SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

Sometimes, a tree is so diseased that it just needs to be cut down and the stump ground down. JMO
It sounds to me like this family’s tree was entirely the Tree of Forbidden Fruit, and all of them ravaged every bit of it.

Just chomped down on everything forbidden and were trying to grow an entire forbidden orchard.

IMO

At this moment I do still believe that she committed suicide and was not physically shot by JPM or by any of his cohorts.

Which is not to say that he was not instrumental in her death, because IMO he certainly made her life unbearable.

IMO they had a very torturous obsession with each other…not blaming the victim but that’s how it appears to me, and I completely blame JPM for initiating an inappropriate relationship when she was very young.

I think his twisted relationship with her developed into her believing she was in love with him, but nothing about him was holy or good, and she found that out the hardest way.

If I were a church member I’d be turned off immediately just knowing he owned a bar. What Christian pastor invests in a bar where people would get drunk?

He is rotten to the core and I’m astonished that the church members and/or overseers would embrace him in any way after his double life has been revealed.

He is toxic, he’s a hypocrite, he’s a sex addict, he’s greedy, he’s a cheater, he’s a liar, he’s an attention hog, possibly a pedophile…I cannot fathom how anyone going forward could allow him in a ministry.

JMO
Ita 100 % to your entire post.

Mica had accused JPM of grooming since she was ten years old in my previous post I'd linked.
Where there's smoke ... there's fire ......
Omo.

Last edited:
A segment of Reginald Miller's 900-word statement to DailyMail.com addressing allegations, Reginald insisted his son John-Paul, 44, had nothing to do with his daughter-in-law's April 27 death

A segment of Reginald Miller's 900-word statement to DailyMail.com addressing allegations, Reginald insisted his son John-Paul, 44, had nothing to do with his daughter-in-law's April 27 death

*Reginald denied that Miller was with another woman at the time of Mica's death, despite Robeson County Sheriff's Department releasing a timeline of his movements which claimed he was in Charleston with someone he was 'romantically linked' to.
*then where was he because she is his big alibi?

WTH is wrong with him? Can anyone understand what he's saying (whining)? Was he just trying to pretend to show how broken he is after Mica's death and way overacting it?
I heard something about medications??
And that he felt like ants were all over him? (So get up off the ground - duh!)
And he said Mark was on the way... is that his son? (how EMBARRASSING to let him, or anyone actually, see him like that!)

Lol, and his neighbor who's out there helping him -- and filming it all -- then runs and posts it online! (Thanks, neighbor! We're glad you were there!)

It’s a pathetic attempt to make it look like he was so broken. There are inconsistencies when he spoke about her from the pulpit. He is so phoney.

Has anyone posted the piece on the body language guy? He broke down JP’s pulpit performance well.

It’s a pathetic attempt to make it look like he was so broken. There are inconsistencies when he spoke about her from the pulpit. He is so phoney.

Has anyone posted the piece on the body language guy? He broke down JP’s pulpit performance well.
“We’re not seeing any grief here. We’re not seeing what we call adaptors, the things we use to self-soothe,” Scott Rouse told NewsNation on Tuesday night. “He’s got what’s supposed to be tears happening, that’s not happening. He’s got no tissues with him, his nose isn’t running … these are all the classic cues of someone who is faking an emotion.”

Rouse, who’s trained with the FBI and U.S. Department of Defense, said John-Paul feigned bereavement in addressing the congregation. A tell-tale “grief muscle” in his forehead never appeared, and his voice was “too clean” as he explained Mica’s death.

“This is one of those things that shows so many things that are wrong with him. I’m actually going to use this in training,” Rouse said.

Guess we're all experts in body language too, we said the same things and MORE!

WTH is wrong with him? Can anyone understand what he's saying (whining)? Was he just trying to pretend to show how broken he is after Mica's death and way overacting it?
I heard something about medications??
And that he felt like ants were all over him? (So get up off the ground - duh!)
And he said Mark was on the way... is that his son? (how EMBARRASSING to let him, or anyone actually, see him like that!)

Lol, and his neighbor who's out there helping him -- and filming it all -- then runs and posts it online! (Thanks, neighbor! We're glad you were there!)
Was that video of his performance on the grass, after Mica died or before?

Wow just caught up on two threads. Here’s a couple of questions thoughts:
Where was his Dad when Mica committed suicide?
I’d be interested to see text messages back and forth in the two days leading to her death.
Do we know the name of the person he was with at the time of death?
I thought the video of him on the grass was body cam footage from a police officer. That’s just what I thought not fact. And the officer was allowing someone to come for him (mark). If it was a police officer, why wasn’t he taken in to custody for driving like that? If it were me or you, we would be in trouble. So is there a relationship with him and police that might help him cover his *advertiser censored** in this circumstance and previous ones?

I've been reading a bit about this case when I can, what a convoluted mess. I don't think JP killed Mica, it seems clear she chose to take her own life. But I do believe she honestly felt like that was the only way out of a life full of gas lighting, manipulation and control and that is extremely disheartening and terrifying.

Can anyone here tell me if JP's ex- wife Alison (mentioned in some articles) has ever spoken out on this case or about him? I would be very interested in what she had to say.

Edited for spelling.

It has been stated, and linked here several times that a lawyer friend of JPM owns approx 200 acres of land that 'backs up to' the Lumber River State Park, but the park is very large, over 13,000 acres, and the place where her body was found was apparently several miles away from any of his land.

As to any group of people known to take money and kill people, I have no idea, but Robeson County is a high crime area in general. However, there is absolutely nothing to indicate that anything suggesting that Mica was robbed and killed. Robbers would probably have taken her IPhone, and her purse was left in her car.

I have listened to the 9-1-1 call multiple times, with noise-cancelling headphones on, and volume turned up loudly, and have never heard anything that sounded like someone with her. Quite the contrary. While you can hear voices and static when on the dispatcher's end, which seems normal, considering she is sitting in a room with probably a few other dispatchers talking and taking calls, and you can hear the split second echo of MIca's voice through the dispatcher's speaker, when Mica is talking, the voice is crystal clear, almost frighteningly clear, imo, as if she was perhaps still in her car, with engine off and windows up, with absolutely no ambient sounds, like birds, etc, and certainly no whispering voices, though, again, there are people who may disagree.

I believe that many people want to believe that Mica would never have killed herself, so surely someone else was with her, forcing her to make the call, and then killing her, making it look like a suicide, but I just cannot buy into that. I fully believe that Mica did pull the trigger than ended her life, but I also fully believe that she was driven to the point where she felt that was the only way for her to escape the years of abuse and gaslighting she had suffered at the hands of someone who only ever pretended to love her. Her hand was on the trigger, but JPM's hand may as well have loaded the gun and handed it to her, because in essence, he did. JMO

Lumber River State Park is a North Carolina state park along the Lumber River in Scotland, Hoke, Robeson and Columbus counties. It covers 13,659 acres along a 115-mile stretch of the Lumber River. Lumber River State Park is located in North Carolina's Coastal Plain. Wikipedia

Excellent information. sounds like they are just unfounded rumors.

thank you!

It seems possible that she was threatened with a worse death which she felt was inextricably inevitable. Perhaps she felt this was the only control she could take, and ultimately less concerned about her own life and more concerned her loved ones would be pained if unable to find her body.

How futile her future must have felt.

She must have felt so bound. Not just from an impossibly controlling partner but the from the congregation he constructed which provided him at least the appearance of insulation. It had to seem to her that he was somehow artificially above reproach.

If somehow that 911 operator had been able to hold her on the line long enough for LE to reach her, I wonder where this story would be today.

My heart hurts for those who loved her.

Such an enormous loss.

JMO

What Christian pastor invests in a bar where people would get drunk?
Christians are a big group with many different opinions about alcohol.

There are Catholic and Orthodox monasteries that have brewed and fermented award winning wines and beers for centuries. Yet, some people may use their products to get drunk.

This particular false shepherd was evangelical. Though evangelicals are historically less tolerant of alcohol, their attitude has softened alot in recent generations. That does not mean that using alcohol is affirmed and extoled, rather it just means that the consumption is far more tolerated than in the past.

In the end, a Pastor investing in a piano bar (more classy image than "dive bar") could be seen the same as a Rabbi investing in one: Strange, to a degree. But its not a "show stopper" per se. Its permitted- but not encouraged.

Now, a Muslim Imam investing in a bar.... ? But... an Imam investing in a Hookah Lounge might follow the "Strange- but permitted" pattern.

Last edited:
I've been reading a bit about this case when I can, what a convoluted mess. I don't think JP killed Mica, it seems clear she chose to take her own life. But I do believe she honestly felt like that was the only way out of a life full of gas lighting, manipulation and control and that is extremely disheartening and terrifying.

Can anyone here tell me if JP's ex- wife Alison (mentioned in some articles) has ever spoken out on this case or about him? I would be very interested in what she had to say.

Edited for spelling.
Yes. She has spoken recently
Her divorce papers-
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads