SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he made a plea deal for them to show them where the rest of the bodies are. This case makes me sick.

As far as the lifestyle stuff goes--

Lots of people have hobbies. Lots of people have hobbies some of us would consider weird or out-there.

Lots of people have casual hookups with strangers (see tinder/grindr).

No one deserves to die for it.

Just my thoughts.

Yeah he was asked something at one point, can't remember the exact words, but something along the lines of them giving us information about another body or something like that and he replied 'maybe'

When asked if there was one grave he said "for him, yes".

I really wish they would stop the live feeds right before and after pressers so we could go back and listen right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed it cos I got distracted because..

O/T The remains of Kayla Gomez-Orozco have been found :(

Sigh

RIP Charlie :rose:

When asked if there was one grave he said "for him, yes".

I really wish they would stop the live feeds right before and after pressers so we could go back and listen right away.

Yeah I picked up on that too, really feel like TK lead them at least one more body

Someone on previous thread was asking if he had cats. When I did a FB search of his name, I saw a post pop up for an animal rescue site and someone asking for him to be removed from the group. I did a search of his name within the thread and saw him asking several times for barn cats because he needed to control mice. People kept asking if he would feed the cats too and he said yes but not too much otherwise they won't hunt the mice. I "think" one post said he already had quite a few cats but they were lady because they ate too much cat food.

I went back and tried to find it but I'm on my phone. It was just a public search on FB.

Well as savvy as he seems to be with the rest of his life, getting degrees, owning businesses, owning farms and houses and getting his pilot's license, this seems so stupid of him. I would know not to tell a rescue that I wanted barn cats and I wouldn't feed them well because then they wouldn't hunt the mice. That's so sophomoric.... But then, it's also so stupid to post what he did on amazon and FB. While I was watching the live feed a minute ago (from a link a few posts up), someone commented that people need to look at his pinterest too. I went to pinterest and his name is soldbytodd.... but I haven't gone any deeper yet.... still I find it strange that he is so sophisticated in most areas of this life, and so sophomoric in social media.... where you can never really delete anything and it's always there (unless you use bleachbit apparently)

As far as the lifestyle stuff goes--

Lots of people have hobbies. Lots of people have hobbies some of us would consider weird or out-there.

Lots of people have casual hookups with strangers (see tinder/grindr).

No one deserves to die for it.

Just my thoughts.

Agree 100%. I actually feel sorry for people who are victimized in these situations, just looking to have a good time or whatever. They don't deserve it. But anyone engaging in it should be very, very careful and realistic about the risks and whether it's worth it.

ETA: I see it as similar to those engaging in other dangerous hobbies like BASE jumping or cave diving or rock climbing. You feel badly when they die, even though they know the risks.

Sigh

What??????? OT but I wanted to thank Admin tlcya, for the new thread.

Rachelle Spence ‏@Rachelle7NEWS 3m3 minutes ago
Body found buried in shallow grave on Todd Kohlhepp's property was K's boyfriend, Charlie Carver. Cause of death: multiple gunshot wounds

Stella88 said:
Re: the cat
Aeronomy said:
Re: the cat
Yes, TK did have a cat! There was a photo on his FB of his cat playing with a snake. Shortly before this, one of his FB friends posted that they were giving away free cats. TK responded that he wanted one. Then, his Amazon had the review on the electrode that he said his cat didn't like :(

Aeronomy said:
Did anyone else notice the reference to taking out the trash about 5 months prior to his Aug 31 post? IIRC, it seemed many of his September/October posts followed a similar pattern to his March/April posts. It is quite worrying.
I agree. Something happened in March/April.

JaelynRae said:
2) The sex crimes division in the county where the property was located received an anonymous tip to check out the property related to a registered sex offender and potentially illegal activity happening on the property.
I'm starting to believe that this "anonymous tip" is from Jennifer Waddell. She is TK's client who did the interview with the news where she says she called the Spartanburg sex offender office to find out why TK was allowed to have a gun. I think once the police had the address of the ping combined with that phone call, the police put 2+2 together.

alicebk said:
and did anyone happen to find a link between TK and Scottsdale, Arizona? i'm seeing very weird details about the address behind tkarealestate.com that people on a few forums are discussing as being related to fraud.
I think this is nothing. The WhoIs registration looks to be under a proxy address through GoDaddy. This masks the domain owner's real address for privacy. It could be linked to fraud if thousands of other websites are using this proxy address. I think it being in AZ is just a coincidence.

Lava said:
Didn't he tell his neighbor to remind him to tell him the story of hunters he ran off his property two weeks ago? Maybe they werent hunters?
TK told one of his neighbors, who admitted to previously hunting on TK's land, to never come on his property again. That's probably the same incident, but very exaggerated in TK style. Probably TK exaggerating someone admitting they were on his property a long time ago with "I caught them on my property recently."

blessedlife said:
And now a possible bunker??? OMG
TK said on FB something about making berms for a gun range (big mounds of dirt.) He was also a paranoid prepper, so it might be all the same grand project of what he wanted to do on his land. I do believe there are tons of things buried with that darn backhoe (bodies, cars? :( ) but probably not a full bunker. I definitely hope they check under the garage.

alicebk said:
Research showed this realtor had not sold anything within two years. Obviously hungry, would not discuss price negotiation.
Ok, this is confirming what I thought. He is broke. Few would do business with him because of his behavior. He had two BMW's, a staff and obviously ate a lot (although he appeared to joke about not feeding his web design staff.) I think his money problems pushed him into more erratic behavior.

Post about the site which shall not be mentioned.
I agree. You didn't divulge anything but the response post did :loser: Thought that was funny. Thanks for sharing the site.

Agree 100%. I actually feel sorry for people who are victimized in these situations, just looking to have a good time or whatever. They don't deserve it. But anyone engaging in it should be very, very careful and realistic about the risks and whether it's worth it.

Going to slightly agree to disagree here--they ran into a serial killer. In the right (wrong) circumstances it could happen to any of us going about our daily routine (unless one permanently lives in an armored bunker).

Going to drop this at any rate, as it all falls under the rumor umbrella and I shouldn't have dragged out the soapbox in the first place.

Rest In Peace, Charlie. I'm so sorry. 🌹

Sigh

Really I'm 1 1/2 hrs away from Bullard and it's hasn't come across on my phone yet. I just had an update about 45 mins ago saying they were on scene at old Jacksonville hwy. Poor baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse