SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the interviews with Kevin Maler, both in 2009 and in The Case Podcast, he presents himself as a “protector”. In 2009, when asked if he would hurt someone, he says “no” and then adds a qualifier, “only if they were hurting me or someone I care about” (paraphrased).
My next question would be, what type of situation would KM consider as one that requires maximum force? Would he consider someone, like Kevin Craig, who may have had knowledge in the disappearance of Faith Roach, to be a threat to himself and his family?

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-case/id1540837326

The latest episode in The Case Podcast Season One : Boston Episode 6 is out. In this episode they interview some of the women who have been in relationships with the POI, Kevin “Boston” Maler. Their recollection of his treatment of them is very abusive.

3/30/21

Oconee County, SC (FOX Carolina) —
The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office confirmed shocking new details about the missing person investigation of Faith Roach.

Sheriff Mike Crenshaw has officially named Kevin Wayne Maler as a person of interest in the disappearance of Faith Roach.

Kevin Maler is a person of interest due to a video that’s out there that’s been released on social media,” Sheriff Crenshaw said.

The video shows two unidentified men talking about Faith’s disappearance.

The sheriff said they refer to Kevin Maler, who also goes by the name Boston, in the video.

One of the men said, “Boston was like, no, they’ll get fingerprints or take DNA and we’ll all fry for it. He said that it was Boston’s idea. I don’t know who cut her up, but they said that, Boston said, we’re gonna cut her up and scatter her and he said all he knows is they cut her up and scatter her and parts of her is in the rock quarry.”

“Our investigators have actually been out to that location that’s discussed and they were aware of the video. They have seen the video and have searched the rock quarry on a couple of occasions, but so far no evidence of Faith Roach,” Sheriff Crenshaw said.

Sheriff names person of interest in Faith Roach disappearance

I saw a street view video of the area where Faith was dropped off in February 4, 2019. There was an an elementary school nearby and there were several homes and also a small trailer park. She had gone hiking with her friend (from high school I think) JA. Aka Argo. They were supposed to go to Lick Log Falls, a well known local nature trail.

I saw a street view video of the area where Faith was dropped off in February 4, 2019. There was an an elementary school nearby and there were several homes and also a small trailer park. She had gone hiking with her friend (from high school I think) JA. Aka Argo. They were supposed to go to Lick Log Falls, a well known local nature trail.
Why did the authorities let a well known drug house exist right across the street from an elementary school for so long?

Where Is Faith Roach? Missing South Carolina Mom and at Least 3 Others Have Vanished From Same County

Faith Roach was 26 when she disappeared in 2019, leaving behind a young son.

For two excruciating years, the family of Pamela Faith Roach has walked rural roads, tromped through woods and peered down wells trying to find some trace of the young mother who vanished in February 2019.

Their pain has no end and their questions have no answers. Roach was 26 when she walked down Corey Road in tiny Walhalla, South Carolina, and stepped seemingly into oblivion, leaving behind a 6-year-old son her relatives say she would never abandon.

The Journal, the largest newspaper in Oconee County has published a story about Kevin Maler, the POI in Faith Roach disappearance. Kevin spoke with them and he denied ever interacting with Faith but had an interesting story about what happened to her. He says she died on her drug dealers couch.
Maler expected back in court next month after appearance - UpstateToday

I’m hoping the billboards put up by Crimestoppers in the Oconee County area have brought in some new tips. The local news has published a couple of stories on the POI, Kevin Maler.
Sadly, Faith Roach is still missing. praying for a break in the case.

I’m hoping the billboards put up by Crimestoppers in the Oconee County area have brought in some new tips. The local news has published a couple of stories on the POI, Kevin Maler.
Sadly, Faith Roach is still missing. praying for a break in the case.
Thank you for keeping it alive over here! I'm not from Oconee County, but I am from the upstate and I am really digging deep here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back