SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No I haven’t seen that in print. Not sure what was different. I don’t know this family or anyone who knows them.

Most everyone seems to know one another in these small towns in the “foothills” region of the state. I’m surprised that the rumor mill hasn’t turned up some keyboard information. Maybe it has and LE is trying to make a case. This is all my humble opinion only.
I feel like LE must have some ideas if they don't want the family and friends searching. It feels to me like they don't believe it's a suicide or overdose, because to me this makes it seem like they are concerned that a potential crime scene could be mucked up.

There were a couple of places her friends thought she might have gone, but they did not find her there. Initially, they thought she may have gone to her son's grave. But there was also another favorite spot they checked.

I think I may have read that the one year anniversary of her infant son’s death was recent and passed without her contacting family or going to the grave. The family found this totally out of character, and has been even more concerned.

Where does Faith work? One picture she has a name tag - perhaps Ingles? How recent is that picture?
Did she have a vehicle?
Did she have a favorite place in the area?
Has her last known residence been searched?

From what I have read, I’m under the impression that the family and friends have checked some areas they thought were pertinent, including the gravesite of her infant son.

When was the last time a friend or family member actually saw her or spoke to her?

(Saw her in person or spoke to her on the phone, not text or FB posts.)

Snip <Pamela Faith Roach, 26, was last seen on Feb. 4.

Family members reported to deputies that an anonymous person believes she is in danger and is being held against her will, according to a report from the Oconee County Sheriff's Office.

Family members told deputies someone dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road, but the individual has since changed his story three times, the report states>

Note: I think there may be an error in this article regarding how long ago her son passed away. I believe it was the one year anniversary after she went missing. I could be wrong about my understanding though...

South Carolina mother missing for nearly a month; disappearance remains a mystery

I’m done for the night. Praying that Faith finds her way home. Praying for all the families of missing persons.

If you’re reading this and you have information on where Faith is located, please contact SC Crimestoppers or the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office at 864-638-4111.

As of 2018 the SC Good Samaritan law was updated to include overdoses.

Snip<<If someone is suffering from a drug- or alcohol-related overdose, a law now protects them or anyone with them from prosecution if they seek medical help.

Signed June 10, 2017 the law is intended to ensure that an overdose victim gets medical attention without concern about the threat of prosecution for using, possessing or providing an illegal substance, including, for those under 21, alcohol.

To qualify for the limited immunity, a person “must use his or her own name when contacting authorities, fully cooperate with law enforcement and medical personnel, and must remain with the individual needing medical assistance until help arrives,” according to the law.>

Read more here: It’s the law – now. New SC laws take effect Saturday

I’m done for the night. Praying that Faith finds her way home. Praying for all the families of missing persons.

If you’re reading this and you have information on where Faith is located, please contact SC Crimestoppers or the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office at 864-638-4111.

As of 2018 the SC Good Samaritan law was updated to include overdoses.

Snip<<If someone is suffering from a drug- or alcohol-related overdose, a law now protects them or anyone with them from prosecution if they seek medical help.

Signed June 10, 2017 the law is intended to ensure that an overdose victim gets medical attention without concern about the threat of prosecution for using, possessing or providing an illegal substance, including, for those under 21, alcohol.

To qualify for the limited immunity, a person “must use his or her own name when contacting authorities, fully cooperate with law enforcement and medical personnel, and must remain with the individual needing medical assistance until help arrives,” according to the law.>

Read more here: It’s the law – now. New SC laws take effect Saturday

Thank you for that super important link!

This morning Faiths family and friends will be handing out and posting Faith’s missing persons flyers in and around Walhalla, SC and the Upstate.
If you have any information that could be helpful in bringing Faith home, please report all tips to the Oconee County, SC Sherriffs Office 864-638-4111.

Snip <Pamela Faith Roach, 26, was last seen on Feb. 4.

Family members reported to deputies that an anonymous person believes she is in danger and is being held against her will, according to a report from the Oconee County Sheriff's Office.

Family members told deputies someone dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road, but the individual has since changed his story three times, the report states>

Note: I think there may be an error in this article regarding how long ago her son passed away. I believe it was the one year anniversary after she went missing. I could be wrong about my understanding though...

South Carolina mother missing for nearly a month; disappearance remains a mystery
I’m confused. Her last post, when she says she’s with the friend who dropped her off, was on the 5th. I wonder why they are listing her as last seen on the 4th.

I’m confused. Her last post, when she says she’s with the friend who dropped her off, was on the 5th. I wonder why they are listing her as last seen on the 4th.

Maybe that was the last time she actually was seen/spoken to by trusted sources? Since technically anyone could be the SM poster/texter etc

Maybe that was the last time she actually was seen/spoken to by trusted sources? Since technically anyone could be the SM poster/texter etc
True, but if the person she was with posted that status instead of her on the 5th, I would think he would have avoided mentioning his own name. And if someone else posted it, then the named person would have said, I would think, that no, he was not with her.

Hoping Faith will soon find her way home.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office at 864-638-4111 or Crime Stoppers at 864-23-CRIME. Crime Stopper callers can remain anonymous.
upload_2019-3-6_22-26-38.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314