SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For anyone who missed it when I first posted it, this is the Core Values page on the Solid Rock website. One must agree to abide by the core values in order to become a member, and core value #4 clearly states that tithing is required.

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Luke 6:38 Give, and God will give to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall they give unto you. For the measure that you use, God will use for you. We bring the first 10% of our income to the Lord. The beautiful thing about the tithe (10%), is that it allows everyone to contribute equally to their family. (Hebrews 7) Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test Me, says the Lord, see that I will open the windows of heaven and pour out on you in abundance all kinds of blessings. We love to give toward the building of God’s Kingdom through our local church! Since our heart belongs to God, and we are New Testament believers, 100% of all that we have is His. Matthew 6:21 Your heart will always be where your riches are. 2nd Corinthians 9:7 God loves a cheerful giver whose heart is in his giving. *We offer financial counseling- if this is an area that you struggle with.

I also find core value #3 interesting...We Respect. It seems by this statement, it is okay to believe whatever you want, as long as you keep tithing, which oddly enough is something I think most people also believe is between them and the Holy Spirit.

We do not argue over doctrinal issues. We recognize that many people interpret God’s Word on different levels; mainly based on the degree of glory they are in at the present time. We respect each other’s views on the end times, Gifts of the Spirit, worship, etc. If we can submit to the authority at Solid Rock and these 4 Core Values, then the rest is between you and the Holy Spirit.

Core Values - Solid Rock Ministries - Myrtle Beach Church

How convenient that he doesn’t reference all the Scriptures about giving to the poor. Selling your possessions to give to those in need. If someone wants your shirt, give them your cloak as well. Etcetera.

For anyone who missed it when I first posted it, this is the Core Values page on the Solid Rock website. One must agree to abide by the core values in order to become a member, and core value #4 clearly states that tithing is required.

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Luke 6:38 Give, and God will give to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall they give unto you. For the measure that you use, God will use for you. We bring the first 10% of our income to the Lord. The beautiful thing about the tithe (10%), is that it allows everyone to contribute equally to their family. (Hebrews 7) Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test Me, says the Lord, see that I will open the windows of heaven and pour out on you in abundance all kinds of blessings. We love to give toward the building of God’s Kingdom through our local church! Since our heart belongs to God, and we are New Testament believers, 100% of all that we have is His. Matthew 6:21 Your heart will always be where your riches are. 2nd Corinthians 9:7 God loves a cheerful giver whose heart is in his giving. *We offer financial counseling- if this is an area that you struggle with.

I also find core value #3 interesting...We Respect. It seems by this statement, it is okay to believe whatever you want, as long as you keep tithing, which oddly enough is something I think most people also believe is between them and the Holy Spirit.

We do not argue over doctrinal issues. We recognize that many people interpret God’s Word on different levels; mainly based on the degree of glory they are in at the present time. We respect each other’s views on the end times, Gifts of the Spirit, worship, etc. If we can submit to the authority at Solid Rock and these 4 Core Values, then the rest is between you and the Holy Spirit.

“If we can submit to the authority at Solid Rock…”? What authority is he referring to here?

I love how JPM thinks he can just pick and choose which scriptures are “the most important” to follow and which scriptures it’s totally fine to disregard. This guy is such a fraud.

Matthew 7:15-20
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.”

And JPM’s fruit is so rotten and decayed that the whole world has condemned him.

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Submit?
Seriously he used the word submit?
Grrrrrrrr........

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Thanks for posting it again.

“We don’t argue over doctrinal issues. We recognize that many people interpret Gods word on different levels”

Tithing is a doctrinal issue. He recognizes people interpret Gods word on different levels=as long as they follow him everything will be just fine.

Seems to be patronizing people who are possibly searching for a church by telling them it doesn’t matter what doctrine they believe in. It’s a deceptive way to increase numbers ($$$). ‘Come on in, and before you know it we will indoctrinate you’.

I don’t have any reader views left. I’m hoping someone can summarize this article, please.

Complaint filed by John-Paul Miller’s first wife makes multiple bombshell claims …

Tl;dr, she's filed for sole custody of their kids, and wants JP's father to have zero contact with the kids at all. It's difficult to sum up all the reasons. Mental heath concerns, sexual misconduct, and the suspicious death of the husband of a woman linked to JP are all laid out as reasons. It's a lot.

With all the bad behaviour going on, I wonder where they found the time for anything actually, you know, righteous. I don't think it was high on the list of priorities.

MOO

Charlotte Korn, Mica's best friend, is speaking out in a YouTube video about a phone call she had with John-Paul the day he told the congregation at Solid Rock at Market Common Church in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that Mica died.

Korn found it odd that she was so high up on the priority list to call, especially since she'd already known Mica had died but what he said after exchanging pleasantries stunned her.

'He said she was supposed to go to work and so she went and bought a gun, then drove up to Lumberton. I thought she was going to see you.'

This week, though, the bombshell complaint (.pdf) filed by Williams provided additional explosive details to a story many thought couldn’t possibly experience more twists and turns. The complaint also featured multiple exhibits (.pdf) in support of Williams’ petition – exhibits which contained disturbing revelations that peeled back more ominous layers of this still-unfolding saga.

According to Williams’ complaint, she and John-Paul Miller separated after she became aware of his affair with Mica – who had been their family nanny. Mica was married to Miller’s best friend, Jeremy Deas, at the time of the affair. According to her affidavit, John-Paul Miller told his ex-wife that in addition to his affair with Mica, he had “employed prostitutes,” and been “sexually inappropriate with several underage female members” of their church — blaming these “immoral sexual behaviors” on abuse he had allegedly experienced for years at the hands of his father, Reginald “Reg” Wayne Miller.
Korn made it clear that there was no plan for Mica to visit her, which she says 'sent a shiver down my spine because it felt like she was watching her.'

She believes that John-Paul was in fact tracking Mica's movements and has had her tracked in the past.

'He has had a habit of stalking her. That's what it sounded like to me.

Wow. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he take possession of her car? Did LE check it for tracking devices? How did JP know she was going to work then didn't? Did LE tell him how she was dressed and took a sandwich?
It makes me so sad that she wasn't safe at this time. A most dangerous time when she had him served.
MOO

@imstilla.grandma - thanks for the link to the recent court filing.

Alison Miller has shown tremendous grace under fire, IMO. This very public explosion of who and what JPM & Solid Rock really are, literally splattered all over her family. All her private details now on public display. I can only imagine how that would feel.

AM's only agenda throughout has been to protect her children. Now that I've read some of the evidence shown at the link below (text exchanges with JP). I have an even greater respect for her. Can you imagine having to co-parent with a nightmare like JPM? Kudos to her for having the courage to file the latest complaint, I wish her success and eventually - peace and restoration of privacy in her life.

JPM is a one man wrecking ball, anywhere he's present there is destruction. Seemingly until now, with no consequences for his actions. My wish for him is to suffer100 times greater than those he has hurt in his lifetime.

From the linked article...

According to her affidavit, John-Paul Miller told his ex-wife that in addition to his affair with Mica, he had “employed prostitutes,” and been “sexually inappropriate with several underage female members” of their church — blaming these “immoral sexual behaviors” on abuse he had allegedly experienced for years at the hands of his father

Williams’ complaint further stated Miller’s “mental health and deviant sexual addictions have only worsened since the time we were married.”

According to Williams, she learned the identities of the “minor female members of the church” with whom Miller had allegedly “been inappropriate with” – and urged them to go to the police. When they declined out of fear of retribution from the pastor, she contacted law enforcement herself to file a report and initiate an investigation. According to Williams, she found herself with her hands tied after police officials told her no one would believe her because “J.P. was a well-known pastor and we were in the middle of a divorce.”

Ultimately, a custody agreement was reached that allowed Miller periodic visitation with the exception of his daughter – with whom visitation was limited to daytime visits.

Beginning in 2021, however, the marriage of Mica and John-Paul began to deteriorate and, according to Williams, their children were placed “directly in the middle of the discord.”

This included Miller exposing the children to his alleged paramours, according to the complaint.

Williams also described Sunday sermons given by Miller with their children present in which he disparaged Mica, telling the congregation of her mental health issues before finally “putting her in a mental hospital.

Among the exhibits she submitted were:

• A text message from Mica Miller’s mother seeking help. Her mother begged Williams to call her, “I’m concerned for the safety of my daughter,” she continued, “I’m asking, begging you, not to let JP know I’ve reached out to you! He will just further isolate Mica from us!”
  • A group text message between Williams and JP and Mica Miller discussing the custody arrangements after their daughter turned 13. In the text, Williams informs the couple the custody arrangement will not change due to the fact Miller “committed terrible crimes of sexually molesting under age children.”
  • Text messages sent from Miller from their daughter’s phone to Mica Miller’s new phone asking her to come home.
  • And on March 11, 2024 — just over a month before her death — a text from Mica Miller to Alison Williams that read, “I need to talk to you ASAP for the safety of your kids. Please call me.”

Just wondering, based on the things we have seen disclosed thus far - how many ‘members’ will be attending ‘pastor’ JPM’s ‘church’ tomorrow?

And I apologize for those reading, as the terms above in single quotes are used loosely in this case.

Also have to wonder what else will be released publicly involving this individual, the church, and the ‘self-induced’ events of his now deceased second wife? MOO

Just wondering, based on the things we have seen disclosed thus far - how many ‘members’ will be attending ‘pastor’ JPM’s ‘church’ tomorrow?

And I apologize for those reading, as the terms above in single quotes are used loosely in this case.

Also have to wonder what else will be released publicly involving this individual, the church, and the ‘self-induced’ events of his now deceased second wife? MOO
I continue to be surprised every Sunday.

Wow. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he take possession of her car? Did LE check it for tracking devices? How did JP know she was going to work then didn't? Did LE tell him how she was dressed and took a sandwich?
It makes me so sad that she wasn't safe at this time. A most dangerous time when she had him served.
MOO
I remember her saying in another pod cast that she and Mica were planning a visit but Mica didn't want to take off work so they postponed it. How would JPM know about this visit? What other devices was he using to keep up with her? I also find the timing of him being served interesting. JPM was losing control of her and he knew it. I am sure he was frantic about that along with all that Mica knew about him and the church finances. All JMO

Thanks for copying and pasting parts of those fitsnews articles because they're behind a paywall for many of us. I'm trying to catch up. I'm most interested in those videos Mica made maybe being pieced together and tampered with by an AI type software. Anyone know more about that?

PUBLISHED 31 May 2024 | UPDATED: 04:52 EDT, 31 May 2024

I know many of you have already seen these news articles. This is for anyone trying to catch up like I am. LE and even the FBI are considering her death a suicide? That's outrageous. MOO, the hinky meter is going off the charts.

May 18, 2024

Updated May 14, 2024 at 10:58 AM EDT

NewsNation reported on Monday that John-Paul Miller admitted to posting a topless photo of her online in an email.

"I was hurt that you are telling everyone horrible intimate details of my past sin, and I just wanted to try and hurt you," he wrote in the email in mid-April. "Please forgive me. It was evil of me to do that."

Days later, Miller then sent an affidavit to her attorney, saying she had been "abused in every way I can think of" since marrying John-Paul Miller.

"Emotionally, sexually, spiritually, financially, and physically. He has harassed me physically and electronically with letters, phone calls, emails, and texts, hacking my emails, hacking my personal Facebook, and impersonating me."

She had reportedly filed for divorce in October last year, but the case was later dismissed. She also served her husband with divorce papers two days before she was found dead, her sister Sierra Francis said in an affidavit.

Published May 23, 2024, 6:28 p.m. ET

The FBI has now launched a “parallel investigation” with Robeson County Sheriff connected to the case, but is not investigating Mica’s death, according to People.com.

Damien McLean with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office told the magazine: “[The FBI is] investigating separate from her death. Her death has been ruled [a] suicide.”

However, several of Mica’s family members continue to insist she didn’t die by suicide and claim something more sinister is at play.

“I believe that it was all staged. I believe that the whole thing was premeditated,” Mica’s father, Michael Francis told NewsNation.

Man, I wish I knew that there was a thread about this earlier than right now. I would’ve been on it. Anyway, I am on TikTok following Mica’s case.
Some dumb dumb on TikTok asked me to support a link with a comment that I made. I just laughed and laughed and told them that this is not Websleuths.

From the linked article...

According to her affidavit, John-Paul Miller told his ex-wife that in addition to his affair with Mica, he had “employed prostitutes,” and been “sexually inappropriate with several underage female members” of their church — blaming these “immoral sexual behaviors” on abuse he had allegedly experienced for years at the hands of his father

Williams’ complaint further stated Miller’s “mental health and deviant sexual addictions have only worsened since the time we were married.”

According to Williams, she learned the identities of the “minor female members of the church” with whom Miller had allegedly “been inappropriate with” – and urged them to go to the police. When they declined out of fear of retribution from the pastor, she contacted law enforcement herself to file a report and initiate an investigation. According to Williams, she found herself with her hands tied after police officials told her no one would believe her because “J.P. was a well-known pastor and we were in the middle of a divorce.”

Ultimately, a custody agreement was reached that allowed Miller periodic visitation with the exception of his daughter – with whom visitation was limited to daytime visits.

Beginning in 2021, however, the marriage of Mica and John-Paul began to deteriorate and, according to Williams, their children were placed “directly in the middle of the discord.”

This included Miller exposing the children to his alleged paramours, according to the complaint.

Williams also described Sunday sermons given by Miller with their children present in which he disparaged Mica, telling the congregation of her mental health issues before finally “putting her in a mental hospital.

Among the exhibits she submitted were:

• A text message from Mica Miller’s mother seeking help. Her mother begged Williams to call her, “I’m concerned for the safety of my daughter,” she continued, “I’m asking, begging you, not to let JP know I’ve reached out to you! He will just further isolate Mica from us!”
  • A group text message between Williams and JP and Mica Miller discussing the custody arrangements after their daughter turned 13. In the text, Williams informs the couple the custody arrangement will not change due to the fact Miller “committed terrible crimes of sexually molesting under age children.”
  • Text messages sent from Miller from their daughter’s phone to Mica Miller’s new phone asking her to come home.
  • And on March 11, 2024 — just over a month before her death — a text from Mica Miller to Alison Williams that read, “I need to talk to you ASAP for the safety of your kids. Please call me.”
Why can't the public sue him for 'moral turpitude'? He certainly has been in the public eye of their community.

My guess is that most, if not all, of the 50ish people who allegedly were still attending as of last Sunday, probably have a vested interest in being there, and may be comprised of a very few families. JMO
Is the "50ish" number documented? If true, I feel much better. I was genuinely worried about the people who attended SR and would be willing to let him stay in a leadership position.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back