SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Buster and/or any of Maggie's family be there for the trial? What about others (AM's brothers, extended family)? Has anyone said or speculated on this? Have they been seen so far? Are they likely to be there tomorrow if the trial does get underway at some point tomorrow?

My heart goes out to them.

MOO.
Just posted this article in discussion thread only. IMO, good info as I had similar questions as you.

What did Harpootlian take out of his hands? Interesting interaction between #AlexMurdaugh attorney Dick Harpootlian and atty representing boat crash victim inside the courtroom. (Note: I edited the video to show the interaction as the camera switched between witness & gallery)

(video at link)
It looked to me that Harpo was writing on a note pad within a small folder and then closed it and handed it to the boat crash attorney all while speaking with said attorney.
jmo

What did Harpootlian take out of his hands? Interesting interaction between #AlexMurdaugh attorney Dick Harpootlian and atty representing boat crash victim inside the courtroom. (Note: I edited the video to show the interaction as the camera switched between witness & gallery)

(video at link)

It looked like a folder of some sort with papers inside and post it notes marking certain pages. ETA - it looks like a bound book of some sort. He was writing in it. Maybe a calendar, journal, etc?

5-10 minute break in #AlexMurdaugh motion hearing.

Yes, attorney Joe McCulloch representing one of the boat crash victims (boat crash that Paul Murdaugh was awaiting trial on at the time of his death).

Interesting questions on the 300 Blackout AR style rifle that #AlexMurdaugh's lawyers are questioning Paul Greer about and the marks left on rounds from those guns.

Cathy Russon Retweeted
@Angenette5
In questioning Greer, Jim Griffin says #AlexMurdaugh bought the 300 Blackouts for his son, Paul. Defense will say rounds didn't necessarily come from this weapon (which hasn't been recovered)

Cathy Russon Retweeted
@Angenette5
These are examples of 300 Blackout rifles. Dick Harpootlian said earlier it's an AR-style rifle that is being discussed
@LawCrimeNetwork

Attachments

• 1674596033796.png
    1674596033796.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 2

So the tweeter OP quoted jumped to AM's phone history while driving to his parents as a reason to allege CB Rowe (groundskeeper) was a suspect?

I'm wondering when CBR became known as the former groundskeeper. Before or after the phone call?

The only thing I know about cousin Eddie was the defense's allegation he failed a lie detector which I linked up-thread. MOO

Talking about the schedule for tomorrow. Something about needing to be there before 11? Judge talking. Something about scanning the jurors. If they arrive in timely way, should have them prepared by 11 am. Recessed until then.

Judge Newman will allow the state's firearms examiner to testify. Court adjourned. The remaining qualified jurors report tomorrow morning at 11am. A final jury is expected to be chosen tomorrow. 12 plus 6 alternates.

Attachments

• 1674598207777.png
    1674598207777.png
    698.4 KB · Views: 7
I was only in the courtroom for about an hour yesterday, but the thing most striking to me was the serious, unrelenting way Murdaugh stared at each juror as they stood up to disclose their reason for wanting to be struck, or their potential conflicts of interest and biases.

@BUF, thank you for answering my question from yesterday. I was wondering if Alex could see the jurors during yesterday and today’s voir dire. They may not be public to us, but he may recognize some.

Found it amazing that AM was allowed to stand up this morning and greet the jurors with “Good morning.” Maybe Poot yesterday noticed his glaring, too, and advised him to be friendly today. MOO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali