Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone may have beat me to it. You can clearly hear "She's dead" in this clip around 1:00 or so:

https://soundcloud.com/mcmillanaim/911-call-for-missing-pendleton-child

There's more that can be made out but I can't do it right now. Maybe someone here can listen and give some input.

Yup. Can definitely hear her screaming "she's dead". Think the neighbours are pretty damn annoyed and suspicious too. And how dare that man get into Leona's sister's face! That child shouldn't be scared to tell the truth. Poor kids deserved better

Anderson County deputies confirmed they searched an area of Lake Hartwell in Townville Thursday for missing 1-year-old, Leaona Wright.

Sheila Cole, of the Anderson County Sheriff's Office said deputies are doing what they can to re-check areas.

"Since we have not received any new tips in the case involving missing baby Leona Wright, investigators are doing what they can to re-check previous areas of interest," Cole said.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/rally-planned-for-answers-in-babys-disappearance/33612572

:( Why won't these people just tell where Leaona is? LE's gonna find her sooner or later anyway.

Online court records show that the mother of a missing one-year-old Pendleton girl is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday on unrelated charges.

Court records show Kiara Sullivan is scheduled to have a 2 p.m. hearing on a charge of assault and battery third degree.
Deputies said Sullivan was charged after she and Leaona’s father, Richard Wright Jr. were involved in a dispute at a Wendy’s restaurant where Wright worked.
Court officials said Wright requested a jury trial on the assault charge and may elect to waive Tuesday's hearing.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29595257/kiara-sullivan

Deputies said the charge stems from an incident at Wendy's on June 28 when Sullivan and the missing 1-year-old's biological father, Richard Lane Wright, were accused of threatening an employee

Sullivan is also charged with unlawful neglect of a child.

Deputies said that charge came after Sullivan her live-in boyfriend Travis Jones and her 3-year-old tested positive for methamphetamine, cocaine and etrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound in marijuana
News 4 tried several times to talk to the family of Sullivan, but they declined..

http://www.wyff4.com/news/jury-tria...arge-against-mother-of-missing-child/34271110

i think they should search any water again. how many times was lake callis searched before they found mars? a tiny baby is like a needle in a haystack.

For an update, we checked the database for the National Missing and Exploited Children. We found it odd that Leaona Wright’s case wasn’t there. The organization confirmed with us, she’s not listed.

So we asked a representative who gives them that information? They say it’s up to law enforcement to supply.
But Investigators on the case tell us, they notified the organization just two days after Leaona went missing. They say they’ve also updated the organization several times since.
Investigators say they do not believe Leaona wandered off from her home that night. They’ve also ruled out that anyone forced their way in and took her. For now, the reason why she went missing is unknown.

http://wspa.com/2015/07/22/leaona-wright-not-on-national-missing-children-database/

So no news but interesting nevertheless.

It’s been nearly two months since a Pendleton toddler disappeared from her home and Leaona Wright’s family is still searching for answers.

Wednesday night at 6:30, they are hitting the streets to hand out more fliers, pleading with the public to come forward with any information that may help.
Think2xtwice.org says they are now buying four billboards to put up throughout the Upstate and they’re reaching out to national missing children’s organizations for help. They aren’t yet sure where the billboards will go, but they believe they will help.

http://wspa.com/2015/07/29/billboards-more-flyers-to-help-find-missing-pendleton-baby/

It's good to see Leaona's name in msm though I'm not sure how billboards will help find her. Sullivan and Jones know where she is. Hopefully they'll eventually turn on each other. Another sweet baby discarded like trash.

I lit a candle at gratefulness.org

#FindLeona http://www.gratefulness.org/candle/75766/

I labeled it with her initials. I think this is how other WSers did it, so others can find their way to the same location and light one for her. :heartluv:

It's not much, but I felt compelled to do something for her as we wait.

Please join in, if you wish.

We are here. We care. We are her voice, and it's not something we take lightly! Yes, pay attention, because we ARE watching! :sleuth:

We aren't EVER going to forget!!!

#FindLeona

:candle:
:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lit a candle at gratefulness.org

#FindLeona http://www.gratefulness.org/candle/75766/

I labeled it with her initials. I think this is how other WSers did it, so others can find their way to the same location and light one for her. :heartluv:

It's not much, but I felt compelled to do something for her as we wait.

Please join in, if you wish.

We are here. We care. We are her voice, and it's not something we take lightly! Yes, pay attention, because we ARE watching! :sleuth:

We aren't EVER going to forget!!!

#FindLeona

:praying:

It's just awful this growing list of babies who are ' lost'. The numbers just grow and grow and where could they possibly be? Could a baby who wandered out of her door at night possibly hide herself for weeks on end? It's insane to think that. It's insane to believe that would be believed by anyone.

Find Leona !

It's just awful this growing list of babies who are ' lost'. The numbers just grow and grow and where could they possibly be? Could a baby who wandered out of her door at night possibly hide herself for weeks on end? It's insane to think that. It's insane to believe that would be believed by anyone.

Find Leona !

Thank you SCHMAE!!! I makes me :banghead: with each new case that is added to the list, because we a know darned well that this little girl did NOT just up and walk out that door :no:

The silence of the drug-addled, child-abusing "adults" in #BabyLeona's life is beyond deafening. I believe with all my :heart: that they know something, and that they might not be the only ones! :cow:

Secrets like this put our children in grave danger. They don't deserve to ever be called "parents" ever again. It is clear to me that they are more concerned with self-preservation than anything else. Otherwise, they would have had an attack of consistence by now, and we would have SOME news regarding what really happened to Leona, and where she could be!

Yet, here we are, sitting in frustrated silence, weeks away from the moment her story broke and that asinine story was given. We've seen elephant tears fall and lie after lie told. Which, IMO, shows that #WeThePeople care more than they do!

ITA, this is complete insanity. It must end. I'm afraid that until it does, we may never find her.

WHERE IS BABY LEONA??????

:tears:

Thank you SCHMAE!!! I makes me :banghead: with each new case that is added to the list, because we a know darned well that this little girl did NOT just up and walk out that door :no:

The silence of the drug-addled, child-abusing "adults" in #BabyLeona's life is beyond deafening. I believe with all my :heart: that they know something, and that they might not be the only ones! :cow:

Secrets like this put our children in grave danger. They don't deserve to ever be called "parents" ever again. It is clear to me that they are more concerned with self-preservation than anything else. Otherwise, they would have had an attack of consistence by now, and we would have SOME news regarding what really happened to Leona, and where she could be!

Yet, here we are, sitting in frustrated silence, weeks away from the moment her story broke and that asinine story was given. We've seen elephant tears fall and lie after lie told. Which, IMO, shows that #WeThePeople care more than they do!

ITA, this is complete insanity. It must end. I'm afraid that until it does, we may never find her.

WHERE IS BABY LEONA??????

:tears:

I'm with you, SCHMAE and Kimi...my daddy's family is from this area of SC and this makes me even more vested in this case. I am heartbroken anew every time I read news of it. So much more difficult it must be for LE as they basically know who did this, but can't get any information or locate little Leona's body.

I have tried to read little Lonzie Barton's thread but I can't even bring myself to do it this time, b/c I feel his case is headed in the same direction as little Leona, Myra, Malik, and so many others :(

It's too hard to find this case on the third page :( I'm bumping. Also, had lunch with some friends yesterday from the county in SC where Leona went missing. Local opinion is the same as many on here believe: LE knows who is responsible and little Leona is now with God. But there are just too many obscure places to put a tiny little baby where she will not be found. Heartbreaking.

:bump:
WHERE IS LEONA???????

I can not understand all the screaming on the 911 tape. The words are so butchered it hardly sounds like English. It could be 'she's there', 'she's dead', 'she's bad' who knows. The person on the phone, talking to the operator, said that the 3 year old was being blamed by the screaming parents but was trying to say something like she went outside, the baby followed her to near a parked car and someone picked her up there.

"She sleep" I suppose means that the mother said that she (mother) was asleep as was the BF at the time of the disappearance. The mother was too upset, flailing about, passing out, fainting - whatever - to talk to the 911 operator. All she was doing was screaming and crying - same for BF. Gees. Usually we pick apart what the parents say on the 911 call, this time the mom and BF can't function long enough to call 911 or even get on the phone. The caller appears to be pissed at the mother.

The 3 year old tested positive for drugs. This all I need to know. The precious baby is dead. The mother and BF knows and that is why they are putting on such a show for neighbors. She sounds like a mean, nasty person and one can only imagine the horrible life those kids had. This baby never had a chance, she was just collateral damage of her mother's lifestyle.

Such a beautiful baby girl. I am so sorry that you had such crappy parents, Sweet Pea. God took you from it all and now you can be at peace and play with God and His Angels.

Still no news? I don't recall if TJ was sentenced to additional time for child endangerment due to the drug use. If not, 120 days is quickly approaching and still nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back