SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know what kind of medivac copter picked him up? The brand name, such as it is?
Not sure if I am allowed to post here, but I checked FlightRadar24 shortly after the incident on Saturday and have screenshots of a Colleton Co. CARE flight helicopter seen leaving Savannah around 4:14 pm, appearing to head back towards SC.... so take that for what it's worth!

Just another thought and question...If the incident report lists a weapon "11 S", someone said that's a code for handgun. SLED has said they found casings at the scene, but no shells found in the woods being talked about, just a knife recovered. In general do handgun bullets go less of a distance than a rifle's?

Not sure if I am allowed to post here, but I checked FlightRadar24 shortly after the incident on Saturday and have screenshots of a Colleton Co. CARE flight helicopter seen leaving Savannah around 4:14 pm, appearing to head back towards SC.... so take that for what it's worth!

You can post it but we need a link to the source.

Considering the way he, his lawyer, and his business partners have handled this so far, I cannot believe that law firm has not been shut down for fraud, incompetence, and just plain telling monstrous big childish lies.

This story from Griffin just keeps growing. First added detail :shooter asked if he had car trouble, second added detail :2 GS's found him and took him in their car. Who is Griffin trying to convince? The public or himself? I think we are going to see Griffin run for cover soon by distancing himself from it all. All of it stinks worse than cat urine. (no offense to cat owners).

JMO

He may have skin in the game or promised a big pay day.

Considering the way he, his lawyer, and his business partners have handled this so far, I cannot believe that law firm has not been shut down for fraud, incompetence, and just plain telling monstrous big childish lies.

This whole case has been a joke of reporting! I think we are seeing how much of a hold this firm/family held over the entire community. There are probably many things that no one in the community knows.

Do any of us think we could call for a medical evacuation helicopter to arrive and land in an obscure small town to evacuate an accident victim, and then direct them to a major hospital out of the state?

I have foreign medical evacuation insurance from traveling and you do go through a pyramid of levels before the flight is even dispatched.

I think it is extremely implausible that the scenario described occured spontaneously, and was more likely a set-up from the very beginning.
Wow I never thought about that...At this point it wouldn't surprise me

Do any of us think we could call for a medical evacuation helicopter to arrive and land in an obscure small town to evacuate an accident victim, and then direct them to a major hospital out of the state?

I have foreign medical evacuation insurance from traveling and you do go through a pyramid of levels before the flight is even dispatched.

I think it is extremely implausible that the scenario described occured spontaneously, and was more likely a set-up from the very beginning.

I've been here awhile and the only time I've known a victim to be airlifted was when Jessica Chambers [RIP] was burned over 98% of her body. An ambulance carried her up the road a couple of miles to a church parking lot in Panola County, MS where they met the helo that flew her into Memphis.

I don't think my insurance would pay for the flight if I was the one who contacted the Air Flight Co. for their services. Did Alex phone them, too, in an effort to further promote his head injury as being an attempt at murder after his own knife was used to slash a tire?

But the dispatch of LE to the scene was at 1:55 and Murdaugh had called 911 about 30 minutes earlier, according to the Daily Beast article

I've been here awhile and the only time I've known a victim to be airlifted was when Jessica Chambers [RIP] was burned over 98% of her body. An ambulance carried her up the road a couple of miles to a church parking lot in Panola County, MS where they met the helo that flew her into Memphis.

I don't think my insurance would pay for the flight if I was the one who contacted the Air Flight Co. for their services. Did Alex phone them, too, in an effort to further promote his head injury as being an attempt at murder after his own knife was used to slash a tire?

And it was an Ambulance that drove her to the helicopter, not some random Good Samaritans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee