SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy would have insider information to those whom have sold their homes and how much their net was after the close of escrow.

So he could have forced some couple to withdrawal their savings before killing them.

OMG!! People who know him are posting screen shots of convos with TK. Someone posted a screenshot of a msg to him where they share K's missing poster and he replies "WTF".

Also, people recall creepy behavior and texts.

I have the chills.

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?pnref=story

Where are they sharing these comments? I looked through the comments on the first several posts on his page and didnt see anything like that?

That crossed my mind also. Does he look like any particular older relative? Dad? Granddad? Uncle?

. Do we know if that was drawn from cameras inside the bank?
Also the WANTED poster from the Superbike murders was way off for many years until it was redrawn.
And it has been stated in other robberies etc that eyewitnesses aren't always entirely accurate.
How old was person giving this information? I used to think 30 was ancient! lol
IIRC a small red car was possibly seen at both locations

People are reporting seeing Greenville county at the scene. I'll go back through the feed when it ends to be sure.

Who the heck is NN and what do they have to do with anything?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm going to post an alternate view of NN that may not be popular, and isn't necessarily entirely my view, but I'm just throwing it out as devil's advocate...

Imagine your husband has left you for someone else who was part of a friendship/poly group with you. You're still angry and trying to get over this when all of a sudden they both go missing and it's announced on FB that they're married and having a baby. It starts to become big news, international news even because everyone thinks you're the one updating his FB and that they're missing. You're not the one updating, so you're pretty convinced it's CDC himself and he's being pretty horrible... Not the man you thought you married at all! In fact, you don't care that they've gone, you just want them out of your life!

Then you find out the truth. You still loved him. You didn't mean the above...

The is not the brightest decision. We know that... But in her world, she might genuinely not have the means to pay for his funeral and is still listed as next of kin. What's the situation there, do we actually know if she's responsible for funeral arrangements? Someone might have suggested the to her and she's not thought of the backlash it could create...

Maybe she is money grabbing and callous... But I think we should also consider the option that she's actually grieving both the loss of her marriage and the murder of CDC and we should hang fire on making too many strong judgments against her at this stage. I feel like everyone's quick to hate on her when, in reality, she's also going through a pretty awful situation, whether we like how she's been dealing with it, or not.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll eat my words, but I think we should possibly focus our grievances elsewhere right now until we know.

Yes around 15 or so. I bet they brought them in to clear brush.

I guess they are not concerned the goats will destroy evidence at this point? I've seen goats used to keep grass short, but I've never seen goats used in an investigation like this...

I'm going to post an alternate view of NN that may not be popular, and isn't necessarily entirely my view, but I'm just throwing it out as devil's advocate...

Imagine your husband has left you for someone else who was part of a friendship/poly group with you. You're still angry and trying to get over this when all of a sudden they both go missing and it's announced on FB that they're married and having a baby. It starts to become big news, international news even because everyone thinks you're the one updating his FB and that they're missing. You're not the one updating, so you're pretty convinced it's CDC himself and he's being pretty horrible... Not the man you thought you married at all! In fact, you don't care that they've gone, you just want them out of your life!

The is not the brightest decision. We know that... But in her world, she might genuinely not have the means to pay for his funeral and is still listed as next of kin. What's the situation there, do we actually know if she's responsible for funeral arrangements? Someone might have suggested the to her and she's not thought of the backlash it could create...

Maybe she is money grabbing and callous... But I think we should also consider the option that she's actually grieving both the loss of her marriage and the murder of CDC and we should hang fire on making too many strong judgments against her at this stage. I feel like everyone's quick to hate on her when, in reality, she's also going through a pretty awful situation, whether we like how she's been dealing with it, or not.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'll eat my words, but I think we should possibly focus our grievances elsewhere right now until we know.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, apparently.

I just today noticed the address for their marriage license.

I might not be so understanding, either, but I'd honestly hope I wouldn't be so outwardly petty.

Also, if what I'm (not) finding is correct, she might technically be the next of kin.

I believe the shiny speedy new server is in prep for A&E The Killing Season... WS and some members featured prominently.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?597-The-Killing-Season

http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killing-season

This is beyond wonderful! I had quit coming to this site because millions of ads were all running at the same time on the page and I would have to restart my mac every few minutes because everything would just freeze up. Crossing my fingers that ads don't start taking over again....

Maybe they need them to clear a path to a particular spot? IDK. The reporters did seem fascinated with them though. Maybe they will find out their purpose.

That fund should be reported.
Legally if they are still married then she is the next of kin. Personally I would defer it to his mother but it might be more expediant if she takes care of things. We still don't know for a fact who was posting to CDC's page. Emotions can run high at times like this. We don't know that all the family has problems with her.

WAIT. He had step children????
Okay still trying to catch up.
Questions: Has he been married before?
Has he got step children?
Has he dated girls with kids?
When was his last relationship?
*mind is blown by this case!*

WAIT. He had step children????
Okay still trying to catch up.
Questions: Has he been married before?
Has he got step children?
Has he dated girls with kids?
When was his last relationship?
*mind is blown by this case!*

Charlie had step-children.

OK thanks! Do we know if he lived somewhere else (not SC) since 2001?
My parents live in Spartanburg. Talking to my mom, she said the mother lives in Spartanburg, and she has lived there quite a while. So, I'm guessing he lived there since he was released from prison.

I'm glad you posted this. I think they're still legally married. There is so much we don't know and it will take some time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did the Sheriff say TK didn't provide motive for the Superbike murders, OR was the Sheriff saying they were not disclosing the motive, OR was there no specific motive except to kill?

In the Daily Mail article linked above, there is a statement from one of the family members, who told the press that TK was a disgruntled customer of the shop. Apparently the police gave that information to them, so perhaps they were able to check some of the Superbike accounting records to confirm that. (ie. customer lists, invoices, etc)

I don't want to be overly judgmental, but who brings a kid to an exhumation? I keep hearing a kid on the live feed! :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98