SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they've only referred to them, saying they exist and inferring that AM can be heard. No doubt, they'll be introduced at some point, maybe after they present evidence from the other phones?
Seems like the prosecution is narrowing down the timeline starting with the latest timestamp of life - when Maggie's phone went silent. Then I suppose Paul's phone data will be added next, Paul's phone went silent after 8:44 snapchat. The last remark will be proof of life of all three at 8:43 PM.

I guess we'll find out what Alex did with Paul's phone too - landscape/portrait view? After Maggie's phone was tampered with, or after he returned from his mother's house?

This is what blows my mind. If I knew I did something, I’d have to confess. I COULD NOT sit in a room while experts talked about all the proof they had that I did it. Forget looking nervous, my anxiety would be out of control and everyone could hear my heart beating. Sociopaths are a different breed.
IMO he knows he is in this for life. Either locked-up in a cage, forever, or living free with sympathy of others (think O.J.)
They don't care what other's think. They might sweat it out, but are not going to tell the truth. And not apologize.JMO.

If MM's phone was switched to airplane mode after it locked I assume that would be recorded in the phone data and it will be testified to... ?
Yes. Any interactions with the phone, including enabling airplane mode, creates an event timestamp in the phone's log. If the phone had been placed into airplane mode prior to being discarded, it would not have been able to be located via location services. Since this is exactly how the phone was located, I think SLED probably put MM's phone in airplane mode when it came into their possession.

MOO

Only problem is. The jury doesn’t know the rest of the story in this. They don’t know he had massive financial problems. Good news is.
Call me back “babe” seems more nonchalant in my opinion. But after calling 5 times with no answer, my dads in the hospital, and it’s 10 o’clock and I’m on the road doesn’t fit with me
Another thing here. “Call me back babe“ if he’s on the way home why is he needing that return “phone call”. Isn’t he expecting to see them when he gets to the house. Why the urgent “call me babe”

59 steps....

Either.... maybe MM was running and trying to use her phone to call for help but was killed before she could even open her phone...

Or..... AM picked up her phone, and for some reason looked at the screen, before walking 59 steps to his vehicle.

I am waiting on cellphone discovery, GPS technology to place AM's phone and MM's phone within inches somewhere just beyond Moselle, in the style of PFrazee.

JMO
Timeline so far ... 59 steps in 6 minutes, so not running. Might be Alex taking Maggie's phone to his truck. 4 steps in 10 feet, 40 steps in 100 feet. The kennels are 1100 feet from the house. That's 400+ steps to the house. Seems like the phone was walked to the truck at the kennels, was then turned off until it was changing orientation at 9:06, same time Alex was phoning Maggie's phone?

7:50 - Outgoing call to Barbara Mixson, 2 min, 46 sec. Last outgoing & last speaking call overall by Maggie. Every call after is missed.
8:17 - Phone unplugged from charger
8:17-8:18 - 38 steps logged
8:30-8:33 - 44 steps logged
9:04 - Missed call from Alex
9:06 - Display on, phone orientation changes to portrait (as if in someone's hand). Two seconds later, incoming missed call from Alex. Another missed call from Alex soon afterward. Display off. No more orientation changes afterward
9:08 - Unread text from Alex, "Going to check on (Mom), be right back"
9:31 - Display comes on and off a few times. No known reason
9:34 - Unread text received from Paul's friend Rogan Gibson. "Tell Paul to call me"
9:45 p.m. - Missed call from Alex
9:47 p.m. - Unread text received from Alex "Call me babe"
8:53-8:59 - 59 steps recorded
10:03 - Missed call from Alex
10:06 - Called 911
June 8, 1:10 p.m. - Phone unlocked again using passcode after found on side of road by SLED.

I think possible AM got rid of MM’s phone because he was not sure what she was able to do after hearing shots fired. That’s why he had two guns too - for MM if he needed longer range option although I am gun-ignorant so that may not fit

IMO he knows he is in this for life. Either locked-up in a cage, forever, or living free with sympathy of others (think O.J.)
They don't care what other's think. They might sweat it out, but are not going to tell the truth. And not apologize.JMO.
My brain can’t even process this.

Several years ago, the closest Target was really far from me but all my friends told me that they had the cutest stuff for home decor so I had to go and check it out when I bought a new house.

I made the long journey, found a hamper, some throw pillows, placemats, a comforter set and a bunch of other stuff. When I checked out, I put the whole hamper on the conveyor as it was full of everything I’d shopped. The cashier took everything out, scanned it and put it back in the hamper. I paid and left. After I got home, I realized that she had not charged me for the hamper itself. I think about this and beat myself up every day.

There’s no way I’d even want to live if I’d done the things he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA