SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple of his eye? Dear Lord!
Poor Paul and Maggie
I have seen that Maggie's Family is not coming to the trial, that they do not want to ruin their relationship with Buster by sitting on the opposite side of the courtroom?

And... Right on cue--- AM starts his head bobbing, rocking back and forth with red face and fake tears
and the video hasnt even started yet...they are getting ready to play another one.
Sheesh--what an actor he thinks he is.

So AM was napping and stepping at the same time...or maybe the dog had his phone...no they were in the kennel. Maybe the cook B had his phone? Somebody was walking with his phone. I'm confused
I just hope AM's defense isn't going to try to brush off/excuse all the confusion/conflicts in his statements with the ole hackneyed excuses like he was "upset", "rattled" (about his father's failing health), then "in shock", "doesn't recall", (right after the murders), and "the *advertiser censored* (sedatives? opioids? alcohol ?) made me loopy" (in the days after the murders) tropes for dopes. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead