SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple of his eye? Dear Lord!
Poor Paul and Maggie
I have seen that Maggie's Family is not coming to the trial, that they do not want to ruin their relationship with Buster by sitting on the opposite side of the courtroom?
I thought that was her sister, the blonde lady sitting behind AM, Marion in the courtroom every day?

I don’t believe he truly intended to get murdered himself, thus the superficial grazing wound. Just another attempt at obfuscation which backfired. Like, “See? People are trying to kill me, too!” He’s full of bs.
This fake attempt on his life happened the day after he is confronted about accusations of taking money from PMPED and is asked to resign. He does that afternoon. To me it was more of an attempt to gain sympathy and slow down whatever PMPED was going to do about the theft. I wonder if this incident will make it into this trial.
jmo

Last edited:
This fake attempt on his life happened the day after he is confronted about accusations of taking money from PMPED and is asked to resign. He does that afternoon. To me it was more of an attempt to gain sympathy and slow down whatever PMPED was going to do about the theft. I wonder if this incident will make it into this trial.
jmo
I think Cousin Eddy is going to testify that AM tried to kill him when he was fighting him for the gun and it went off and grazed AM. Seems to me that AM did not want any live witnesses to his evil deed in Moselle on 6/7. JMO

Why does the prosecution call the defendant Alec? the friend on the stand also said Mr. Alec. The defense calls him Alex. I am confused.

Judge states he will address the 404 issue about allowing "other crimes" to be introduced tomorrow morning.
I really hope that Waters didn’t blow it out if the water today since Will answered no. Not sure why they assumed he knew any of that but they interview witnesses prior to trial. ODD him asking questions he didn’t know the answer to? Scares me.

Why does the prosecution call the defendant Alec? the friend on the stand also said Mr. Alec. The defense calls him Alex. I am confused.
It's one of his nicknames apparently.

"Murdaugh, commonly called “Alec” by his family and friends, and later “Big Red,” by his wife and her circle of friends, enjoyed the life built for him by three generations of talented, successful attorneys and prosecutors."

Who is the real Alex Murdaugh, the man who wrecked a South Carolina legal dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298