SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing..who leaves to visit their parents at 9:00pm?? Especially elderly parents with massive health issues.

I have. And do. I come from a very long line of night owls. My elderly parents (and grandparents when they were alive) stay up very late and are not early risers. We all stay up late. 9pm is like early evening to us. Not all people are morning people. Plenty of people are up late and/or work 2nd or 3rd shift. In Spain, many people routinely eat dinner at 10pm. So, while AM is suspect in many ways, imo it's not because he went to see his elderly mom at night. MOO.

There's an old saying that a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich if the case is presented. The prosecution at this point have considerable evidence to go forward; the presentation to grand jury on Thursday is pro forma. Very occasionally a grand jury will not act in expectation of prosecution plans but this will not happen here. There will be an indictment.

A relative has served on a grand jury in SC. They said it's really there just to rubber stamp what the DA brings forward.

Last edited:
My guess is that Maggie was intentional, Paul was collateral damage. I think that explains the two weapons.

I think AM did not know that PM was at the house that night. He shot Maggie as planned, but when PM heard the shots, he grabbed a shotgun from the house and ran down there to see what was happening.

I think AM and PM struggled, and the Father, being do much taller and heavier, got the gun away from PM. The first shot could have been during the struggle. The second, because he then couldn't let him live.

i think that is why some think they hear AM saying…”Paul, why did you have to get involved.”

Question…might AM have believed that he would then inherit Moselle back from Maggie…sell it…and get some financial relief? He wasn't directly named in the civil lawsuit, was he?

Anyway, finally justice appears to be on its way. Soon we will know much more.
I do agree that Paul was collateral damage, however, Paul was getting very expensive.

And the boat was an older used model. I too thought it would be at least a cabin cruiser with living quarters. Instead it looked like it MAY have sold here for 2000.00 for a very small lake fishing boat, not even a bass boat.

JMO
Sea hunt 17 is small but pretty well built. Much more seaworthy than a lake boat. Sea Hunt boats for sale - Boat Trader Typical highschool kid could never afford a decent one.

I've heard SC prisons are no picnic.
There is no guarantee he will be in a SC prison. Prisoners are being sent all over the USA as prisons are over crowded. A prisoner from SC could be sent to CA to do his time, indeed even changed many times from state to state during LWOP. Since a lot of prisons are now privatized and as long as he stays within the company that services the SC prisons AM could be coming to a town near you if his current prison becomes too over crowded. We have people in Oklahoma prisons from all over the USA.

I say DP. Make sure he never gets out to kill again and doesn't get some cushy country club prison to sit around and drink his bourbon on the rocks while taking his Oxy and schemes his way out.

Just ONE of the many private companies that manage prisons all over the USA.

How many prisons does CoreCivic own?
As of 2016, the company is the second largest private corrections company in the United States. CoreCivic manages more than 65 state and federal correctional and detention facilities with a capacity of more than 90,000 beds in 19 states and the District of Columbia.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member