SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Praying for Faith tonight.

'HOPE' IS THE THING WITH FEATHERS
Emily Dickinson

'Hope' is the thing with feathers—
That perches in the soul—
And sings the tune without the words—
And never stops—at all—

And sweetest—in the Gale is heard—
And sore must be the storm—
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm—

I've heard it in the chillest land
And on the strangest Sea—
Yet, never, in Extremity,
It asked a crumb—of Me.

For some reason, this case reminds me a bit of the Kara Kopetsky disappearance. I feel that the last post on her FB is a big clue. IMHO, Something unexpected happened at some point during that day and someone came up with a solution that kept Faith from returning home.
Now was it one of her close circle, as often happens? Did it happen with the friend she mentioned on her last FB post? Did she really get dropped off on Coffee St in Walhalla as reported in the news? Did she then encounter someone else she knew or a stranger? Did she unintentionally harm herself and now just needs to be found?
So many questions and so few answers. Nothing being reported that can be discussed here.

Happy to help. She is about the same age as one of my daughters and I live in Upstate SC too. I’m surprised that the family hasn’t been able to get this on the news again.
I know we can only discuss what is on MSM or LE reports.
Being MIA without a phone use and lack of FB activity seems to be out of character for Faith. No matter what her issues are, I’m sure her family and friends love & miss her.
Happy to help. She is about the same age as one of my daughters and I live in Upstate SC too. I’m surprised that the family hasn’t been able to get this on the news again.
Being MIA without a phone use and lack of FB activity seems to be out of character for Faith. No matter what her issues are, I’m sure her family and friends love & miss her.
I

CRIMESTOPPERS OF OCONEE COUNTY, INC. AND THE OCONEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE SEEKS THE PUBLIC’S HELP IN REGARDS TO Missing women
Faith Roach is a white female
5 feet 5 inches tall
weighing about 110 pounds
blue eyes and strawberry blond hair.

Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-S

Faith has been missing now for 2 long months
It’s time for someone to talk ..
Someone Saw her !!!
Someone knows where Faith is!!!
Someone with a heart and soul need to speak up tell us what you know ...Please help

CRIMESTOPPERS OF OCONEE COUNTY, INC. AND THE OCONEE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE SEEKS THE PUBLIC’S HELP IN REGARDS TO Missing women
5 feet 5 inches tall

Anyone with information should contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-S

Attachments

• D638F494-A6D9-4AE4-BB5B-48D4728A66D4.jpeg
    D638F494-A6D9-4AE4-BB5B-48D4728A66D4.jpeg
    287.6 KB · Views: 19
For some reason, this case reminds me a bit of the Kara Kopetsky disappearance. I feel that the last post on her FB is a big clue. IMHO, Something unexpected happened at some point during that day and someone came up with a solution that kept Faith from returning home.
Now was it one of her close circle, as often happens? Did it happen with the friend she mentioned on her last FB post? Did she really get dropped off on Coffee St in Walhalla as reported in the news? Did she then encounter someone else she knew or a stranger? Did she unintentionally harm herself and now just needs to be found?
So many questions and so few answers. Nothing being reported that can be discussed here.

We have had information about Faith on the news every time we can get on but with out any updates it’s not news to them. .we are out searching,putting up flyers,I have a page called bring Faith home

Faith has been missing now for 2 long months
It’s time for someone to talk ..
Someone Saw her !!!
Someone knows where Faith is!!!
Someone with a heart and soul need to speak up tell us what you know ...Please help

5 feet 5 inches tall

Deputies ask anyone with any information that could lead them to Faith Roach to call the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office at 864-638-4111 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.

Welcome Pamela26. I’m from the area and have been following Faith’s story.
I think you can get yourself verified as an “insider” and be able to post what you know that hasn’t been reported by LE or the news.

Faith is a victim here, and this forum is very sensitive to the victim and the family.

I’m so sad for her and your family.
Are there any businesses or homes that might have video cameras of where and who dropped Faith off in the Coffee/ Corey Ed area of Walhalla?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir
Back