SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Post-nuptial agreement by Micca Miller and John Paul Miller
A postnuptial agreement was filed a year before the dismissal between Mica Miller and John-Paul Miller on Feb. 12, 2023, regarding what would happen if they were to divorce.
I don’t think for a minute Mica agreed to this of her own free will. This was some sort of manipulation JPM bullied her into, because he and his “christian” (not) attorney felt threatened by Mica. Likely because she wasn’t drinking the kool-aid freely anymore.

Where is the rest of the document?

And, how does someone find a bullet hole in a tree? Unless you are deliberately looking for it how would you even know it was there in the first place?!
Either her father was told something, or they saw something to let them to believe that.

A bullet striking a tree can leave quite a scar in the bark, depending on the kind of tree and how thick its bark is. If it's fresh it can be quite visible. The outer bark might be peeled back revealing inner bark of a different color than the outer bark, for instance, or the wound might ooze sap.

“State park regulations do not permit hunting on State park property. Hunting may be permissible on lands along the river that are not acquired as State park lands.”

Has it been clarified if she was found within one of the permissiable hunting areas? Considering possibilities for the casings and bullet hole in the tree.

A bullet striking a tree can leave quite a scar in the bark, depending on the kind of tree and how thick its bark is. If it's fresh it can be quite visible. The outer bark might be peeled back revealing inner bark of a different color than the outer bark, for instance, or the wound might ooze sap.
Wow, I did not know any of this...

Yes, please don’t go in….. besides, you would likely be asked to tithe upon entering. And I wonder if cameras or cell phones are allowed inside by ‘parishioners’?

And if you go near, be careful. I hope that you have a recent model Ford Crown Victoria or a Chevrolet Tahoe or Blazer. Dark blue or black in color and decent window tint. Light bars are not needed. And I hope similarly unmarked vehicles are also there too. /sarc MOO

He's not there so what's the point of going in anyway????

I read that he stepped down and was not employed by the church
That is not correct. He was "released from ministerial duties for a time of healing, counsel and guidance". That was later cleared up to be a temporary suspension, a paid vacation, for all intents and purposes, by the overseer who preached the last two Sundays. Rest assured that, barring being charged with something in the very near future, JPM will be back in his pulpit very soon. JPM owns the church, the building, and the land the church sits on. He almost certainly hand-picked the 'bishop overseer' and the board of trustees. They know who the boss is. JMO

Rev. Charles Randall disputed reports that he had fired John-Paul Miller, 44, after 30-year-old Mica was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 27.

‘He has not been fired’, the preacher, 72, said during a sermon at Solid Rock Ministries in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on Sunday.

‘I have released him from ministerial functions for a minute to get some healing, and some counselling and some guidance. You can't go through these things like this and just step right back to same day.’

John-Paul was released from his ministerial duties last week after his wife’s death. News13 learned on Wednesday that John-Paul is technically still an employee of the church and has not been fired.

Last edited:
I read that he stepped down and was not employed by the church
It was a carefully worded statement so I understand why folks would think that. He is still employed with the church, since it really is his church and property, I don't think that will change. There may be some strategic changes to look like he's not in control to the public. All JMO

It was a carefully worded statement so I understand why folks would think that. He is still employed with the church, since it really is his church and property, I don't think that will change. There may be some strategic changes to look like he's not in control to the public. All JMO

Thanks for clearing that up!

That is not correct. He was "released from ministerial duties for a time of healing, counsel and guidance". That was later cleared up to be a temporary suspension, a paid vacation, for all intents and purposes, by the overseer who preached the last two Sundays. Rest assured that, barring being charged with something in the very near future, JPM will be back in his pulpit very soon. JPM owns the church, the building, and the land the church sits on. He almost certainly hand-picked the 'bishop overseer' and the board of trustees. They know who the boss is. JMO

Rev. Charles Randall disputed reports that he had fired John-Paul Miller, 44, after 30-year-old Mica was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound on April 27.

‘He has not been fired’, the preacher, 72, said during a sermon at Solid Rock Ministries in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on Sunday.

‘I have released him from ministerial functions for a minute to get some healing, and some counselling and some guidance. You can't go through these things like this and just step right back to same day.’

John-Paul was released from his ministerial duties last week after his wife’s death. News13 learned on Wednesday that John-Paul is technically still an employee of the church and has not been fired.

Rbbm

For a minute. 60 seconds seems like plenty of time to get over his wife's death. Healing, counseling, guidance, in the fast food drive thru lane maybe

Bad optics everywhere.

JMO

Yes, please don’t go in….. besides, you would likely be asked to tithe upon entering. And I wonder if cameras or cell phones are allowed inside by ‘parishioners’?

And if you go near, be careful. I hope that you have a recent model Ford Crown Victoria or a Chevrolet Tahoe or Blazer. Dark blue or black in color and decent window tint. Light bars are not needed. And I hope similarly unmarked vehicles are also there too. /sarc MOO
Does this church require a tithe to gain entry? That's definitely not a real church then. A tithe is an offering, not an admission fee. I'm not surprised, though. He's a fake.

He's not there so what's the point of going in anyway????
Whether the ‘pastor’ is present or not IMO is not the sole problem with this ‘church’.

The entire church and its ‘leadership’ past, current, and those to be designated in the future need thorough investigation. And I hope the FBI, federal authorities, and SC state and SLED will fully examine this church and this ‘pastor’. IMO the ‘church’s’ financial situation, apparent federal (and state?) section 501c3 tax exemption status, and any other financial ties or relationships need to be examined.

One also hopes that the investigation into circumstances surrounding his now dead second wife’s death is reopened and properly investigated. There was a recent precedent-setting federal case in the state of Delaware against David Matusiewicz, his sister, and their now deceased parents. While some factors differ in this case, that case dealt with threatening and stalking and cyberstalking that ultimately led to the death of Matisiewicz’s ex wife and her friend. IMO I hope that the FBI, federal, and other officials can examine the statutes used in that case (as well as the Michelle Carter case of the suicide of a friend) for applicability in this case. MOO

Does this church require a tithe to gain entry? That's definitely not a real church then. A tithe is an offering, not an admission fee. I'm not surprised, though. He's a fake.
Tithing is not required to enter, but although it is not specifically stated on the church website, there are statements that make it seem likely that tithing may be required of members, and I would bet that it is strongly encouraged at the very least. On the 'Church Membership process', one of the requirements is to listen to the 4 sermon series on core values...one of the core values is..."We Give...". Also, an appointment with the church administrator. Why would that be required?? To get your financial information and for you to set up tithing arrangements, perhaps?? Seems worth it all though. After all, you get pizza with JPM, and who could pass up an offer like that? I bet you have to pay, by the slice...JMO

Last edited:
Following up on the tithing question at SR, it does appear that tithing is required of all members. From the 'Core Values' page of the church website...

Core Value #4 WE GIVE

Luke 6:38 Give, and God will give to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, shall they give unto you. For the measure that you use, God will use for you. We bring the first 10% of our income to the Lord. The beautiful thing about the tithe (10%), is that it allows everyone to contribute equally to their family. (Hebrews 7) Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house. Test Me, says the Lord, see that I will open the windows of heaven and pour out on you in abundance all kinds of blessings. We love to give toward the building of God’s Kingdom through our local church! Since our heart belongs to God, and we are New Testament believers, 100% of all that we have is His. Matthew 6:21 Your heart will always be where your riches are. 2nd Corinthians 9:7 God loves a cheerful giver whose heart is in his giving. *We offer financial counseling- if this is an area that you struggle with.

Finally, If God has called Solid Rock to be your church family, and you are willing to submit yourself to His Word and our four Core Values, then I (PJP) am willing to do whatever it takes (in accordance to God’s Word) to help you win. John 10:11 the good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Pastor JP, and the Solid Rock Ministries Family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back