SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The unified front means all pending lawsuits between Mica’s family, John-Paul and his Solid Rock Ministries have been addressed through a global settlement whose terms are confidential — including control of Mica’s estate.

“This is over. This global agreement is Mica’s justice. The next step is the legislative goal. We only ask that you remember Mica as the wonderful, beautiful person that she was,” said Russell Long, an attorney for John-Paul Miller.

It also means that John-Paul won’t face any civil wrongful death claims tied to Mica’s April 27 suicide at Lumber River State Park in Robeson County.

Regina Ward's tone is so harsh and angry, what is the point? They just want the public riled up and I'm not buying it. I can only imagine how the protestors are feeling today. From the attorney presser and Russell Long is sounds like all JPM investigations are over. SMH

If this puzzles him, that will be one worthy outcome.

Her death, the ultimate tragedy, has exposed him. If nothing else, shutting down the unsuspecting pipeline of young girls, left alone with him. Women of all ages on notice to be aware, very aware.

I wish Mica would have known there was life beyond him...

And hopefully these new measures -- to recognize, criminalize, dismantle coercion control -- will save the next Mica....

JMO

Regina Ward's tone is so harsh and angry, what is the point? They just want the public riled up and I'm not buying it. I can only imagine how the protestors are feeling today. From the attorney presser and Russell Long is sounds like all JPM investigations are over. SMH
I was confused by her tone and demeanor. What was all that?

I was confused by her tone and demeanor. What was all that?
same, her demeanor and tone do NOT match her words. Is this purposeful or unintended? Is this a case of hear what I mean wink wink and not what I say? or does she not realize how aggressive she sounds in this statement?

same, her demeanor and tone do NOT match her words. Is this purposeful or unintended? Is this a case of hear what I mean wink wink and not what I say? or does she not realize how aggressive she sounds in this statement?
I'm guessing that the terms of the agreement don't allow for any disparaging statements against JP or the church, and so the only thing she can really focus on that she feels is related to actual justice for Mica is the goal of passing legislation that she believes would have helped Mica and now could help other people in situation's like Mica's situation. I think she was trying to find a balance between what she was allowed to say, legally in terms of the binding agreement reached, and her goal to somehow get out the message that Mica was actually abused even though she can't say it in a straight-forward way.

I'm also guessing that Mica's family had a weak case in relation to their goals related to Mica's estate and related to a civil lawsuit, etc. and so the only way forward for them was to compromise with the global agreement.

JMO

Mica's family is ending all legal disputes (potential wrongful death), allowing JPM to be the adminstrator of Mica's estate and asking protestors to stop demonstrating at the Church. Yet they will continue to pursue "the passing of this coercive control act". Is it no longer going to be Mica's Law?

Color me very confused at the abrupt about face ... based on everything they said in print and video. I did not see this coming.

This is a complete turnaround. Maybe they were apprehensive about litigation? They probably didn’t want to deal with him and wanted to be rid of him completely.

Who is in possession of Mica’s ashes?

This is a complete turnaround. Maybe they were apprehensive about litigation? They probably didn’t want to deal with him and wanted to be rid of him completely.

Who is in possession of Mica’s ashes?

It appears that JP has ended up as the administrator of Mica's estate. So I would think that unless there was a voluntary agreement between JP and Mica's family as part of the global agreement, then JP would be given possession of Mica's remains. But we don't know if that is the case, as the voluntary agreement may have included that Mica's remains were being given to her family for burial. In any event, the confidentiality clause of the agreement may mean that they can't talk about this.

Agressive and ANGRY! I wondered the same, was that supposed to convey her displeasure in the settlement? Did she want to continue to fight but the family didn't? There's an amount floating around, which if true isn't much in light of the value of the assets ($5M).

I don't know any more, I'm doubting her motivations now, as well as the families. The folks who surrounded Mica all seemed to have agendas, JMO.

I'm guessing that the terms of the agreement don't allow for any disparaging statements against JP or the church, and so the only thing she can really focus on that she feels is related to actual justice for Mica is the goal of passing legislation that she believes would have helped Mica and now could help other people in situation's like Mica's situation. I think she was trying to find a balance between what she was allowed to say, legally in terms of the binding agreement reached, and her goal to somehow get out the message that Mica was actually abused even though she can't say it in a straight-forward way.

I'm also guessing that Mica's family had a weak case in relation to their goals related to Mica's estate and related to a civil lawsuit, etc. and so the only way forward for them was to compromise with the global agreement.

JMO

Ward in an interview a few hours ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove