SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for all the updates, SouthernMom!:)

Get to safety, Faith. You're in my prayers.

Happy to help. She is about the same age as one of my daughters and I live in Upstate SC too. I’m surprised that the family hasn’t been able to get this on the news again.
I know we can only discuss what is on MSM or LE reports.
Being MIA without a phone use and lack of FB activity seems to be out of character for Faith. No matter what her issues are, I’m sure her family and friends love & miss her.

Last edited:
The pictures shown on flyers are vassley different. Looks like totally different people. The most recent pics on her FB show the toll drugs has taken on her, while some of the missing person posters have pics of her looking drugfree and like HS age. IMO that only hurts a search because how can anyone properly identify her? I know the family wants to hide that shes an addict but the truth is its likely the catalyst to this disappearance.

Cody Alcorn is a Fox Carolina Investigative journalist. An interesting post on Cody Alcorn’s FB page from 2/19/19 addresses some local misinformation. However, there is also a bit of information from the sherriff that I believe refers to Faith. I believe this based on my own research.
Keeping my eyes open in Greenville in case it’s true.
I’ll report my post in case discussing Cody Alcorn’s FB post isn’t good.

The pictures shown on flyers are vassley different. Looks like totally different people. The most recent pics on her FB show the toll drugs has taken on her, while some of the missing person posters have pics of her looking drugfree and like HS age. IMO that only hurts a search because how can anyone properly identify her? I know the family wants to hide that shes an addict but the truth is its likely the catalyst to this disappearance.

IMHO, the family isn’t hiding that she is an addict. Some of the early reports stated that she has issues with “poly-substance abuse”.

I do think they see her as she once was and are hopeful that folks won’t write her off based on some of the pictures.
She is still loved and valued by her family & friends. Praying she will find her way home soon. There, but for the grace of God...

I went back and read the rules regarding SM and, if I understood correctly, I can discuss a post by Fox Carolina’s Cody Alcorn.
He was addressing a rumor and stated that it was untrue. He had spoken with the Oconee County Sherriffs Office who said that both of the 2 missing women from Oconee County were still missing persons. There was one UNCONFIRMED sighting of one of the women in Greenville County.
My opinion only, is that the person possibly seen was Faith.

Hoping she will soon return to her family.

Cody Alcorn

One thing that has not been addressed, at least from the things I have searched and see here, is why they think she is being held against her will. Where did that come from ?

In this article one of the family members says it is what they have been told and why they believe it is true.

There is another news report somewhere that says they got a phone call. I’ll have to find it again to link it.
Deputies searching for Walhalla woman last seen on Feb. 4

Day 18 and praying for Faith to find her way home. Also praying for comfort and hopeful news for her family. If Faith is truly being held against her will, this is a crime and she is the victim.
I don’t know them, but I do know the heartache of being worried about someone I love.

Day 21 and Faith is still missing. She hasn’t posted on her SM accounts and her phone is off. Her family has requested that
anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC...
Crime Stoppers utilizes modern technology to acquire anonymous online crime tips. You do not have to identify yourself, and may be eligible for a cash reward.

Faith Roach has been missing since February 4th. A community wide search for her has been organized. If you can help look for her, please meet at Sertoma Field in Walhalla,SC at 10 am on Saturday, March 2nd! Groups will be organized and sent out to different locations. If you can’t be there, please pray at this time for her to be found!!

Attachments

• CE39566B-34DF-475D-B536-02AF99EDBF80.jpeg
    CE39566B-34DF-475D-B536-02AF99EDBF80.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 777
The person that dropped her off sounds super shady, have they been cleared by LE? I haven't seen anything saying they have, but I could have missed it. Their story has changed several times and they don't even have the information on what she was last seen wearing, it just doesn't seem like whoever it is has been very helpful.

I'd love to know who this anonymous source is too. Could be someone trying to throw LE off? They were wrong about where she was being held.

I sadly don't think this is going to have a happy ending, but I'm not sure whether foul play or a situation like an accidental overdose that's being covered up by her friends. There's just a lot of misinformation and misdirection that makes me feel like people know a lot more than they're letting on.

Just wanted to add there's absolutely zero judgment from me on her drug use, but I do very much feel like it contributed to the reason she's missing.

ce39566b-34df-475d-b536-02af99edbf80-jpeg.171196

:D Faith's smile in this pic makes me smile! Come on and get home, lady bug. ;)

ce39566b-34df-475d-b536-02af99edbf80-jpeg.171196

:D Faith's smile in this pic makes me smile! Come on and get home, lady bug. ;)

I like this picture too. I was looking for a more healthy picture, but one that also really looks like her. I’m concerned about the fact that she was a very active SM poster on FB, Instagram, & Snapchat prior to going missing.

I’m very concerned about what happened after the person who saw her last dropped her off in Walhalla.
I’d really like to know if LE has retrieved her last text messages from her cell that is no longer being used.
She seems to have a large group of people who care about her based on posts I’ve read on SM.
The friends & family have organized a search for Saturday March 2. Praying they find some helpful clues to find her.

Snip<23 DAYS AND STILL NO SIGN OF FAITH ROACH
February 27, 2019 Dick Mangrum
Concern over the disappearance of a young Walhalla area woman has intensified to the point that friends and others are organizing a search effort. If you’d like to join an effort to actively look for Pamela Faith Roach, a gathering will be held at 10 o’clock Saturday morning at Walhalla’s Sertoma Field. It has been 23 days since Faith Roach was last seen, and one of her friends says anyone who has any information about her whereabouts is asked to call someone. The Oconee Sheriff’s Office has posted lookouts for her. Faith Roach is 26 years old, was last heard from February 4. She was believed to have been living in the Flat Rock Road area near Walhalla. She is a white female, strawberry blonde, blue eyes, 5’5”, 110 lbs.>

I copied this from the Walhalla FB Page (BOLO). It’s a community information board. Not sure how to link it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat
Back