SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JP Miller just looks like he needs another JP Miller to exert control over HIM. What an absolute hot mess touting itself as deliverance. Makes my tummy hurt.
Maybe someone to breathe down HIS neck and make sure HE'S taking his meds.

Me, I'll get my judge, jury, religion and life advice elsewhere.

JMO

That's way too complex a topic to get into. For one, there are a multitude of antidepressant classes and they all work differently. For another, lithium doesn't work like any of them. It does something entirely different in the body and the brain. It just so happens that what it does can stabilize a person's mood but it wasn't marketed to mimic an antidepressant. Historically, lithium was used more regularly in epilepsy until they discovered its benefits in bipolar disorder.
One last question and I'll not post any further on medications. Does lithium make a person's effect super low? Lethargic, low emotional response?

One last question and I'll not post any further on medications. Does lithium make a person's effect super low? Lethargic, low emotional response?

I haven't heard of low affect, so I don't know what that question means. I also don't know what you mean by low emotional response either. It can make people lethargic, but not everyone. ALL medications have certain side effects. Not everyone is affected by them. Very common antibiotics can be fatal for some. Very common over-the-counter medications can cause kidney failure or liver failure. Some may cause blindness. But that doesn't mean everyone will experience those symptoms. The point of lithium is to stabilize mood. In some people, it can have unintended consequences. That isn't a reason to avoid it for most.

I don't know him but I have a rule: don't trust anyone who has an answer for everything.

He is exhausting.

No joke this guy is so gross and he loves the attention. I hope authorities are doing their due diligence to find out what he has been involved with. I wonder if there are other victims and if they are afraid to come forward.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach police have issued warrants for a man caught on video last week spraying protestors with a pressurized sprinkler outside of Solid Rock Church.

The person’s name is not included on an incident report completed June 30, but a description of the suspect’s shirt matches the incident that was recorded by a cell phone.

An officer arrived to the 803 Howard Ave. church around 2 p.m. where a group of people on the sidewalk were “performing a peaceful protest when an older wm (white male) wearing a teal shirt came outside of the church side door and picked up the pressurized sprinkler out of the grass, intentionally spraying victims 1-5,” the report says.

Authorities said the man “admitted to his actions due to wife’s frustrations.” Police said they issued a warrant for third-degree assault, and others are being sought.

I'm laughing my butt off right now, truly - what an idiot.

Snipped from the Police Report-

(cont.) OCA: 24-012402 Page 3 INCIDENT/INVESTIGATION REPORT

Myrtle Beach Police Department N A R R A T I V E ON 06/30/2024, R/O RESPONDED TO THE INCIDENT LOCATION IN REFERENCE TO AN ASSAULT THAT HAD JUST OCCURRED. UPON ARRIVAL, IT WAS LEARNED THAT ALL THE VICTIMS WERE ON THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF THE INCIDENTLOCATION PERFORMING A PEACEFUL PROTEST WHEN AN OLDER WM WEARING A TEAL SHIRT (OFFENDER) CAME OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH SIDE DOOR AND PICKED UP THE PORTABLE PRESSURIZED SPRINKLER OUT OF THEGRASS, INTENTIONALLY SPRAYING VICTIMS 1-5. THE OFFENDER WAS SPOKEN TO BY PFC MCCLUSKEY AND ADMITTED TO HIS ACTIONS DUE TO HIS WIFE`S FRUSTRATIONS.WARRANTS FOR ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE ARE BEING SOUGHT ON THE OFFENDER.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach police have issued warrants for a man caught on video last week spraying protestors with a pressurized sprinkler outside of Solid Rock Church.

The person’s name is not included on an incident report completed June 30, but a description of the suspect’s shirt matches the incident that was recorded by a cell phone.

An officer arrived to the 803 Howard Ave. church around 2 p.m. where a group of people on the sidewalk were “performing a peaceful protest when an older wm (white male) wearing a teal shirt came outside of the church side door and picked up the pressurized sprinkler out of the grass, intentionally spraying victims 1-5,” the report says.

Authorities said the man “admitted to his actions due to wife’s frustrations.” Police said they issued a warrant for third-degree assault, and others are being sought.

I'm laughing my butt off right now, truly - what an idiot.
He is probably seething that he is referred to as an older white male.

I just keep thinking this is the guy who Mica was supposed to trust, to help keep her "mental issues" in check??? My heart cries for Mica. I wonder what her "issues" would have been like with this nut case far, far away from her. I honor her bravery in her attempts to get away and I'm grateful for the safety of the next person he would have preyed on because Mica at least, was able to expose him. Rest in Power Mica.

Edited by me for grammar.

I just keep thinking this is the guy who Mica was supposed to trust, to help keep her "mental issues" in check??? My heart cries for Mica. I wonder what her "issues" would have been like with this nut case far, far away from her. I honor her bravery in her attempts to get away and I'm grateful for the safety of the next person he would have preyed on because Mica at least, was able to expose him. Rest in Power Mica.

Edited by me for grammar.
The world will never know who Mica would have been without him in her life, mever know who would she have become had he divorced her, like adults do.

He won't leave her alone, even in death. Perhaps it's no wonder she felt she had no earthly way out.

Perhaps someone should be monitoring HIM. And HIS meds.

Apparently he lacks the capacity to self-regulate.

JMO

The world will never know who Mica would have been without him in her life, mever know who would she have become had he divorced her, like adults do.

He won't leave her alone, even in death. Perhaps it's no wonder she felt she had no earthly way out.

Perhaps someone should be monitoring HIM. And HIS meds.

Apparently he lacks the capacity to self-regulate.

JMO
Everything you said here. ITA.

Snipped from the Police Report-

(cont.) OCA: 24-012402 Page 3 INCIDENT/INVESTIGATION REPORT

Myrtle Beach Police Department N A R R A T I V E ON 06/30/2024, R/O RESPONDED TO THE INCIDENT LOCATION IN REFERENCE TO AN ASSAULT THAT HAD JUST OCCURRED. UPON ARRIVAL, IT WAS LEARNED THAT ALL THE VICTIMS WERE ON THE SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF THE INCIDENTLOCATION PERFORMING A PEACEFUL PROTEST WHEN AN OLDER WM WEARING A TEAL SHIRT (OFFENDER) CAME OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH SIDE DOOR AND PICKED UP THE PORTABLE PRESSURIZED SPRINKLER OUT OF THEGRASS, INTENTIONALLY SPRAYING VICTIMS 1-5. THE OFFENDER WAS SPOKEN TO BY PFC MCCLUSKEY AND ADMITTED TO HIS ACTIONS DUE TO HIS WIFE`S FRUSTRATIONS.WARRANTS FOR ASSAULT 3RD DEGREE ARE BEING SOUGHT ON THE OFFENDER.

Did he just blame his own stupidity on his wife?

He's hating on the largest demographic represented on WS. I guess, for him, resigned to watching ancient 50 year old women gathered for Bunco is a fate worse than death. This coming from a 30-somethinger wearing Spiderman costumes, boasting of his moral and supernatural superiority while alternately writing on the ground, marinated in lithium for the dangerous, dark place he was in.

Give me Bunco over THAT any day.

I don't know what religion he claims to lead, but he's not being very Christian (in the general, colloquial sense of the word).

He is however revealing a lot about himself.

Yikes.

JMO
He's 45 and no spring chicken. What is he yammering on about?

I haven't heard of low affect, so I don't know what that question means. I also don't know what you mean by low emotional response either. It can make people lethargic, but not everyone. ALL medications have certain side effects. Not everyone is affected by them. Very common antibiotics can be fatal for some. Very common over-the-counter medications can cause kidney failure or liver failure. Some may cause blindness. But that doesn't mean everyone will experience those symptoms. The point of lithium is to stabilize mood. In some people, it can have unintended consequences. That isn't a reason to avoid it for most.
I think the question is does it can lithium cause a blunted affect? And, can it cause lethargy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back