GUILTY SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston, 2015; Dylann Roof GUILTY #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
C1YGs4_XEAAs8t5.jpg

Dylann Roof murder trial: 'I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry' (with video of Video of Dylann Roof's arrest)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...der-trial-sentencing-no-regrets-a7510001.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the link:

"So wrote Dylann Roof, days after he shot and killed nine people at an historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina. His words were contained in a journal that was seized by police when they arrested the young man."

'Days after' Roof was in jail, as he was arrested about 12 hours after the murders. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

------------------------------

Another version:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...re/u7lJlwvG2Cqe5WVNZj8u6I/story.html#comments
Courtroom No. 6 had already been jarred by a reading of two pages from Roof’s journal, a white supremacist manifesto written in Charleston County’s jail. “I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did,” Roof wrote in the journal, which officials seized in August 2015

I don't know what the procedures are in most jails, but I'll bet inmates are not allowed to keep pencil or pen, as they could be used as weapons. I am doubtful as to the whole pedigree of this letter. And since it is so inflammatory, why was it not introduced into evidence at the trial? Once again the 'defense' attorney should have objected to the introduction of this piece of evidence.

/

Starviego..... I am curious as to why are you so contentious regarding DR? Are you hopeful he will be let free?

He wrote about his plan/crime both before being arrested and while in jail. And yes, prisoners are often allowed paper and short stubby pencils. If he was in a cell alone, not likely he could stab someone there.

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 52m52 minutes ago
In 15 min, day 2 in penalty phase of #DylannRoof's federal trial will resume. Expected to hear from more family members. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 27m27 minutes ago
Looks like we're getting a late start on today's proceedings. Video monitors still black in the media room. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 28m28 minutes ago
"Good morning," Judge Richard Gergel says as he takes the bench. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 27m27 minutes ago
And just like that video monitors turn on. Court back in session. Jury is brought in. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 25m25 minutes ago
Prosecution calls Denise Quarles. She's the daughter of Myra Thompson. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 25m25 minutes ago
Denise is Myra Thompson's daughter. She's from Charleston but lives in Charlotte now. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 23m23 minutes ago
Denise says, "We were very very close," when talking about her relationship with mom, Myra Thompson. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 23m23 minutes ago
"We would watch House Hunters on the phone," Denise remembers. She says that was Myra's favorite show. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 22m22 minutes ago
Denise says Myra's favorite television show was House Hunters. Says they would watch together. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 23m23 minutes ago
Watch together, yet separated by distance. So they would watch together and talk on the phone.

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 21m21 minutes ago
The last time she saw her mother - Myra came to Atlanta to help Denise move from a smaller apt. to a bigger one. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 21m21 minutes ago
Denise says when she went on trips she'd call Myra many times to give an update on where she was & if she made it safely #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 22m22 minutes ago
#DylannRoof sits at the table staring straight ahead. He's wearing a green sweater today. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 20m20 minutes ago
Picture now shown to the jury of Myra and Denise at the Charleston Visitor's Center for a relative's birthday party. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 20m20 minutes ago
She says, during that May visit, Myra seemed to sense that something might happen to her. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 16m16 minutes ago
Denise's voice breaks as she talks about how she got into tech field. Says Myra got her a computer for X-mas when young. #chsnews #RoofTrial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 16m16 minutes ago
Denise says Myra put her in after school programs so she could learn about computers. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 13m13 minutes ago
Denise recalls graduation day saying Myra was recording & kept shouting, "There's Dee, there's Dee!". Says she was proud #chsnews #RoofTri

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 11m11 minutes ago
Denise says she was around Myra all the time when she wasn't in school, church, etc. when she was young. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 10m10 minutes ago
Denise says Myra had a lot of friends. "My mom was very easy to get along with. She was a talker." #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 9m9 minutes ago
Denise says Myra was the matriarch of the family. Would always try to keep family together. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 6m6 minutes ago
Denise says Myra was a very involved grandmother (granny). Says she would sing to her 1st grandkid. #chsnews #RoofTri

Denise now explains how Myra and the family played video games, including the Nintendo Wii. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 3m3 minutes ago
Denise says Myra always worried about what would happen to Denise if something were to happen to her. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Denise says whenever she gets in jams today, she thinks, "What would my mom do?" Voice breaks. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"If I could get her back and choose, I would choose her." Denise says voice very emotional now. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 3m3 minutes ago
"[Myra] was the best mom -- if I had to give her back and choose -- I would choose her," Quarles says tearfully. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

C1aoijHXAAA0uqV.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 2m2 minutes ago
"It pisses me off," she says of her mother's murder. Roof looks down at the table. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial #DylannRoof.

"For her to die after she welcomed in a stranger... it pisses me off." Denise says. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 2m2 minutes ago
Photo of Myra & a young Denise shown to jury of them at #MotherEmanuel. Says she had just gotten in trouble by her mom. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 33s34 seconds ago
Denise recalls when went shopping & Myra wanted an outfit from St. John Boutique. Couldn't get anything because too $$ #chsnews #RoofTrial

Now, Myra Thompson's daughter talks about the conversation she had with her mom before the tragedy. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

For Myra's funeral, family went to St. John Boutique and got an outfit for Myra. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 1m1 minute ago
Denise says Myra was a planner. Had instructions in case she died. Where she wanted to be buried, how she wanted to look #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 8m8 minutes ago
Denise says she moved to Charlotte recently in order to be closer to her nieces and nephews. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Denise says she saw a change in them after Myra's death. "Felt it would be good to be closer to family." #chsnews #RoofTrial

"You're moving because granny was supposed to move here?" Nephew asked Denise. "Yes I am," Denise said. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"I miss her nagging me..." Denise says. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 8m8 minutes ago
"I miss everything about my mom," daughter of Myra Thompson says. "I miss her nagging me." #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

C1arHpjWEAAdHnG.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I miss being able to spoil her with surprise gifts. Her giving me advice on life. I miss it all," Denise says. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 7m7 minutes ago
"She hasn't left my side though. Her spirit is near me," Denise says about Myra being gone. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 7m7 minutes ago
"I called my mom that day, and she wouldn't answer," she remembers. She was preparing for Bible study. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Denise says she called Myra several times on phone 06/17/15, but mom never answered because too focused on bible study. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Myra Thompson told her daughter she'd call after church. Daughter took a nap. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Her daughter, Quarles, says while she was asleep she had a terrifying dream of her mother drowning. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 5m5 minutes ago
Denise says she fell asleep that afternoon & had a dream of her mom. Says her mom was swimming & she saw her mom drown. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"And I heard a voice. It was a man's voice. And he said, 'Your mommy has died,'" she remembers tearfully. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 6m6 minutes ago
"I feel like that was God who spoke to me," she says. "I've never had an experience like that before. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

She's asked to step down. No more questions from gov't. No cross-examination from Roof. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 4m4 minutes ago
With that no further questions from prosecution. No cross examination from Roof. Denise Quarles steps down. #chsnews #RoofTrial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge advises jury there is a limitation on victim impact testimony. Tells them to focus on characteristics and impact. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 5m5 minutes ago
The jury is asked to step out. Roof has a motion. Stevens hand delivers it to Gergel. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Roof requests to file a motion. Jury is asked to leave the room. Judge Gergel is reviewing the paperwork. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel looks down at the paper to read it. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Motion from Roof appears to be about the number of family members expected to testify. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 5m5 minutes ago
It's apparently about the number of victims' family members asked to testify. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 4m4 minutes ago
Based on context, I believe there's also some concern about the "pisses me off" comment. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"At some point its too much." Judge says he's concerned about preserving due process in court. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"I'm concerned about preserving due process here," Judge Gergel tells Richardson about # of witnesses. @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel tells Richardson he's concerned about the number of witnesses and length of his testimony. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"I want you to revisit your strategy here," judge tells him. He says he's not afraid to cut Richardson off. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Richardson argues he could have called @senatortomdavis yesterday to talk about Pinckney, but he didn't. @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel says he will allow everyone a chance to talk at the appropriate time. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"I don't believe you're going to see...38 witnesses testify," Prosecutor Richardson tells Judge. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Richardson says he doesn't anticipate they will call 38 victim related witnesses to testify. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel says he had no problem with what Denise Quarles said, expect the comment "... it pisses me off." #chsnews #RoofTrial

Richardson tells judge it's important that the victims' family members have a chance to tell their stories. @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Gergel tells prosecution the victim impact statements are just a small portion of what jury will look at in this case. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"I think the defense raises a legitimate point," Judge Gergel tells the government. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 39s39 seconds ago
Judge says he will continue to monitor situation in courtroom. Tells Roof he does have a right to object in courtroom. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 1m1 minute ago
"I appreciate, Mr. Roof, your motion," Judge Gergel tells him. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"I see no reason why this motion is being filed under seal," Richardson says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

So Judge Gergel unseals both of Roof's motions. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 50s50 seconds ago
"Our guiding light must be a fair process," Judge Richard Gergel reminds the parties. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 43s44 seconds ago
With that, judge calls for a 10 minute break. #chsnews #RoofTrial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Post and Courier Retweeted
Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 2m2 minutes ago
More on Denise Quarles' strange dream the night of her mother Myra Thompson's death, from archives by @JenBerryHawes

C1axSX_XAAERFDx.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per @raphjames who's in courtroom. He says many jurors, family members were crying during Denise Quarles testimony. #chsnews #RoofTrial

When asked how the families responded to Judge Gergel's instructions, @raphjames says they were listening intently. #chsnews #RoofTrial
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 21s21 seconds ago
The judge is back on the bench. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Court back. David Bruck addresses judge now. He says he's been passing sticky notes to #DylannRoof telling him to object #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 43s43 seconds ago
Bruck stands up to express his displeasure in Roof representing himself. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 29s30 seconds ago
Bruck says prosecution is violating rules of the court with these kinds of victims impact statements. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Bruck says government should submit in writing what each witness will say. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"This is his sentencing. It is not a memorial service!" Bruck argues. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 30s30 seconds ago
Bruck says he's asked #DylannRoof to file a motion for a mistrial, but he won't. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Roof's standby atty., David Bruck, says he's instructed Roof to file a motion for a mistrial. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 6s6 seconds ago
Bruck requests judge to appoint the standby counsel as his attorney to vouch for him. #chsnews #RoofTrial

He calls today's proceedings a "runaway freight train." #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

He says Roof should have objected multiple times - to Quarles' feelings, her dream sequence, etc. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"Roof chose to represent himself," Prosecutor Richardson argues in response. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"He is the one who chose to kill nine people!" Richardson argues. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"He chose to go into the church and kill 9 people. He chose to do it," Jay Richardson argues. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 54s54 seconds ago
He says the victims' family members are "entitled to tell the jury about it." #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"I'm worried about the cumulative effect," Judge Gergel answers. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 37s38 seconds ago
"I did everything I could to persuade Mr. Roof not to self-represent," Gergel says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Gergel: "I tried to persuade Roof not to self-represent". Says he figured there were going to be issues like this. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 35s35 seconds ago
"He listened to me, he was always patient with me, and he clearly expressed to me his understanding," Gergel says. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 42s43 seconds ago
Judge DENIES motion to allow David Bruck to represent #DylannRoof during this phase of the trial. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel denies standby attorney David Bruck's motion to represent Roof, who's still pro se. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 33s33 seconds ago
Judge says Roof has objected to things in the past while he was self representing, for example during jury selection. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 25s26 seconds ago
Gergel says he's observed Roof and is "fully satisfied" he can make objections if he wants to. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"I have observed the defendant...and I'm fully satisfied he has the capacity," Gergel tells Bruck. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 43s44 seconds ago
Gergel reminds the standby counsel that he's watching the situation very closely. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 19s19 seconds ago
Judge says he will continue to monitor the situation. With that, jury is brought back in. #chsnews #RoofTrial
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much Y/N for all your tweets. Quietly following along.

Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 7m7 minutes ago
#DylannRoof the only one not to stand up as jury returns to the court room. #RoofTrial

Next gov't witness is Rita Whidbee, a friend of Sharonda Coleman-Singleton. They met at @SCSTATE1896. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 34s34 seconds ago
The gov't pulls up a picture of both Coleman-Singleton & Whidbee in their @SCSTATE1896 track uniforms. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Prosecution calls Rita Whidbee. Lives in Atlanta. Says she knew Sharonda Coleman-Singleton. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says she met Singleton when they were both dropped off for college. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"From there we were insanely inseparable," Whidbee says about her relationship with Singleton. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Jury views a photo of the college track team both Singleton and Whidbee were on. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says she and Singleton made a pact saying they would graduate in four years - photo on graduation day shown. #chsnews #RoofTrial

"She was just an all-around good friend," Whidbee says of Sharonda. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Whidbee says Singleton came on her honeymoon with her, that's how close of friends they were. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says Singleton was by her side since she was 18 years old. Was there when Whidbee went through her divorce. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 5m5 minutes ago
Whidbee went thru divorce, 4 kids, 1 in private school. Didn't know what to do. Sharonda showed up at her door w/ a blank check. #RoofTrial

Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 4m4 minutes ago
"She would do anything to make the next person's life as easy as possible." Whidbee says of best friend Sharonda. #RoofTrial

On the screen now, a picture of Sharonda & Whidbee on the beach with friends in #DestinFL. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 39s39 seconds ago
"Being in the ministry was who she was. You saw it in her smile," Whidbee says about Singleton as a Reverend. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Roof objects to an exhibit the gov't attempts to introduce. It's a recording of Sharonda praying. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel overrules Roof's objection. The recording of Sharonda Coleman-Singleton praying plays for the jury. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Prosecution looks to add new evidence. Roof looks at sticky note, & objects to what was filed in motion. Overruled. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Evidence entered of a recording Sharonda Coleman-Singleton preaching, from the sounds of it. #chsnews #RoofTrial

As recording plays Whidbee wipes eyes with a tissue. Singleton is powerfully speaking in the recording. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Richardson asks how Singleton treated her 3 children. Whidbee says Singleton was extremely involved in kids' lives. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says trip was planned with Singleton & others for a time after shooting. Weren't sure if still was going to go. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says Singleton's daughter asked if the trip was still on (daughters were going to go with moms). #chsnews #RoofTrial

Singleton's daughter says "I think mommy would want us to go." #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says Singleton's daughter gained three more mothers after Singleton died. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says whenever she and her college friends go on a trip/take pictures, they take a photo of Singleton with them. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Whidbee says she planned the funeral service for Singleton. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 24s24 seconds ago
On one year anniversary, Whidbee and family took Singleton's ashes to Jamaica and sprinkled in water, per her wishes. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 50s50 seconds ago
Whidbee says, on the one-year anniversary, Sharonda's ashes were released in the ocean in Jamaica. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 25s26 seconds ago
Whidbee says spreading the ashes in the water was hard for her to do. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 3m3 minutes ago
Sharonda's favorite colors were pink & white. Today, her best friend Whidbee is wearing a pink top and a pink & white scarf. #RoofTrial

"We had finally carried through what her wishes were," she says. Gov't has no more question. None from Roof. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

No further questions from prosecution, no cross examination. Rita Whidbee steps down. #chsnews #RoofTrial
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 40s41 seconds ago
Next government witness is Sharonda's daughter, Cam'ryne Singleton. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 48s48 seconds ago
That's the spelling the gov't has provided the media. I'm not sure if it's correct. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 52s53 seconds ago
Prosecution calls Cam'ryn Martin Singleton, Sharonda Coleman-Singleton's daughter. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Court official is spelling it Cam'ryne. I've seen Camryn. She is the middle child. She is the only sister. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Court official is looking into spelling of her name. Singleton's daughter says her mom told her stories from the bible. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 58s59 seconds ago
Singleton says her mother made her interested in the Bible. They recited the Lord's Prayer each day. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 41s41 seconds ago
Singleton says her mother would randomly praise the Lord - in the kitchen, at work, etc. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Singleton says her mom prayed over her siblings before they went to sleep. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 42s42 seconds ago
Singleton says before her mom died, she was only in church because her mom made her go. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 38s38 seconds ago
Singleton says after her mom's death, she goes to be closer to her. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 26s27 seconds ago
Singleton now gets emotional on the stand when asked a question. Wasn't able to catch the question. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 34s35 seconds ago
Running out for a live shot. Will update on Singleton's testimony when I get back. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Brooks Brunson ‏@readthebrooks 3m3 minutes ago
Sharonda Coleman-Singleton's daughter is on the stand in the #RoofTrial now. Read more about Sharonda's life: http://bit.ly/2hWwKuk

C1a993GWIAA58xN.jpg

Abigail Darlington ‏@A_Big_Gail 7m7 minutes ago
No cross-exam from #DylannRoof. Cam'ryne steps down. Next witness called is Shalissa Coleman, Sharonda's younger half-sister. #RoofTrial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_83744417_charleston-victims-composite.jpg

Link: http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...on/_83744417_charleston-victims-composite.jpg

(The victims, clockwise from top left: Cynthia Hurd, Clementa Pinckney, Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, Tywanza Sanders, Ethel Lance, Depayne Middleton-Doctor, Susie Jackson, Daniel Simmons Sr)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub
Back