SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently had an update to install and saw that g maps has changed, with that said, I went and looked at moselle property and zoomed in and can clearly see that parts of the property has been timbered in the past. Also saw a cemetery logo in the wooded area, sw of the house in the woods other side of the river. There is a road from there that travels north out to Barnes rd. Can’t see if theres a gate.

Will also add that seeing the pics of property for sale with all those pines planted between the home and the kennels/outbuildings someone could easily shoot from there.

Jmo

In reference to AM granting BM power over him to sell off stuff, that “satisfying a mortgage loan” had to be a part of Moselle.

It was like 42 acres and BM paid it off. That place is all tracts. AM got it in 2013 & signed over to MM 2016. Yet AM took out loans on it. I don’t think AM took out the loan while in his name. Doesn’t seem that it would have been able to be transferred with a loan against 42 acre parcel. Jmo

Eta Did MM know he did that?

Today’s episode of the “Impact of Influence” podcast was very interesting IMO.
It features John Snyder, legal analyst and Riley Benson, who was the first reporter on the scene of the murders.

‎The Murdaugh Family Murders: Impact of Influence: 43: Episode 43: More Lawsuits, And Moselle For Sale on Apple Podcasts

Of note:

*Many of the motions on the court docket were not heard Monday. Bland worked out some deals over the weekend for the Satterfields, and the gag order against Bland was withdrawn, as well as Bland’s lis pendens on Moselle removed. Tinsley’s still remains in place.

*Victims’ attorneys agreed in January to list Moselle. Money will go to the receivers who will pay the mortgage first, then dole money out to victims.

*The lawsuits against Maggie’s estate were discussed. Snyder believes these will face an uphill battle and outlines why.

*Riley Benson commented on the scene, which was quiet with the exception of the dogs barking in the kennels. JMM was walking and talking with LE.

@MerryB thanks for the highlights from the latest Impact of Influence podcast, which I also thought was very interesting. I believe Riley Benson described the crime scene with a word like expansive or extensive, which was something new to me. I had heard in past the two victims were several yards apart, which didn’t hit me as as wide an area as Benson mentioned. OMO.

Still just trying to imagine what happened and exactly where.

Last edited:
... I will be interested to see who ends up buying Moselle — how close they are related to the M family — because I’ve wondered if there is cash hidden, buried, or sunken in the swamps or pond at Moselle. I know it sounds crazy, but all the unlawful gains have to be somewhere. o_O MOO.

1772 acres is a helluva lot of land. So big, you wouldn't even know if strangers were coming and going from your property, day or night.

Besides money, vast expanse of places to hide murder evidence.

Moselle

Cross Swamp Farm | Colleton County | Walterboro, SC

Link from above

Timber Stand Map

https://files.realstack.com/uploads...1o06jZFT4q3RrrxMOB/620bb2f79a3f3.pdf?download

At this link there is a airstrip as was stated by someone here a while back.
It runs from the field on the left of the home, infront of the home and ends down to the kennel area. Once you see it it’s there.
I think the Moselle property has been used for criminal activity for years by more than just AM.

MOO

Last edited:
I think it might be because they were cited during one of the court hearings. I recall them being brought up by the prosecution at some point.

I will listen, but this seems to have some potential ethical implications IMO. Especially if that’s Buster I hear talking to his dad in the teaser. It seems as if he might be asking his dad to behave in jail.

I will reserve judgement, but some of this feels a bit sensationalist, and I wonder if it could affect a future trial.

I think the Moselle property has been used for criminal activity for years by more than just AM.

MOO

Mmm-mmm ... and who would use private airstrips? Drug smugglers like Boulware. Plus, plenty of access in and out of Moselle's 1772 acres via back roads to numerous highways and of course travel on its Salkehatchie River waterways ...

And never forget - Boulware sold/gifted Moselle to AM in 2011(?) and later turned literally EVERY asset and aspect of his life over to AM via his power of attorney in 2018, shortly before he died.

I would not be shocked if someone in the Murdaugh clan purchased Moselle to keep that jewel in the family ...

JMO

‘I Promise You’: What We Learned From Alex Murdaugh’s Jailhouse Calls With Buster

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/02/23...m-alex-murdaughs-jailhouse-calls-with-buster/

During a call with Buster Murdaugh on October 24, Alex references some sort of financial transaction involving PMPED/ Parker Law Group attorney Mark Ball, Buster Murdaugh, John Marvin, and Palmetto State Bank.

“Please stay on John Marvin’s *advertiser censored*, to see about that stuff and Mark Ball in any of those other funds to put on that thing,” Alex told Buster in an October phone call.

“It’s being taken care of in the morning,” Buster said.

“So Mark is gonna do it?” Buster asked.

“Yup, they’ll write the check in the morning. The check will be ready at 8:30. John is sending someone to pick it up and then simultaneously running it over to Palmetto State Bank to apply it. I’m driving to Charleston in the morning to pick up the check,” Buster said.

And they’re going to apply that too?” Alex asked.

“Correct,” Buster said, adding that it would be done by lunch on October 25.

“That makes me feel better,” Alex told Buster. “So it’ll be 350? How much has been put on it so far?”

“Um Dad, I don’t have an exact figure, you know a couple 10s of 1000s,” Buster said. “Maybe, you know, just selling pieces of equipment.”

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/02/23...m-alex-murdaughs-jailhouse-calls-with-buster/

…..

Another conversation leads to this being the subject.

….

From the conversation, it seems like Alex has paid Butch Bowers $60,000 to do something in connection with Buster’s readmittance to law school, but it’s not clear what.

Alex encourages Buster to write an email to Dean William Hubbard, a former colleague of Bowers at the politically powerful Nelson Mullins Riley Scarborough law firm.

It seems to me that if these discussions about checks etc. with Buster are about illegal movement of money, that he must believe his network of influence and protection is still intact. Otherwise he is incredible stupid since they would both know the conversations are possible public knowledge MOO MOO MOO

If anything, these tapes make the listener more empathetic to Buster and Alex’s siblings, who care about this person as a family member but are tired of his narcissistic manipulation. From Buster asking his dad to behave himself in jail to John Marvin imploring Alex to admit to all of his wrongdoings, it’s just a really sad situation.

Will be interesting to see how many they have and when they're from. Things like this aren't always the quickest turnarounds.

I think it might be because they were cited during one of the court hearings. I recall them being brought up by the prosecution at some point.

Good theory. Is it also possible that Richland County released the jail calls without checking with SLED?

They have their own county ombudsman for FOIA requests (whose inbox was probably slammed today). Richland County > Government > Departments > Public Information Office > FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties