SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question maybe someone better at looking at and understanding the satellite maps of the Moselle property better than myself. From the area of the dog kennels, how far is it to the river or even a creek?
From Google earth, Moselle house is approx 1/4 mile from a creek in the northwest and 1/2 mile from the same creek to the south south-west. There may be more streams (occasional, maybe) on the property but hidden by foliage. According to the historical photos, There are a number of streams in those woods.

Looks like a there may be a potential link to drug smuggling (at least that’s what FITS is hinting at)…

https://twitter.com/fitsnews/status/1449852512962584578?s=21

It just HAS to be something like this......... with all the millions he has made, and apparently all the millions that have gone by-by---- it has to be something like this.

Ozarks, AND also Bloodline on Netflix with Sissy Spacek, Sam Shepard and an amazing cast...............

bottom line............ if there is water, there is drug traffic...........

From Google earth, Moselle house is approx 1/4 mile from a creek in the northwest and 1/2 mile from the same creek to the south south-west. There may be more streams (occasional, maybe) on the property but hidden by foliage. According to the historical photos, There are a number of streams in those woods.
Not sure why you are asking but I posted some aerials in our media thread (#4, #5) that show the river and where LE was allegedly looking for weapons after the June murders. Might answer your question.

SC - Paul Murdaugh,22 & Mom Margaret,52, 7 June 2021 *Media, Maps, Timeline-NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Thanks Antimony! Someone was talking about wouldn't AM have had blood on himself or in the house and wouldn't that have cinched it for LE.

I believe the shooting of MM was done from a distance but PM was killed up close. If AM is the killer he probably would have had blood on him or left traces.(911 did asked him if his son was breathing though so he did get close at their direction and on audio.)

If there was phone evidence of communication and time stamps between one or both victims LE would have those too.

I suppose if the creek was deep enough a clean up could have happened there, then a change of clothes during his "nap" before he went to see his Mom.

That tip about something possibly being dumped from the roadway into the swamp could have been clothes? I wonder if AM's Mom's house was checked for the AR used to kill MM? And I wonder who was there with her and what they say about the happenings that day and night.

I wonder if the weather that night made determining a good TOD harder. It all could have happened much sooner than 9-3:30.

Just some thoughts and AJMO.

Thanks Antimony! Someone was talking about wouldn't AM have had blood on himself or in the house and wouldn't that have cinched it for LE.

I believe the shooting of MM was done from a distance but PM was killed up close. If AM is the killer he probably would have had blood on him or left traces.(911 did asked him if his son was breathing though so he did get close at their direction and on audio.)

What about the caretakers house? Wasn't it empty at the time? He could have cleaned up there maybe?

Could he have gotten back from his mother's house sooner than he said and shot them when he returned?
Also, do you think that Paul must have come up behind him in the dark to have been shot at such close range? I can't figure out how happened.

Thanks. I would just like to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Looks like a there may be a potential link to drug smuggling (at least that’s what FITS is hinting at)…
If this developing story line indicates that AM may have been in the middle of a drug smuggling operation that has been ongoing for many years, it must have generated huge amounts of money for him. How then, are we also talking about him in connection with huge amounts of missing money from his firm etc. Not to mention that he could get all the drugs he wanted for himself if he was running a drug smuggling operation.
Huge, huge amounts of money and yet now he sits in a jail cell with seemingly no assets. It just doesn't make common sense to me. MOO MOO MOO

I still am uncertain that AM pulled the trigger the night PM and AM we’re killed. Knowing that there could be a drug connection muddies those waters. I’m also uncertain that CES has clean hands. I do believe that the suicide attempt was actually a set up to kill CES and or an attempt to pin the murders on him. If that is the case I have to wonder if there was other evidence that could point LE to that conclusion. This of course is only MOO. I also wonder who At the law firm may have drug connections as implied by yesterday’s Fits tweet. AM brother?

I still am uncertain that AM pulled the trigger the night PM and AM we’re killed. Knowing that there could be a drug connection muddies those waters. I’m also uncertain that CES has clean hands. I do believe that the suicide attempt was actually a set up to kill CES and or an attempt to pin the murders on him. If that is the case I have to wonder if there was other evidence that could point LE to that conclusion. This of course is only MOO. I also wonder who At the law firm may have drug connections as implied by yesterday’s Fits tweet. AM brother?

Organized crime KNOWS how to off people........
I can almost see a deal being made...... Organized crime does the dirty work... and Alex pays off debts to them, since MM won't be around to collect.

If this developing story line indicates that AM may have been in the middle of a drug smuggling operation that has been ongoing for many years, it must have generated huge amounts of money for him. How then, are we also talking about him in connection with huge amounts of missing money from his firm etc. Not to mention that he could get all the drugs he wanted for himself if he was running a drug smuggling operation.
Huge, huge amounts of money and yet now he sits in a jail cell with seemingly no assets. It just doesn't make common sense to me. MOO MOO MOO

While drug smuggling operations often do involve earning large amounts of cash, they can also lead to individual participants owing large amounts of cash, depending on how the operation is structured. If someone is caught stealing the product or if the product is confiscated by police, someone has to take the loss, and it’s not going to be the cartel or whoever the big supplier is.

All MOO.

Back at Moselle

Mediation for Beach lawsuit june 4th,(friday)previous request for M’s financial documents not supplied,another Mediation for june 10th set.

June 7th, MM & PM murdered.

Rumored that MM had been living at edisto, PM recently out of college, not sure where he was living june 7th.

There are multiple buildings in the dog kennel area. Looks like if one wanted they could easily park behind one of the buildings and be out of sight of the kennel area. What if MM was not living there and was looking for paperwork tp fulfill the june 10th mediation thknking AM would not be home for a while, or thought he was staying at his mom’s. What if PM was at the kennels feeding dogs are AM didn’t know he was there.

Just thought for now.

If it was AM, would it have turned over to Buster once he got AM's POA in September?

ETA: That mugshot is definitely spooky!
Wasn't that POA just a temporary one? It seemed to me like the only reason AM gave it to BM was for him to sign papers to collect a million dollar mortgage. I thought AM just needed attorney money for his two high profile minions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2