SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this 100 - but sayng that in front of a man that has done a lot for you is not gonna happen in the south - he as obviously raised right. I cherish the people who were good to me and that would be HARD for me to say in their presence even if I thought they killed my best friend. Sounds odd I know

Gibson seemed to be honest in his answers both ways as it related to Alex. I’m just bugged as to why he seemed to overlook those calls from AM? He is saying he went to sleep and maybe he turned his phone ringer off but to be anticaping a call to overlooking it seemed odd.

Rogan was a great witness…and I can understand how hard this was for him.

He was able to describe the closeness he had with this whole family, not only his best friend Paul…as he described this was his second family. He knew everything of Moselle, how they hunted, what guns they used, the list goes on and on.

Then he was able to describe his communication with Paul that last evening, ending with that video where he heard all three of their voices.

Powerful witness…he was real.

In the video they showed earlier, you can see PM in the kennel cage with Cash, Rogan's dog.

ETA: As to how the call between Rogan and PM ended, I'm not 100% sure, but it sounded like it was ended so PM could take the video and send it to Rogan.
Sounds right, Paul stopped to get a face time vid going as Rogan said, it was not clear and he did not get it, but must of been shown it by LE or lawyers maybe. Time when monster went over to him to shoot. Just can't imagine what went on in Maggie's parent's heads and whoever else was present when Rogan said he did talk to Paul that night , last time, and heard Maggie and Alec's voices. Never returned his calls or texts. They' of known it was because Paul was killed then. What did go in in their minds when Rogan said one voice was Alec's. Sick I'm sure and felt afraid and horrified and sure they did not just let that go or did not go spreading that to others.

Defense introducing the idea that it would be really easy for someone who was "up to mischief" to access the outbuildings/vehicles on the farm. Brings up that there were no security cameras either.

ETA: That could be taken another way though IMO - Defense is trying to argue that there were plenty of people that wanted to cause harm to the Murdaughs (outside of the family); yet if there was such a "danger", wouldn't they be more likely to make sure buildings and vehicles were secured? This is a family with money - if they were really worried about their safety you would think they would have a security system with cameras. JMO.
Rogan did state he hadn't heard of any thing being taken from the Moselle property.

His face went red when Rogan was speaking and then at times he would look pale. Guilt and fear.
IMO he holds his breath to make his face go red along with doing all the constant mouth movements like he's chewing something or has something stuck between his gum and cheek. It's annoying. I keep thinking he's got a marble or small stone in his mouth. As for tears he could be biting his cheek or not blinking so his eyes become dry and start to water. It's hard for me to watch the 3-way camera shots of the trial because the one focusing on AM distracts me with those facial antics.
jmo

AM's just sitting there watching his murdered son's friends testify. If AM had a heart or soul, he would be devastated thinking how his son is gone forever, while his friends will go to live full lives. I think AM is a sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe