SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for copying and pasting parts of those fitsnews articles because they're behind a paywall for many of us. I'm trying to catch up. I'm most interested in those videos Mica made maybe being pieced together and tampered with by an AI type software. Anyone know more about that?

PUBLISHED 31 May 2024 | UPDATED: 04:52 EDT, 31 May 2024
Great connection there, @Curious Me. Think you might be "on to something"...

We used to use it often as evidence charging the physicians from the Board. So many doctors also fit it. If their name so much as being listed in the newspaper, it usually ended up as an agenda item or suspension of their license.
I've heard it before, just wasn't sure how it's applied legally. Today, morals seem to be on a sliding scale. It all depends on how you define that for yourself. But in Christianity, there are some non-negotiables for leadership roles. JPM slid off the scale and sailed into the darkness. All JMOO.

I've heard it before, just wasn't sure how it's applied legally. Today, morals seem to be on a sliding scale. It all depends on how you define that for yourself. But in Christianity, there are some non-negotiables for leadership roles. JPM slid off the scale and sailed into the darkness. All JMOO.
Administrative Court because physicians need to have their license suspended, revoked or restricted like requiring extra supervision dependent upon approval. Anyone with a state license has to be approved for licensure and disciplinary actions by their Board. Each board makes their own rules for certification. It's court with lawyers, witnesses and evidence. Character witnesses come into play. The Board acts as judge after discussion between the members with the President having final say.

Last edited:
Is the "50ish" number documented? If true, I feel much better. I was genuinely worried about the people who attended SR and would be willing to let him stay in a leadership position.
As recently as a “month ago,” Kenerson said Solid Rock’s two services would draw nearly 700 people. These days, according to Kenerson, it’s about less than 50.

Has anyone thought that JP might of had a hitman? Something on someone that owed him big? Make sure your seen at the baseball game in North Carolina, yelling through a bullhorn and you're there with your mistress and nowhere near your wife when she killed herself. Could she of been running to get away from someone and they caught up to her? I can't think of a good reason for Mica to go that far if she wanted to be found. The witness to hearing her crying makes me wonder.

Has anyone thought that JP might of had a hitman? Something on someone that owed him big? Make sure your seen at the baseball game in North Carolina, yelling through a bullhorn and you're there with your mistress and nowhere near your wife when she killed herself. Could she of been running to get away from someone and they caught up to her? I can't think of a good reason for Mica to go that far if she wanted to be found. The witness to hearing her crying makes me wonder.
Creepy thought...

Well, JP certainly is/was well-connected, so there's always that possibility. I wondered that, too, when I first read that he/JP was "out of town in NC" concurrent with Mica's passing.

Creepy thought...

Well, JP certainly is/was well-connected, so there's always that possibility. I wondered that, too, when I first read that he/JP was "out of town in NC" concurrent with Mica's passing.
Just a correction that needs to be made. JPM and his alleged GF were not in NC at the time of Mica's death, according to the official RCSO investigation. They were apparently at a high school soccer tournament in Charleston, SC on Saturday morning, some 200 miles away, and were spotted by a license plate reader, returning to Horry County at 2:22. The 9-1-1 call, allegedly from Mica, was logged at 2:54. JMO

Just a correction that needs to be made. JPM and his alleged GF were not in NC at the time of Mica's death, according to the official RCSO investigation. They were apparently at a high school soccer tournament in Charleston, SC on Saturday morning, some 200 miles away, and were spotted by a license plate reader, returning to Horry County at 2:22. The 9-1-1 call, allegedly from Mica, was logged at 2:54. JMO
Correction to your correction, JP's vehicle was spotted by a license plate reader at 2:22 with the assumption JP was the driver.

Has anyone thought that JP might have had a hitman? Something on someone that owed him big? Make sure your seen at the baseball game in North Carolina, yelling through a bullhorn and you're there with your mistress and nowhere near your wife when she killed herself. Could she have been running to get away from someone and they caught up to her? I can't think of a good reason for Mica to go that far if she wanted to be found. The witness to hearing her crying makes me wonder.
Has anyone thought that JP’s hitman could be his attorney TW? Or even someone that TW knows via the type of clientele he has? He owns 200 acres of land that backs up the national park that MM supposedly killed herself at.

PS: This is my second post on this thread. I haven’t gone back to read any comments on this thread or the last one because I just don’t have the time to do so. As such I’m not sure what has been discussed prior.

Thanks for that correction, @SteveP; my only point in mentioning JP's being away was that that is the basis of his alibi of being nowhere in/near Lumber State Park.

I agree with @SteveP - JP was at the game. IMO, JP had no direct hand in this (no, I don’t think there was a hit man … MOO, there was very little Mia could’ve done to make this clearer that it was a solo suicide. She called 911 to personally report it. MOO, I can’t think of any suicide on Websleuths in recent memory that was as unequivocal as this one). That said: MOO: what is of interest in this case is that JP groomed her, was no saint, and then psychologically she went to the brink, and who is at fault for something like that, a situation that complex? That’s the conversation I’d love for us to be having.

Just wondering, based on the things we have seen disclosed thus far - how many ‘members’ will be attending ‘pastor’ JPM’s ‘church’ tomorrow?

And I apologize for those reading, as the terms above in single quotes are used loosely in this case.

Also have to wonder what else will be released publicly involving this individual, the church, and the ‘self-induced’ events of his now deceased second wife? MOO
Members? More like rubberneckers, I guess.

One has to wonder if those "paramours" were there by mutual cooperation. I'm sorry, but nobody is that popular.

You don't need to have any religious background or beliefs to know that grooming underage people for sexual abuse, committing assorted types of financial fraud in the name of religion or charity, and being a serial adulterer in the presence of children, is wrong.

You don't need to have any religious background or beliefs to know that grooming underage people for sexual abuse, committing assorted types of financial fraud in the name of religion or charity, and being a serial adulterer in the presence of children, is wrong.
Not sure why you’re quoting my post to make your point? Clearly I said nothing which suggests you would need to be religious to know any of that’s wrong.

I think it is a very good possibility that she killed herself.
And at the same time JP is an abuser and pushed her so far in a corner she could not see another way out.
She looked miserable in the surveillance video buying the gun.
It is beyond believe how far someone is able to go without any consequences.
Jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop