SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"When Mica was finally able to break free and spend some time alone with her sister, Francis said he would send her a message by shutting down her phone or deactivating her credit cards."

“He completely can freeze her whole entire life,” Francis said. “If she doesn’t do what he says, he literally has controlled her whole life from his cell phone.”

Wait what? Is that video from recently, like he's really walking around in a spider man costume now? If so, he's either totally off his meds or it's am intentional ploy because something is coming up and being mentally ill will be beneficial to him.
I saw a photo of JP and Mica from earlier -- maybe it was a costume party or something, but he had on the Spiderman costume, and she was wearing a Wonder Woman costume.

So, he obviously saved it and decided now was a good time to be Spiderman.

Is that nuts or what?

Solid Rock Ministries’ founder and senior pastor John-Paul Miller tightly controlled his Market Common church for years, purging its membership rolls and eventually giving himself total control of day-to-day operations, newly filed court documents by his ex-wife allege.

Alison Williams recently asked a judge to temporarily grant her sole custody of their two youngest children, with all contact suspended until John-Paul completes a psychological and parental fitness exam.

News13 obtained the records Monday, which also depict John-Paul’s infidelities, including an affair with Mica that began while she worked as a nanny for John-Paul and Alison’s children. The filing also alleges that John-Paul hired prostitutes and was “sexually inappropriate with several underage female members” of Solid Rock.

During his marriage to Mica, Williams’ filings allege that John-Paul began a sexual relationship with another woman, whose husband later drowned.

“Just two weeks prior to this incident, (the woman’s) husband had confronted J.P. and asked him to leave his wife and children alone,” Williams said in the filing.

Whether true or not, given the claims that JP's ex-wife make in her filings, asking that all contact with his minor children be suspended pending a psychological and parental fitness exam, and making charges that he was "sexually inappropriate with several underage female members" of the church, is it really wise for JP to be walking around in public in a superhero costume, one that many kids would naturally gravitate toward. Another example of extremely poor judgement on his part, at best, imo. JMO

Wait what? Is that video from recently, like he's really walking around in a spider man costume now? If so, he's either totally off his meds or it's am intentional ploy because something is coming up and being mentally ill will be beneficial to him.
Could be both ?
Fwiw, I do not think Mica had any mental issues that required her to be forced to take meds.
Omo.

This started as soon as Mica married JP. Was he giving her or making her take drugs??

1. "It was shortly after they married that Mica was given her mental health diagnosis, which was being treated with lithium, Miller said."

------
2. "Miller, who has had his own run-ins with the law for fraud and public lewdness, also claimed that just two weeks after her marriage to John-Paul, his son had to stop her when she suddenly began “shooting up the neighborhood.”

-----
3. "He went after everything that meant anything to this young woman,” Ward told NewsNation. “She was brainwashed by this man. He abused her in every possible way that there is."

Mandy Matney hosts a podcast called True Sunlight (formerly known as The Murdaugh Murders Podcast) and the last four episodes have been about Mica. Episodes 50-53. She interviews Mica’s best friend Charlotte in Episode 51 and goes into a lot of great detail about all of the police reports filed by Mica in Episode 52.

For example, Mandy obtained a police report about a 911 call made the day Mica voluntarily signed herself into the hospital for a psych evaluation back in November 2022. In essence, her sister wanted Mica to be evaluated at the hospital because she’d been acting bizarrely and kept saying that she’d only do this or that if JP gave her permission. She was sitting in JP’s truck outside of Waccamaw Medical Center when officers arrived and JP attempted to keep her from speaking with LE. Her sister wanted her evaluated but JP did NOT. LE eventually separated all three — Mica, her sister, and JP — and Mica told officers she wanted to voluntarily sign herself into the hospital. JP became upset about this and tried to circumvent Mica from going by contacting another police officer. This tactic didn’t work. These episodes are definitely worth the listen!

Last edited:
I saw a photo of JP and Mica from earlier -- maybe it was a costume party or something, but he had on the Spiderman costume, and she was wearing a Wonder Woman costume.

So, he obviously saved it and decided now was a good time to be Spiderman.

Is that nuts or what?

It’s crazy. I want to know what is motivating him to dress up like Spider Man. There has to be a sinister reason. He is getting more creepy as the days pass.

It’s also odd that he is wearing Mica’s necklace that she had on when she died. They weren’t actively trying to mend the relationship so no sentimental factor. It’s probably to assert control over Mica with her family.

It’s crazy. I want to know what is motivating him to dress up like Spider Man. There has to be a sinister reason. He is getting more creepy as the days pass.

It’s also odd that he is wearing Mica’s necklace that she had on when she died. They weren’t actively trying to mend the relationship so no sentimental factor. It’s probably to assert control over Mica with her family.
Despite his comments to the contrary, I think he absolutely relishes all of the attention he is getting. On the short interview he did on social media a few nights ago, he was almost giddy when he was told how many people were probably watching, and stood there, looking at the many viewer comments, cherry-picking the softball questions that he wanted to answer, i.e., questions about his tattoos. He also told the podcaster that he was willing to do another one. I expect to see him doing his own podcasts pretty soon, if there is anyone left at his church with enough knowledge to explain to him how to start one.

I think the whole Spiderman appearance was just another ploy to get the attention back on him and not the Francis family. And if people see him and think he is unstable, that just works in his favor, in his mind...laying the groundwork for a future insanity defense should the Feds bring charges at some point. JMO

Despite his comments to the contrary, I think he absolutely relishes all of the attention he is getting. On the short interview he did on social media a few nights ago, he was almost giddy when he was told how many people were probably watching, and stood there, looking at the many viewer comments, cherry-picking the softball questions that he wanted to answer, i.e., questions about his tattoos. He also told the podcaster that he was willing to do another one. I expect to see him doing his own podcasts pretty soon, if there is anyone left at his church with enough knowledge to explain to him how to start one.

I think the whole Spiderman appearance was just another ploy to get the attention back on him and not the Francis family. And if people see him and think he is unstable, that just works in his favor, in his mind...laying the groundwork for a future insanity defense should the Feds bring charges at some point. JMO
Yes, agree that he wants attention. I wonder what he was like in his early school years. I can see him being a rebellious bully. Just seeing his demeanor from the beginning, sums up who he really is.

Despite his comments to the contrary, I think he absolutely relishes all of the attention he is getting

Yes, agree that he wants attention

I believe this, utterly.

He was perhaps a big fish in a tiny little nowhere town. He is currently national news.

IMO he may think the way corporations do, as in all publicity is good publicity. The important thing to them and I believe for JPM is that they are talked about. No matter if the context is negative, I think he ADORES having his name and likeness bandied about in public, in the broader public than his one-horse town.

I believe this because he is out and about, not apparently grieving nor hiding himself away to mourn his wife.

More clicks and views on his media=more money and more visibility.

Too bad Mica had to die for him to achieve the recognition he thinks is his due.

JMO

He is absolutely loving it. He was invited to be on Banfield’s show and he said he is thinking about it. He probably wants a fee for his appearance.

I believe this, utterly.

He was perhaps a big fish in a tiny little nowhere town. He is currently national news.

IMO he may think the way corporations do, as in all publicity is good publicity. The important thing to them and I believe for JPM is that they are talked about. No matter if the context is negative, I think he ADORES having his name and likeness bandied about in public, in the broader public than his one-horse town.

I believe this because he is out and about, not apparently grieving nor hiding himself away to mourn his wife.

More clicks and views on his media=more money and more visibility.

Too bad Mica had to die for him to achieve the recognition he thinks is his due.

JMO

Not saying this is the case/motivation at Solid Crock- but many do offer a teaching
series from Dave Ramsey. Our Church does this and its helped a lot of people.
@Knox I am familiar, too, with that course, and you are absolutely right! It has helped many. My church also offers it to anyone who is interested in that resource.

I can't remember the exact wording on SR's website, and maybe it's just an awful coincidence. But it sounded like, "Oh, you're struggling to tithe, let me counsel you on finances and let's correct that." (That's just my interpretation from my recollection and moo.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back