SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a good indicator of how the current leadership of the church feels about JPM..

Three days after that sermon, Kenerson was attending an elder’s meeting during which Solid Rock’s leaders were urged to stand by John-Paul and weather the turmoil born out of Mica’s death.

Charles Randall, John-Paul’s spiritual advisor and “overseer” of the church, was a key figure in that meeting.

“He was like, ‘we’ll get through this and be stronger than we were,'” Kenerson said, describing him as “protective” of John-Paul and the church.

Unsurprised.

I wonder how many "thick black books" JP has nearby to thumb through, and who might be in it.

From the link

As recently as a “month ago,” Kenerson said Solid Rock’s two services would draw nearly 700 people. These days, according to Kenerson, it’s about less than 50.
After all that has been uncovered and reported, and with the FBI allegedly still investigating, I worry about the discernment of the 50 or less people that are still showing up. JMO

This is a good indicator of how the current leadership of the church feels about JPM..

Three days after that sermon, Kenerson was attending an elder’s meeting during which Solid Rock’s leaders were urged to stand by John-Paul and weather the turmoil born out of Mica’s death.

Charles Randall, John-Paul’s spiritual advisor and “overseer” of the church, was a key figure in that meeting.

“He was like, ‘we’ll get through this and be stronger than we were,'” Kenerson said, describing him as “protective” of John-Paul and the church.

Yes, and 100% on this^^^. I too was appalled at the external appearance and actions of the leadership and church in the immediate days after her ‘self-induced’ act.

IIRC circa May 3 the attached was placed on the website. And IMO almost appears to be a taunt to anyone questioning matters around the event and possible upheaval within the church. And then the church IIRC quickly posted a statement from the ‘pastor’s’ lawyer. It was more of a cease and desist for expressing views on the pastor IMO, and not a statement of sorrow on her passing. SMH.

It also seems the church’s website has undergone a lot of change, update, and cleansing in the past weeks. (There seems to be both an URL / http website and a FB website amongst others).

I sure hope the FBI, federal authorities, SC, and SLED investigators can harvest some good fruit from the ‘dealings’ surrounding this ‘pastor’ and his ‘church’. And any other matters in which he is financially or otherwise involved. MOO

Attachments

• IMG_6893.png
    IMG_6893.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 19
*I'm watching this series on Netflix. And people, it is freaking me out. Seriously folks. It sounds so much like JP. It's called Dancing for the Devil-7M Cult. Something about his strategy is so similar. Especially like when the Pastor is in trouble, that's when you pray and give the most to receive more blessings. The alienation of its members. Miranda. Mica...

Dancing for the Devil: The 7M TikTok Cult has plenty of components that are lurid, brash and sensational. It’s about a loosely affiliated group of TikTok dancers in Los Angeles, who sign up to 7M, a management company that is also a private, invite-only church led by a pastor named Robert Shinn. Many of the dancers’ friends and family members now believe that they have joined a cult, and certainly the testimonies of ex-members suggest that they have strong reason to suspect that. But this takes its many stranger-than-fiction components and turns them into a story that is unusually sensitive, for Netflix at least, and also desperately sad. :(

Last edited:
:Mica Miller Update: We'll talk about this on tomorrow's True Sunlight podcast, but I want to be clear that we have confirmed people are being questioned by federal agents about JP and Mica Miller and it appears the FBI investigation is about more than church finances (as many suspected).
More tomorrow☀️"

Nothing more intimidating then the Feds looking into your business. People will be crawling out of the woodwork to tell their story and avoid being involved. I bet there's some "staff and leadership" shaking in their boots and heels :)
JMO

:Mica Miller Update: We'll talk about this on tomorrow's True Sunlight podcast, but I want to be clear that we have confirmed people are being questioned by federal agents about JP and Mica Miller and it appears the FBI investigation is about more than church finances (as many suspected).
More tomorrow☀️"

I just listened to the podcast episode with her friend Charlotte (episode 51) and she brought up a VERY good point — one that I cannot believe I didn’t pick up on because it’s the most confusing aspect of this case for me.

In the official press release from Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, they indicated that Mica had searched “national park near me” and used GPS to navigate to Lumber River State Park. If that’s true, why would she ask 911 if they could locate her? Why wouldn’t she have said I’m about to kill myself at Lumber River State Park and wanted to let someone know so my family will be notified?

Slightly O/T: I just read on On Patrol: Live’s (previously known as Live PD) Twitter account that Robeson County Sheriff’s Department has just signed on as their newest department! :eek:

I agree completely. I live in the South, and have been in and around many churches in my life, and around many people in churches, and I have never heard of tithing being a requirement for church membership. I also have personally never been in a church where the pastor would admit to knowing, or even wanting to know, who did and did not tithe. But I betcha JPM knows who gives every penny that church receives. Did you also notice that if tithing is a struggle for you, they offer "financial counseling". I wonder who their financial planner and advisor is. I wonder if they are in the money lending business. JMO

Wow I’ve been in church for most of my life and I have never seen counseling for tithing. That is so deceptive and manipulative. While they were free in saying that publicly, it makes me think they must be really militant about it behind the scenes.

Nondenominational churches don’t have formal governing authority like the mainstream ones do. He can put just about anything on the website and not be challenged.

He has been doing things his way for a long time and people have suffered from this.

I agree completely. I live in the South, and have been in and around many churches in my life, and around many people in churches, and I have never heard of tithing being a requirement for church membership. I also have personally never been in a church where the pastor would admit to knowing, or even wanting to know, who did and did not tithe. But I betcha JPM knows who gives every penny that church receives. Did you also notice that if tithing is a struggle for you, they offer "financial counseling". I wonder who their financial planner and advisor is. I wonder if they are in the money lending business. JMO

Wow I’ve been in church for most of my life and I have never seen counseling for tithing. That is so deceptive and manipulative. While they were free in saying that publicly, it makes me think they must be really militant about it behind the scenes.

Nondenominational churches don’t have formal governing authority like the mainstream ones do. He can put just about anything on the website and not be challenged.

He has been doing things his way for a long time and people have suffered greatly from this.

I am relieved that the FBI were requested by the Robeson County Sheriffs Office, and am very hopeful, and now believe that they are conducting a full investigation into the death of Mica Miller, as well as financial dealings of JPM and SR Church. What I cannot understand, is why neither Myrtle Beach Police Department, nor Horry County Sheriffs Office, have apparently ever opened any kind of investigation since Mica's alleged suicide. With all of the documented history between Mica and JPM that LE had received calls about, and filed reports on, doesn't it seem that at least one or two investigators might have done at least some level of an investigation, like maybe actually ascertain where JPM was during the critical last few hours of Mica's life? Maybe talk to actual witnesses who could verify his story, rather than rely on a license plate reader. Maybe ascertain the whereabouts of his father, who was quick to offer an alibi for him, and maybe one or two of those within the church that were closest to him. Maybe talk to a few neighbors, and maybe a few of the people closest to Mica during those last few days. Maybe anything at all rather than just accept the announcement of a ME who wasn't even on call apparently, but who went to the Lumber River State Park because maybe the one who was on call perhaps was just not comfortable calling the death a suicide, maybe?? Just seems like surely her death warranted at least some cursory glance by local authorities. Of course, with the death being ruled a suicide, they may not have been legally able to open their own investigation, I don't know. I do know many here have made less than flattering comments about Robeson County Sheriffs Office history, but at least they did call in the feds. We can thank them for that. JMO

Last edited:
I am relieved that the FBI were requested by the Robeson County Sheriffs Office, and am very hopeful, and now believe that they are conducting a full investigation into the death of Mica Miller, as well as financial dealings of JPM and SR Church. What I cannot understand, is why neither Myrtle Beach Police Department, nor Horry County Sheriffs Office, have apparently ever opened any kind of investigation since Mica's alleged suicide. With all of the documented history between Mica and JPM that LE had received calls about, and filed reports on, doesn't it seem that at least one or two investigators might have done at least some level of an investigation, like maybe actually ascertain where JPM was during the critical last few hours of Mica's life? Maybe talk to actual witnesses who could verify his story, rather than rely on a license plate reader. Maybe ascertain the whereabouts of his father, who was quick to offer an alibi for him, and maybe one or two of those within the church that were closest to him. Maybe talk to a few neighbors, and maybe a few of the people closest to Mica during those last few days. Maybe anything at all rather than just accept the announcement of a ME who wasn't even on call apparently, but who went to the Lumber River State Park because maybe the one who was on call perhaps was just not comfortable calling the death a suicide, maybe?? Just seems like surely her death warranted at least some cursory glance by local authorities. Of course, with the death being ruled a suicide, they may not have been legally able to open their own investigation, I don't know. I do know many here have made less than flattering comments about Robeson County Sheriffs Office history, but at least they did call in the feds. We can thank them for that. JMO
Is Robeson County where a deputy’s 18 y/o daughter has been missing for a few years? I believe the stepmom is in law enforcement, too.

Is Robeson County where a deputy’s 18 y/o daughter has been missing for a few years? I believe the stepmom is in law enforcement, too.
Yes! The dad was a deputy with RCSO at the time, and I believe now is chief of police in some tiny town nearby. The stepmom was a jailer or something like that, IIRC. Sarah Nicole Graham has never been found, but sometime last year, LE were at the home where she lived with her parents, searching for several hours. I'm not sre if she has a thread here, but I suspect that she does.

Nothing more intimidating then the Feds looking into your business. People will be crawling out of the woodwork to tell their story and avoid being involved. I bet there's some "staff and leadership" shaking in their boots and heels :)
JMO
This is my sincere hope - let’s hope there is a thorough no bias investigation
JMO

Question...i am not implying that there may be such a charge, but with cremation and no autopsy, and death ruled suicide, can the feds charge someone with murder, or would the ME have to reclassify the MOD as unknown or homicide first?

Last edited:
Mandy Matney:

(Be prepared to be really sickened.
Warwick7)

"So JP Miller's father Wayne Miller—
the one who pleaded guilty to indecent exposure in 2006 and recently called Mica Miller "a sick young woman" in an odd letter to the Daily Mail — had a little side gig in the 80s as a leader of the Citizens Against *advertiser censored* group.
Ole Wayne criticized Florence Morning News for favoring the anti-censorship group and then he said something real weird about the paper not using his description "sperm dripping from the mouths of young men."

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop