SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More interesting comments today on the most recent post of the Bring Faith Home FB page.
Remember we cannot discuss rumors, but just wondering what we can discuss based on the information reported.

Where was Faith last seen? The news reported Coffee Rd, in Walhalla, SC.

What time was Faith last seen? I have not seen this fact reported in news or MSM. Would be great to have this fact.

With whom was Faith last seen? The news reported it was an anonymous friend. Is this a new friend or a friend of many years?

Is there videocam evidence of Faith’s movements on Feb 5, the day of her last post?

Where is her phone now and have the phone records been checked by LE?

I just noticed that the wrong missing date is in the headline. I think the news reported that date wrong at first, but the family has confirmed that it was February 5, the date of her last post on FB.
Yes, I pointed this out earlier because I was going by the date of her last post. I couldn’t understand how it could have been the day before.

The Bring Faith Home Facebook group is planning a community effort to search for Faith. Those of us who have followed various missing persons cases know how often and easily clues or evidence can be overlooked during a search for something.

Please keep these folks in your thoughts as they try to solve this mystery of Faith’s disappearance.

Bring Faith home

Bumping for this young woman. No matter how she lived her life she didn't deserve to just go missing.

I totally agree with you. It seems that so many of her family and friends loved her dearly and hoped for her to make some healthier choices. I can’t imagine what reason someone could have for preventing her from returning home.
Praying for her family and most of all her sweet little son.

Snipped and bolded by me:
“Two Oconee County women missing since last winter remain a concern of law enforcement, as well as to their loved ones. Pamela Faith Roach and Laura Ann Anders were reported missing the first week in February. Today Sheriff Mike Crenshaw said, “Our investigators continue to follow up on leads on a daily basis. We are concerned that no cell phone activity has been indicated at this point.” And, as far as the possibility that one or both women may have met harm, Crenshaw said, “We will continue to investigate in the direction the evidence leads us but at this point we are trying to find both of them.” The information pertaining to both Roach and Anders has been entered into a nationwide database as missing persons. Meantime, the Sheriff’s Office would like to hear from members of the public—even if it is anonymously—on any information that they may have to help solve the disappearances.”

Two missing women remain a concern to law enforcement – 101.7 WGOG

Faith Roach has been missing for over 3 months now. She has missed her precious sons important milestones like his birthday and kindergarten graduation. If anyone has information that could lead to help bring her home and bring comfort to her family, please contact the Oconee County SC Sherriffs Office 864-638-4111 or Crimestoppers.1-888-CRIME-SC A report can be made anonymously and there is a reward.

When 1i worked in law enforcement (decades ago, but I still think this is relevant today) I knew of many drug dealers who would kill someone if they owed as little as $100 to them - it makes a point to the others that had been fronted drugs that they'd better start paying back what they owe because the dealer is very, very serious about getting their money. I worked for 2 years along side an FBI Special Agent; one day we were talking about drug dealers murdering the people that owed them money, and he said to me, "don't ever mess with someone's lunch money - these guys need to get paid back not only because otherwise they won't be able to get anymore drugs to sell, but also because without it they'll get hit hard in their wallet and they know they won't be eating lunch anymore - and people get violent when they're really hungry and stressed that their business is going under". He then went on to add, "it's one thing to lose your job, but these guys have a lot invested - from making connections with suppliers, maintaining a good customer base, finding new customers, paying his employees, making sure his employees are loyal and not stealing the drugs or money from him, negotiating with gangs and other dealers to ensure no one is stepping each other's sales territory, and of course protecting large quantities of his product not only from theft or being found by the popo but making sure it doesn't get moldy or succumb to humidity, etc". Anyway, IMHO I suspect Faith is with G-d now. :(

When 1i worked in law enforcement (decades ago, but I still think this is relevant today) I knew of many drug dealers who would kill someone if they owed as little as $100 to them - it makes a point to the others that had been fronted drugs that they'd better start paying back what they owe because the dealer is very, very serious about getting their money. I worked for 2 years along side an FBI Special Agent; one day we were talking about drug dealers murdering the people that owed them money, and he said to me, "don't ever mess with someone's lunch money - these guys need to get paid back not only because otherwise they won't be able to get anymore drugs to sell, but also because without it they'll get hit hard in their wallet and they know they won't be eating lunch anymore - and people get violent when they're really hungry and stressed that their business is going under". He then went on to add, "it's one thing to lose your job, but these guys have a lot invested - from making connections with suppliers, maintaining a good customer base, finding new customers, paying his employees, making sure his employees are loyal and not stealing the drugs or money from him, negotiating with gangs and other dealers to ensure no one is stepping each other's sales territory, and of course protecting large quantities of his product not only from theft or being found by the popo but making sure it doesn't get moldy or succumb to humidity, etc". Anyway, IMHO I suspect Faith is with G-d now. :(

I have read many comments in her own personal FB page and also in the Bring Faith Home FB page. There are some interesting characters that were close to her.
It’s sad to think that someone she considered a friend could have been involved with causing her harm.

No matter who is involved or what their reasoning for preventing Faith from returning home, it’s a crime and she is the victim. Like so many other MP stories, I believe someone will talk someday and this crime will be solved.

I've spent the last 19 years as a "fed" and agree. I had one colleague call in from a surveillance location that he's spotted something big when he was watching an activity at a remote airport and he was found shot execution-style in his hotel room a couple of hours later. Scary times out there, especially with the cartels. But we can only hope for her family that she is found, whether safe or not, they will at least have closure.

I've spent the last 19 years as a "fed" and agree. I had one colleague call in from a surveillance location that he's spotted something big when he was watching an activity at a remote airport and he was found shot execution-style in his hotel room a couple of hours later. Scary times out there, especially with the cartels. But we can only hope for her family that she is found, whether safe or not, they will at least have closure.

JMO, I have a suspicion that something unexpected happened either while she was at Lick Log Falls (her last post on FB mentioned this location) or after the “friend” dropped her off in Walhalla.
If it was unexpected, then there would be an unplanned solution. I truly think she will not be found too far from one of the two above locations.

Praying for the family and for Faith.

Last edited:
From the Bring Faith Home FB group 5/17/19 snipped
<We need y’all help please...we know Faith was let out on coffee and Corey Rd ,we have been told she was at the White House on the corner across from the school,if anyone was in that area on February 5 around 4-5 pm or any time that day please let me know..we’re looking for anyone that might have seen a car/van/suv there at that house...please message me the only people that see the message is me (Pam Faith aunt)and Cindy (Faith mama)>

https://m.facebook.com/bringfaithhome/

Bring Faith Home FB Group has shared a new missing poster. I’m so sad to see it’s been almost 4 months since Pamela “Faith” Roach went missing.
It’s hard to think of reasons why she might miss important events and holidays with her family. It’s hard to think that someone could have done something to prevent her from returning home.
If you know anything that could help, please contact the Oconee County SC Sherriffs Office 864-638-4111 or Crimestoppers 1-888-CRIMESC. You can remain anonymous and there is a reward.

Attachments

• 8E1CC3A8-86C4-41E6-B9BE-F5B3BBE7198A.jpeg
    8E1CC3A8-86C4-41E6-B9BE-F5B3BBE7198A.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 20
Faith Roach’s family is very concerned because she has now been missing over 4 months. Her birthday passed by on Sunday June 9th with no communication from Faith.
If you know anything that could help solve the mystery of what happened to Faith or where she is located, please contact the Oconee County SC Sherriffs Office 864-638-4111 or Crimestoppers 1-888-CRIMESC. You can remain anonymous and there is a reward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir
Back