SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he got bored of twitter fast.

I feel he may have another. Type his name in, a picture of a woman comes up and Read the username... to me it reads Kohlhepp got to hide. May not be him, but some stuff is odd

I did see the photo of the woman in the purple dress- it was a photo comment that a woman posted in a post on TK facebook. I believe he was sharing pics of his property and she may have mentioned it being beautiful and proceeded to post a photo of her on a property. My take was that she was on her own land, not on TK's / based on the context of the entire conversation.

Later, someone grabbed her photo and posted it in another thread making it appear that it was a woman he photographed on his property.

Did anybody happen to see that photo of the woman in the purple dress? Some are saying it could be this woman.
Just found this on a FB group:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31567861/coroner-body-reportedly-found-in-spartanburg-co

She was found close to Kohlhepp's property. The man they jailed is still denying everything.

If there is a separate thread for possible victims of TK, or if this link was already posted, I was totally unaware. Sorry to clog up this one with possible unrelated info and/or speculation.

I'm still about 12 pages back and used to being a lurker moreso than a contributer.

If the message screenshots are genuine he describes KB as the ex girlfriend of a friend from years ago. That is almost an exact repeat of the crime he committed as a teenager, kidnapping a girl who was interested in his friends rather than him. If (as has been reported) the wife of one of the victims of the 2003 SuperBike killings was also originally from Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if she was also once the girlfriend of one of his friends from his time in Arizona .Making the 2003 killings more like the killing of Charles Carver , where his imagined love rival was targeted, only in that case he killed the witnesses too.

I think this will come out eventually. If he had a fixation on a particular woman and so violently executed these men, then this would fit with his MO In CDC's murder and not be so out of character for him.

MOO

Also want to make you all aware, admin is aware that discussion of this perp and his multiple crimes is going to get ungainly fast. We are working to create a forum to house discussion of all the various angles of this fast breaking story. Thanks for your patience while we get this all organized.

And his real estate twitter you cannot see who he follows and vise versa. Same with the other Twitter I found

Also want to make you all aware, admin is aware that discussion of this perp and his multiple crimes is going to get ungainly fast. We are working to create a forum to house discussion of all the various angles of this fast breaking story. Thanks for your patience while we get this all organized.

Thank you so much for that! I was hoping a forum would be created where we can talk about all the details and possibilities!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by ColourPurple
If the message screenshots are genuine he describes KB as the ex girlfriend of a friend from years ago. That is almost an exact repeat of the crime he committed as a teenager, kidnapping a girl who was interested in his friends rather than him. If (as has been reported) the wife of one of the victims of the 2003 SuperBike killings was also originally from Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if she was also once the girlfriend of one of his friends from his time in Arizona .Making the 2003 killings more like the killing of Charles Carver , where his imagined love rival was targeted, only in that case he killed the witnesses too.
I think this will come out eventually. If he had a fixation on a particular woman and so violently executed these men, then this would fit with his MO In CDC's murder and not be so out of character for him.

MOO

Yes I think we're on the same page.That kind of scenario fits in much more with his other crimes than a disgruntled customer revenge killing does.

I understand. I understand too that private schools and treatment centers are not always what they appear to be, however, when a family has nowhere else to turn with a violent child, that can't be sent to public school any longer, and you've tried since age one, then options tend to dry up. My point, though, was meant to be that some of these kids are just "born that way". There's no fixing them. I think that TK was/is one of them. Nothing would have fixed him, and nothing external caused him to be this way. There's support groups for parents of children like TK. Their family lives are in constant turmoil.

Thank you... I appreciate your info! :)

I don't know for certain that he was treated (nor mistreated) at Milledgeville, but I suppose it's the psych report mentioning the preoccupation with sex at a prepubescent age as that is quite specific (and now that I've mentioned it about 3 times on here - I'm starting to look like oddball who has a fixation... ugh :() combined with the possibility he was at Milledgeville that has prompted my questions. But, yes, I realize... it could have just been nature.

Eva PilgrimVerified account ‏@EvaPilgrim 5m5 minutes ago
Crime scene techs bagging up and removing possible evidence from marked off area on #Kohlhepp property in Woodruff . #SerialKiller

And his real estate twitter you cannot see who he follows and vise versa. Same with the other Twitter I found

Yesterday, there was another Twitter acct that is no longer there. The username was his name. It was initially about RE and animal rescue, then looked like it was hacked some time ago w/ automatic reposts, like a lot of Twitter hacker bots.

This! What you are saying is touching on what I similarly think. I read all the documents related to court records from the 80's. He mentioned that his father had lots of girlfriends at one point, then he says his motive for the rape was anger over his father leaving him to travel to Nebraska with a girlfriend. So, my thinking is he is transferring rage towards his father and stepfather- men who he perceives have angered him and let him down, and going after the female in an effort to destroy them as he has felt slighted or destroyed in some way.

Another thing about his behavior is that appears to befriend his victims rather than randomness. This part is most disturbing to me in contrast with people who kill based on strangers/superficial (such as appearance). There appears to be something about all of this that is deeply rogue in TK's mind. I can't recall another serial who gets to know their victims.

So he's only owned his current home for 2 years and committed at least one kidnapping and murder there and possibly buried 2 other bodies? And he's been out of prison for 15 years and had access to countless other properties in addition to his own in that time. This monster could be responsible for countless crimes over the years. And for some reason he's admitted to the 2003 murders, possibly to detract from more recent crimes?

Is there a list of any known usernames? I see the amazon account posts referenced but no account name.

There is a website http://www.[redacted?].com/ that appears to simply redirect to the currently down tkarealestate.com. The whois information for that site shows a different hosting company than the arizona one for tkarealestate and an address to some appartments by the dorman center walmart in spartanburg.
Domain ID: 548820119_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-12T19:54:03Z
Creation Date: 2006-08-09T15:10:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-09T15:10:24Z
Admin Name: [redacted] (1066884729)
Admin Organization: [redacted]
Admin Street: 1040 Hunt club lane apt n
Admin City: spartanburg
Admin State/Province: SC
Admin Postal Code: 29301
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +0.8645748535
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +0.1234
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: tkohlhepp@wrpwa.com

BTW, first post from a fellow sleuth who lives within a few miles of both of TK's addresses..

:wave: I am going to bounce off of your post with what I think happened and why:

This morning the MSM has shifted a bit and are beginning to cover the story without making use of KB's name. Websleuths is following their lead and redacting her full name from use in this discussion.

You may have been attempting to respond to a post that I was busy redacting that name from. If so you would receive that message about mod approval. It happens when a member attempts to take an action (reply) upon a post that is currently being moderated.

While I work on removing our living victim's name from the thread I would appreciate if members could use just her initials going forward.

thanks,

tlcya

Thanks for your hard work tlcya. Glad to see just the initials here. She deserves this much.

Is there a list of any known usernames? I see the amazon account posts referenced but no account name.
/SNIP/
BTW, first post from a fellow sleuth who lives within a few miles of both of TK's addresses..

That email address was from his former employer, Weichert Realtors, Peggy Wilson & Associates, where he worked in 2007 when he won the RE award from the GoUpstate article posted above. (Please note, the domain is no longer owned by them & looks hacked.)

There is a website http://www.[redacted?].com/ that appears to simply redirect to the currently down tkarealestate.com. The whois information for that site shows a different hosting company than the arizona one for tkarealestate and an address to some appartments by the dorman center walmart in spartanburg.

He lived at those apartments. Hunt Club is the name, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72