just want to say that paying someone 500 for a moveout is NOT cray cray or impossible. Try getting your house cleaned in Naples Florida. The woman running our office had her own business there and fell over when she saw our prices. . She easily made twice as much. She doesn't she how my boss stays in business.

Oh.... I trained horses for 20 years and sold my farm last summer. Turned 50 and thought I'm too old for this... I need something less dangerous now that I splat instead of bounce when I hit the ground.

My husband told me last month: I can't believe you managed to find something even MORE dangerous than training horses....within 6 months you are laid up and getting paid for it.... oh the irony.

It was hot in September, and I'm unsure how she would survive if the container wasn't cooled or insulated. Because of that, I'm of the opinion she wasn't there the entire time, until I hear otherwise.

There was a bed with chains on it in a room above the garage. I'm guessing she was kept in the garage at least some of the time. From Google Earth pics the garage looks like it has solar panels and what looks like a generator. It could have been air conditioned.

A beige two-story garage stood nearby. Barnette said investigators found a bed with chains around it in the living space above the garage.
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

On the screenshots, TK says, "I let her do minor cleanouts on rentals." LET HER??? His smugness and arrogance are sickening.

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?pnref=story

like the next post down i think
it says there were 2 bodies found besides the bf. So they've uncovered 3 sets of remains?
I thought it was just CC and this new one just announced?
Cody Alcorn-

"Todd Kohlhepp now responsible for SEVEN murders. Investigators haven't yet identified two more bodies found on his property after finding #CharlieCarver. He confessed to the 2003 Superbike Motorcross quadruple homicide."

I'm so dang confused!

I agree.
But his fun isn't over by a long shot. He's just getting started. If he is the true animal he appears to be, the hints and slow release of info about more bodies will keep him entertained for years.
This is all fun and games for him. He's only remorseful he got caught. But the fun (for him) is just beginning. He is in control of the body finds and he will enjoy that very much.
Sending them on wild goose chases for years I imagine.
I have a sick feeling due to his MO being everywhere or anyone, he not only kept some to torture but killed others almost immediately and dumped them everywhere. Not just burying them. I'd be looking also at other victims found in strange areas and unsolved murders involving multiple people and single people.
Some where I'm sure he has a hidden trophy box. Hopefully with ID's in it to help solve the cases as they come in.
This one is a bad bad case. It's only going to get worse from here.
Praying for all of his victims and their families. :(

Great post!! Most serial killers keep trophies from their victims.

I was shocked by how quickly she was released. You'd think they'd have kept her overnight for observation, even if she was in good shape physically, given that it's a traumatic experience.

I agree with you,but that's our health care system.If she had no health insurance,they release you as soon as they can.Sad the way it has gotten over the years.

I think the 7 referenced are the 4 Superbike victims, CDC, and the 2 he told LE were buried on the property.

it says there were 2 bodies found besides the bf. So they've uncovered 3 sets of remains?
Cody Alcorn-

"Todd Kohlhepp now responsible for SEVEN murders. Investigators haven't yet identified two more bodies found on his property after finding #CharlieCarver. He confessed to the 2003 Superbike Motorcross quadruple homicide."

I'm so dang confused!

. Sort of OT. .. Can someone please explain to me why that monster has gone before the Judge twice without handcuffs?
TIA

Ok I can only speak for here in Nashville TN. People seem to be amazed at killer paying 500 for cleaning.

I started cleaning houses this year. I have been working for a cleaning company, but I am going to branch out on my own.

First.... different prices for different jobs. Second, my friend who cleans for herself makes a minimum of 500 per day, closer to 700 usually. For the company I work for, I'm bringing in 600 to 800 a day.

For move outs, the cleans we do after someone moves out.... it's more. And whoever on last thread who is a painter and said they do most of it and the cleaners do nothing....so wrong. The painters do the window sills and tops of doors and walls.

The cleaners on a moveout....
Kitchen: Clean inside and outside of cabinets. Sounds easy right? Huh. There are some nasty people out there, even in the 5000-10000 sq foot homes that are priced over a million. You wouldn't believe! I have spent 2-3 hours just getting the outside and inside of cabinets clean. Think of that grease that is in the air, and then you have sticky invisible crud that is almost impossible to get off without sanding.
Then the fridge has to be cleaned inside and out until it looks like new.
The oven.... same thing....
Counters.....
Floor.... this takes time as no-one seems to know how to clean floors and you have to get on hands and knees with a scraper to get stuff from the corners and along baseboards etc....
Baseboards....
Any light fixtures inside and out....
Crown molding....

Bathrooms
Need I explain? We literally hand scrub inside and outside of toilets, showers, tubs, and those showers with glass doors with film that is really hard to get totally off. Floors, sinks, counters, drawers, cabinets and mirrors.

Many of these houses have hardwood through out.... and that is also quite alot of work to get totally clean and shining....

I am currently on workman's comp.... and they are actually paying me to stay home while I heal...which is almost unheard of. They usually make your employer find SOMETHING you can do... I messed up my right arm so bad that I tore muscles, ligaments in addition to giving myself both golfers and tennis elbow (tendonitis on both sides). I did it by scrubbing ovens tubs you name it.

The last house I did was an empty 5500 square foot house that was almost empty.... the poor womans' husband ran off with younger version, his attorneys have been dragging divorce for 4 years and she has had to sell everything in house to pay legal fees. 5 bedroom, 6 bath house only furniture was the den, one bedroom and kitchen table in kitchen. Hardwood everywhere. It took 2 of us 4 hours to clean we charged her 600. And we would have charged her more, but she told boss it was 4500 sq feet.....

We do apartment moveouts.... little bitty 900-1200 sq foot.... we charge 125-160 per apartment depending on size. To clean a 2500 square foot house (occupied, not move out) we charge about 250. And I know price differs according to geography.

But I just want to say that paying someone 500 for a moveout is NOT cray cray or impossible. Try getting your house cleaned in Naples Florida. The woman running our office had her own business there and fell over when she saw our prices. . She easily made twice as much. She doesn't she how my boss stays in business.

Oh.... I trained horses for 20 years and sold my farm last summer. Turned 50 and thought I'm too old for this... I need something less dangerous now that I splat instead of bounce when I hit the ground.

My husband told me last month: I can't believe you managed to find something even MORE dangerous than training horses....within 6 months you are laid up and getting paid for it.... oh the irony.

Agree. But why pay 1 person $500 when you can pay 5 people $100 a piece to clean that house which will now be cleaned 5 times quicker.

Cody Alcorn-

I'm so dang confused!

TK told law enforcement there were two graves in an area but so far they have only found one set of remains. So CC, the bike shop 4 and these two would make 7. but right now they can only account for 6 - one being the one just found and unidentified.

Woodruff, South Carolina is now top 3rd on my trending list in FB

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well definitely his fun of capturing a slaughtering people is over. I could care less what sort of tortured mind games he wants to play. He won't get another victim.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Oh I totally agree!!
I'm so thankful they caught him!
I am just saying in his sick demented mind he's still enjoying this and reliving the moments I'm sure.
He is not human. He is an animal.
Can you imagine if they hadn't caught him????
He was building a damn prison fences and all! :gaah:
I know that it's not a good thing to refer to how she was being held with the chain but I think they were trying to paint a picture of what a monster he is. That she was possibly being TREATED like a dog. Bless her heart. She is one tough cookie! I hope she gets the chance to face him in court and send his a$$ to the chair. I do not for one minute think he was treating her well at all. He doesn't have that emotion to treat anyone well it appears.
Keeping alive and taking care of someone are two different things. Just because he fed her once a day doesn't mean it was even decent food and she was locked in that shipping container in this heat. Don't forget Hurricane Matthew came through during her captivity too.
My mind doesn't want to go to the bad place but... no telling what she was eating to stay alive.
I'm praying for her. She will need extensive help and I hope she gets it too. She was the only survivor. :(:(

There was a bed with chains on it in a room above the garage. I'm guessing she was kept in the garage at least some of the time. From Google Earth pics the garage looks like it has solar panels and what looks like a generator. It could have been air conditioned.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

It was stated by his neighbor that they shared a 4 acre lot near the property I think.

Because the neighbor originally thought that KB was found on that 4 acre parcel that they shared I guess with TK and this is when he text TK before knowing that TK had been arrested.

But anyways.

It is very safe to say that the neighbor whom always helped TK would probably have been his next victim down the line if TK decided that the neighbor must go.

So the neighbor should thank his lucky stars that KB was found.

Thank you... I appreciate your info! :)

I don't know for certain that he was treated (nor mistreated) at Milledgeville, but I suppose it's the psych report mentioning the preoccupation with sex at a prepubescent age as that is quite specific (and now that I've mentioned it about 3 times on here - I'm starting to look like oddball who has a fixation... ugh :() combined with the possibility he was at Milledgeville that has prompted my questions. But, yes, I realize... it could have just been nature.

I know that it does look strange to us when it states that children are pre-occupied with sex at a young age but, there are children who have those propensities, w/o ever having been sexually traumatized. It's disturbing and we want to think that it has to have an outside cause, b/c it just can't be that a young child could act like this, but it does happen. It's unfortunate, scary, and traumatizing for the entire family. It can stress a family to the breaking point, and does. Sometimes a second child will have the same illness, for lack of a better word. People want someone or something to blame and sometimes there just isn't. Children who are your average kids, and have these type children as siblings, have a difficult time as well. A child w/ a conduct type disorder, usually has to learn from repeating the same mistakes, over and over until they are tired of the results (jail or juvenile detention). They can adapt, and kind of learn from the consequences of their repeated mistakes, and if they do, it's usually before age 30. If they don't by age 30 then there's really not much future for them. I'm not saying all of them will become murderers. They don't all become serial killers, or murderers, or are horrible people. But they do bring a very difficult lifestyle down upon themselves, and for those around them, until they grasp that the world doesn't revolve around them.

Agree. But why pay 1 person $500 when you can pay 5 people $100 a piece to clean that house which will now be cleaned 5 times quicker.

Because he thought she was piece of prime real estate.

I'm praying for her. She will need extensive help and I hope she gets it too. She was the only survivor. :(:(

And his first victim, back in 1986. I can't imagine how she feels right now either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry if already posted :blushing:

His LinkedIn
[h=4]Graphic Designer[/h][h=5]Arizona Consumer Industries[/h]January 1991 – September 2001 (10 years 9 months)
Graphic designer with emphasis on Print media, vinyl graphics and engraving

HE WAS IN PRISON! :gaah:
How in the hell did he get away with this BS?
Also went to college while in prison! THIS is why they (prisoners) shouldn't be allowed such luxuries. My son just graduated college and it is NOT fair that we have to pay so much for college and they get it FREE.
Drives me insane what they are allowed to do in prison. Meanwhile we have families struggling to send kids to college, homeless people, elderly not able to pay for meds and food. Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah