SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the most likely scenario is that she waded in approximately 40 meters from her belongings and that is where she ended her life. imo

The quote below makes it sound as if the gun was found near her.
ETA
Mica Miller's final hours: NC sheriff releases findings of Myrtle Beach woman's death

As law enforcement continued the search, E911 received a call from someone who said a body was in the water. Law enforcement responded to the location and contacted the North Carolina Medical Examiner’s Office. The victim was identified as Mica Miller.

“A Sig Sauer 9mm handgun was located in the water at the crime scene during the search of the area,” according to the sheriff’s office. “The serial number on the weapon matched the gun box that was found in Miller’s Honda Accord.”
I dont know enough to say anything definitive but. Even if he didnt pull the trigger himself, this narcissistic sociopath appears responsible for her demise. If I may posit one possibility for suicide...one line of reasoning here for gun/ammo locations, could be the 2 shell casings and 1 live round on bank were
from her readying her weapon, and forgetting/uncertain her weapon was already condition one, round chambered. She racked the slide ejecting that round, so it lay on the ground, thus assured her gun was ready to fire, fresh round chambered.Then fired off 2 random shots, esp. since it was a brand new weapon and needed to make sure it was functional and she had a good feel of it. Walk down to the water, knowing any aftermess would be tidied up and also help deter any predatory animals finding a meal and preventing a more gruesome scene or obstruction to identification. MOO
Or also, bear are known to conceal their food in shallow water.
Of course, this also could be done by a murderer staged as suicide/mysterious. I need more info.

I wonder if there was a suspicious item, or a b*mb threat called in. The post saying LE had their dogs made me wonder about that. JMO.
Indeed !
Also of importance (IMO), is, WHO called it in ?
By now, LE will know whose phone it was, or who's burner phone, and make a deduction about the origins of the call -- if that's what it was a called in threat ?
Omo.

Indeed !
Also of importance (IMO), is, WHO called it in ?
By now, LE will know whose phone it was, or who's burner phone, and make a deduction about the origins of the call -- if that's what it was a called in threat ?
Omo.
Another possibility could be is the call was done after her death on her phone with AI voice. It’s technologically possible and is used in scams. My opinion only

About the church having 700 members: This may have been the number of people on their phone tree, e-mail list, etc., not necessarily weekly attendees.

Yes, it is often this way because of who is really attending. Some people may have their names on the roll but they haven’t attended more than twice or they no longer attend. It ebbs and flows.

A stoic John-Paul - a popular pastor with a criminal record that includes multiple counts of aggravated assault and battery - replied coolly, 'No that was definitely hers.

'I got it - so um she passed away on a on the Saturday, and then Sunday when I went and saw her, um, they handed me some stuff - and that was one of the things that handed me.

'That necklace was, um, for some reason,' John-Paul went on, before trailing off.

He went on to offer an emotional anecdote that explained why he wore the same article days after his soon-to-be-ex's suicide.

'She heard a story - Micah was very, um, she could hear something or see a commercial and then immediately want to act on it,' he began.

'And so, she heard about these lab diamonds, uh, last year.

'Even though she loved her her her wedding engagement band, um, she wanted the diamond - the real diamond - taken out.

'She wanted a lab diamond put in. but she didn't want to get rid of that diamond,' he said.

A stoic John-Paul - a popular pastor with a criminal record that includes multiple counts of aggravated assault and battery - replied coolly, 'No that was definitely hers.

'I got it - so um she passed away on a on the Saturday, and then Sunday when I went and saw her, um, they handed me some stuff - and that was one of the things that handed me.

'That necklace was, um, for some reason,' John-Paul went on, before trailing off.

He went on to offer an emotional anecdote that explained why he wore the same article days after his soon-to-be-ex's suicide.

'She heard a story - Micah was very, um, she could hear something or see a commercial and then immediately want to act on it,' he began.

'And so, she heard about these lab diamonds, uh, last year.

'Even though she loved her her her wedding engagement band, um, she wanted the diamond - the real diamond - taken out.

'She wanted a lab diamond put in. but she didn't want to get rid of that diamond,' he said.
He cares so much about Mica, her death, that he forgot he was still wearing her necklace, the necklace he put on in remembrance of Mica. He's been a hermit, but has been photographed out to dinner with one widow, at the beach with another divorcee, both ladies church members, just since Mica's death.

The Francis family filed a lawsuit regarding Mica's personal property. They believe that since she had filed for divorce, her property should go to them. JPM tried to get her personal property and papers from her apartment that she is sharing with a roommate, and made such a scene that the landlord called police. iirc Mica's effects in NC are being held by the Robeson County Sheriff - her car, purse, wallet, gun, phone - JPM tried to get those, too. But we are to believe him that they gave him the expensive necklace from her body, an item that is a part of her estate that is otherwise withheld pending litigation.

JMO but JPMiller is one those people not acquainted with the truth.

He cares so much about Mica, her death, that he forgot he was still wearing her necklace, the necklace he put on in remembrance of Mica. He's been a hermit, but has been photographed out to dinner with one widow, at the beach with another divorcee, both ladies church members, just since Mica's death.

The Francis family filed a lawsuit regarding Mica's personal property. They believe that since she had filed for divorce, her property should go to them. JPM tried to get her personal property and papers from her apartment that she is sharing with a roommate, and made such a scene that the landlord called police. iirc Mica's effects in NC are being held by the Robeson County Sheriff - her car, purse, wallet, gun, phone - JPM tried to get those, too. But we are to believe him that they gave him the expensive necklace from her body, an item that is a part of her estate that is otherwise withheld pending litigation.

JMO but JPMiller is one those people not acquainted with the truth.
Yes, and the dear ‘pastor’ is just so helpful with information IMO. If I read that article correctly, he apparently attributes a switch out of a real diamond stone with a ‘lab’ diamond as MM idea? Am I reading that correctly?

So one would surmise IIUC that the jewelry item he will return to MM family now has a ‘lab’ diamond in it? Rather than the original and genuine stone? If of course it is returned?

I better stop with that. I sure hope the FBI and federal and local authorities dig deep and wide on this case. MOO

Shell casings on the bank. Gun in the water. Mica's body 40 metres (43yds) away.

That doesn't seem like suicide no matter how I try to make it fit.

Since guns don't float, it seems that LE will need to make the case that Mica threw the gun--as far as a strong and trained athlete could throw it--after she killed herself.

That's one heck of a trick.

The other thing that strikes me is that women typically do not shoot themselves. Men do, but women usually OD on drugs.

There have been cases of women shooting themselves, but it's relatively rare.

From an emotional standpoint, someone who files for divorce is likely looking for a new life--looking to leave the old one behind. Suicide seems out of the ordinary for someone who's just filed for divorce.

But, who knows?

Since guns don't float, it seems that LE will need to make the case that Mica threw the gun--as far as a strong and trained athlete could throw it--after she killed herself.

That's one heck of a trick.

wow, sorry I missed this information about the shell casings, gun body etc locations.

Anyone have a link to it?

wow, sorry I missed this information about the shell casings, gun body etc locations.

Anyone have a link to it?
“The bank where the bird boxes and stuff are is where the shell casings and such were found, and the gun was found for that right in the water. And then her body was about 40 meters away, and the water there doesn’t flow at all. It’s just stagnant,” Francis said.

Interview with her father - Mica Miller’s apparent suicide was ‘staged,’ family says

Yes, and the dear ‘pastor’ is just so helpful with information IMO. If I read that article correctly, he apparently attributes a switch out of a real diamond stone with a ‘lab’ diamond as MM idea? Am I reading that correctly?

So one would surmise IIUC that the jewelry item he will return to MM family now has a ‘lab’ diamond in it? Rather than the original and genuine stone? If of course it is returned?

I better stop with that. I sure hope the FBI and federal and local authorities dig deep and wide on this case. MOO
You beat me to it.

Sooo… Mica, described by JP less than a month ago as liking nice things, decided to downgrade her engagement diamond for an artificial replacement?

Not only is that odd but it would be a fair bit of trouble to have a jeweler rework both items. I would understand better if she planned to sell the diamond in order to give the proceeds to charity but to design another piece of jewelry makes little sense.

Sigh, so much confusion from JP.

All my own opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee