SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. So he was picked up by 2 good samaritans and then the helicopter came to wherever they pulled over with an injured Murdaugh to wait on a copter? Why did they drive anywhere away from the scene? What in the heck is going on here? How can this story keep changing by the hour? :eek:

I call ABSOLUTE BS on this.

Those 2 "good samaritans" are going to be very much involved in this ever-expanding web of lies.

This keeps running through my mind:

When you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

AM, his attorney Griffin, and that Sheriff seem to be digging themsleves a hole to China.

So the wounds to dad weren't self inflicted? Who did it then?

Could it be the shooting of dad a truly random thing perhaps unconnected to all of this? There is that possibility too. That it was just some random bad actors driving by who didn't know who they were targeting and just shot someone for the thrill of it.

BBM

Could you provide a link to that? I don't remember seeing any statement from LE saying the wounds were not self-inflicted.

I am new & not familiar with the rules, so please let me know if this isn't appropriate:

If (big if) LE are manipulating anything, at this point (after his own brother & his family's firm distanced themselves from him), the only possible reason would be because they personally have skin in the game.

Welcome!

I wouldn’t surprise me with what is known about the way they (LE) botched the boat accident.

So the wounds to dad weren't self inflicted? Who did it then?

Could it be the shooting of dad a truly random thing perhaps unconnected to all of this? There is that possibility too. That it was just some random bad actors driving by who didn't know who they were targeting and just shot someone for the thrill of it.

BBM
How often do you know of that happening? Young kids throwing rocks, sure, but owning guns and driving trucks? Don't think so.

JMO

An initial report included a box checked off stating that Murdaugh was found with no visible injuries, but Sheriff Thomas "T.C." Smalls told Fox News that was an error and that the report had been updated.

The updated report indicates a "major injury." Authorities said separately that he was treated for a "superficial gunshot wound to the head."

In the updated report, authorities also subtly changed the boxes for using alcohol and using drugs from "no" to "unknown" in both categories.

South Carolina 4-sentence incident report on Alex Murdaugh shooting: 'Further investigation required'

The form for that report was short and straightforward.

Is it too much to ask that it is accurately filled out?

I get that the 'yes' and 'no' checkboxes are right next to each other and we all make mistakes, but c'mon.

Either there was NO visible injury or there was a MAJOR injury.

The form for that report was short and straightforward.

Is it too much to ask that it is accurately filled out?

I get that the 'yes' and 'no' checkboxes are right next to each other and we all make mistakes, but c'mon.

Either there was NO visible injury or there was a MAJOR injury.

I wonder if someone was filling it out over the phone.

MOO

Do any of us think we could call for a medical evacuation helicopter to arrive and land in an obscure small town to evacuate an accident victim, and then direct them to a major hospital out of the state?

I have foreign medical evacuation insurance from traveling and you do go through a pyramid of levels before the flight is even dispatched.

I think it is extremely implausible that the scenario described occured spontaneously, and was more likely a set-up from the very beginning.

This is the first time that I’ve heard a victims lawyer have to be the spokesman for LE with suspect details. Another element to this that just doesn’t add up.
I imagine LE often remains silent while allowing certain people to talk, talk, and talk some more. I bet they learn many interesting nuggets of information this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of us think we could call for a medical evacuation helicopter to arrive and land in an obscure small town to evacuate an accident victim, and the direct them to a major hospital out of the state?

I have foreign medical evacuation insurance from traveling and you do go through a pyramid of levels before the flight is even dispatched.

I think it is extremely implausible that the scenario described occured spontaneously, and was more likely a set-up from the very beginning.
To get all that in motion before LE arrives would be an amazing feat! JMO.

NEW: Alex Murdaugh's injuries in the Saturday shooting included an entry and exit wound, a skull fracture, and minor brain bleeding, according to his lawyer, Jim Griffin.
Griffin said the shooting wasn't self-inflicted either.
https://twitter.com/jake4shore/status/1436053920623828995?s=21
https://twitter.com/jake4shore/status/1436053920623828995?s=21

So now the only thing "minor" about his wound was brain bleeding?? I had no idea a person could/would be released from a hospital with a skull fracture and "minor" brain bleeding in less than 48 hours, just...stunning.

So now the only thing "minor" about his wound was brain bleeding?? I had no idea a person could/would be released from a hospital with a skull fracture and "minor" brain bleeding in less than 48 hours, just...stunning.

Oh my giddy aunt. I need Wellies.

That lawyer needs a big trophy for spin attempts, imo.

A single shot? Where did all the other shells came from?

According to Murdaugh’s lawyer, a truck drove past Murdaugh before the driver circled back and fired a single shot. The bullet left Murdaugh with “a superficial gunshot wound to the head,” the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division said in a statement, WTOC reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/07/south-carolina-murdaugh-murders-resignation/
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Third added detail :single shot fired, but 7-10 shell casings. Shooter must have cleaned out the trash from their truck before they drove off.

JMO

Do any of us think we could call for a medical evacuation helicopter to arrive and land in an obscure small town to evacuate an accident victim, and then direct them to a major hospital out of the state?

Quick question about AM being flown out of state. Does SC not have any hospitals that can handle a gunshot wound in a person who is alert and oriented? Head wounds bleed heavily so it can look more serious than it is but trained medical professional (paramedics) know that and can assess a wound. Most medivac flights also have an RN on board.
I can't help but wonder if AM thought that being taken out of state might offer him some anonymity. ??

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/n...5bUvE-dsP9g55KBOJytrrqS_R5YYOCJklvGacQ2Olc4Lg

Alex Murdaugh’s injuries in a Sept. 4 shooting in Hampton County included an entry and exit wound, a skull fracture, and minor brain bleeding in two places, his lawyer said Thursday. The wound, he said, was not self inflicted.

The accounting of Murdaugh’s injuries disputes what police have said about a superficial gunshot wound and no “visible injury,” according to a Hampton County Sheriff’s Office report. Murdaugh lawyer Jim Griffin said the report is incorrect.

He said a Murdaugh family member told him about Murdaugh’s wounds.

Griffin provided more details about Saturday’s shooting, after which Murdaugh, whose wife and son were killed on June 7, was airlifted to a Savannah hospital. Griffin’s recounting includes information on a possible suspect.

Griffin said Alex Murdaugh provided the following information to the S.C. Law Enforcement Division, the agency investigating the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee