SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I copied this from the Walhalla FB Page (BOLO). It’s a community information board. Not sure how to link it.
Please add a link otherwise it may be removed, you can do it the same way you did on other fb posts you linked previously by copy paste of a link, thanks!

Please add a link otherwise it may be removed, you can do it the same way you did on other fb posts you linked previously by copy paste of a link, thanks!

I found a link to a news story but can no longer use the edit button on the previous post. I’m going to write a new one with the link added.

Snip<
23 DAYS AND STILL NO SIGN OF FAITH ROACH
February 27, 2019 Dick Mangrum
Concern over the disappearance of a young Walhalla area woman has intensified to the point that friends and others are organizing a search effort. If you’d like to join an effort to actively look for Pamela Faith Roach, a gathering will be held at 10 o’clock Saturday morning at Walhalla’s Sertoma Field. It has been 23 days since Faith Roach was last seen, and one of her friends says anyone who has any information about her whereabouts is asked to call someone. The Oconee Sheriff’s Office has posted lookouts for her. Faith Roach is 26 years old, was last heard from February 4. She was believed to have been living in the Flat Rock Road area near Walhalla. She is a white female, strawberry blonde, blue eyes, 5’5”, 110 lbs.> snip

I edited the missing date to correct it to the accurate date last seen.

23 days and still no sign of Faith Roach

Snip<Update: The family of Faith Roach has decided to postpone the search planned for her at this time. We will be handing out flyers if anyone is interested in helping please contact me. Thanks in advance.>

This was posted on the Walhalla BOLO FB Page today. The reason given for postponing the search is that the family has decided to allow LE to do their job.
Very interesting, but I’m wondering if LE decided to contact the family and asked them to leave the searching to the professionals.
I’ve added a link to Walhalla’s BOLO page below.

( BOLO)

Last edited:
South Carolina mother missing for nearly a month; disappearance remains a mystery

Family members told deputies someone dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road, but the individual has since changed his story three times, the report states,

Roach has one 5-year-old son, Connor. She also had another son who died at 5 months old. Sunday marked the three-year anniversary since his death, according to friends and family.

"With her being gone, when she didn't show up to his grave that was a true indication that something wasn't right," said Stephanie Clark, Roach's cousin. "It's been tragedy after tragedy."

Geez, sounds like that family has been going through a whole heck of a lot. She needs to get back home, safe!

South Carolina mother missing for nearly a month; disappearance remains a mystery

Family members told deputies someone dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road, but the individual has since changed his story three times, the report states,

Roach has one 5-year-old son, Connor. She also had another son who died at 5 months old. Sunday marked the three-year anniversary since his death, according to friends and family.

"With her being gone, when she didn't show up to his grave that was a true indication that something wasn't right," said Stephanie Clark, Roach's cousin. "It's been tragedy after tragedy."

Geez, sounds like that family has been going through a whole heck of a lot. She needs to get back home, safe![/QUOTE]

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...nth-disappearance-remains-mystery/3016533002/

56b23388-67f7-4a98-80a4-8acc020a39a5-Faith_Roach.jpg

Family members told deputies someone dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road, but the individual has since changed his story three times.

This FB Page was created by the family to update others on the ongoing investigation into Faith’s disappearance.

https://www.facebook.com/321248505406132

So sorry to hear she is missing.

Do we know why the search was called off?

Personally I dont mind letting LE do their job but when it gets to be this long then I dont see any harm in family and friends personally searching for her so long as its public property and all search rules are followed as far as not trespassing on private property and things like that.

Just curious if there was a reason that we are not aware of that could indicate maybe LE has an idea what happened to her or not.

So sorry to hear she is missing.

Do we know why the search was called off?

Personally I dont mind letting LE do their job but when it gets to be this long then I dont see any harm in family and friends personally searching for her so long as its public property and all search rules are followed as far as not trespassing on private property and things like that.

Just curious if there was a reason that we are not aware of that could indicate maybe LE has an idea what happened to her or not.

The family only posted that they would be letting LE handle it when asked that question. They have also asked that all tips be given to OCSO or other LE and not posted on SM because they felt she might be in danger.

I’m not sure why and it’s possible that not replying to these questions is for her safety.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82
Back