SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snip<
Pamela Faith Roach, a 26-year-old mother, was last seen on February 4th in Walhalla.

Now, nearly a month after she went missing, deputies are still stumped as to her whereabouts, while the mystery surrounding the story continues to deepen.

Family members of Roach say an anonymous person dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road shortly before she vanished, but they say this person has since changed his story three times.

Roach has one 5-year-old son.

She also had another son who died at five months old. The anniversary of her son’s death was last Sunday, and family members say the fact that Roach didn’t show up at his grave was uncharacteristic and worrying.

The family believes she is being held against her will.

Her phone has been turned off and she has not accessed her social media accounts in several days.

Roach was taking online classes to obtain her GED at the time of her disappearance.>

Mystery Deepens

Snip<
Pamela Faith Roach, a 26-year-old mother, was last seen on February 4th in Walhalla.

Now, nearly a month after she went missing, deputies are still stumped as to her whereabouts, while the mystery surrounding the story continues to deepen.

Family members of Roach say an anonymous person dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road shortly before she vanished, but they say this person has since changed his story three times.

Roach has one 5-year-old son.

She also had another son who died at five months old. The anniversary of her son’s death was last Sunday, and family members say the fact that Roach didn’t show up at his grave was uncharacteristic and worrying.

The family believes she is being held against her will.

Her phone has been turned off and she has not accessed her social media accounts in several days.

Roach was taking online classes to obtain her GED at the time of her disappearance.>

Mystery Deepens

Pulled from your comment above...

"Family members of Roach say an anonymous person dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road shortly before she vanished, but they say this person has since changed his story three times."

This struck me as strange from the very first time I read this thread. I don't believe the person's story, then or now. :confused: Especially after reporting the story has been changed multiple times.

They'll get ya, story changer! ;)

Where's Faith Roach?

upload_2019-2-13_3-4-48-jpeg.168893

51193440_188827088744598_935938549927116800_o.jpg

b9eb2ee1-8f6c-4528-8114-47a0d1e83098-jpeg.168898

ce39566b-34df-475d-b536-02af99edbf80-jpeg.171196

upload_2019-3-6_22-26-38-jpeg.172683

Our prayers for her safe return.​

I've known several women who have never recovered from the death of their young child - my mother was one of these ladies; my brother died when he was about 6 months old (back in 1968). My mom died in 1968 still sad about this... Out of this group of women I know who have lost young kids, there are about 20% I would say have seriously been thinking about suicide...

Pulled from your comment above...

"Family members of Roach say an anonymous person dropped her off at a location on Coffee Road shortly before she vanished, but they say this person has since changed his story three times."

This struck me as strange from the very first time I read this thread. I don't believe the person's story, then or now. :confused: Especially after reporting the story has been changed multiple times.

They'll get ya, story changer! ;)

I believe this person may have been the one mentioned in her last post on FB.
I wonder if anyone saw her on Coffee Road the date/time she was reported to be dropped off. I’m sure the family and LE has questions for this “anonymous” person who saw her last.

I believe the family has searched at the location she mentioned in her last FB post and also on Coffee Rd.

Reactions: Dre
I've known several women who have never recovered from the death of their young child - my mother was one of these ladies; my brother died when he was about 6 months old (back in 1968). My mom died in 1968 still sad about this... Out of this group of women I know who have lost young kids, there are about 20% I would say have seriously been thinking about suicide...

I’ve known a few mothers who lost children too. It’s a hard thing to overcome. I feel so bad for her family to have possibly two losses so close together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314
Back