SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either. I think it was a convenience he & his lawyers thought up to get him out of the public eye by whisking him off to "rehab" (in some unspecified location). MOO.

It’s so that he can take the blame off of himself and on to the drugs. That makes him not guilty and the drugs guilty. He’s the victim, the drugs made him a victim.

Furthermore he got addicted from pain medication. There are true victims that get addicted after a pain inducing injury or surgery but that’s not him. It’s a lie and an excuse for him.

Hello, a newbie. So please accept any errors that I might make.

On the video showing a drooping tree planted and being observed, does it appear that sapling has been rutted or heavily marred perhaps by deer? The apparent light or debarked area above the tube that was to prevent such activity?

And if so, could that have also been a reason causing one to have need or arrange for a suitable weapon during the visit? In case someone chose perhaps to travel the grounds and attempt to locate or eradicate that problem?
Welcome! I don't think rutting season for deer (I assume that's what you're meaning) is in June in SC. I think the tube was to support the tree. JMO (just my opinion)

Listening to different talking heads saying they are not yet convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Alex murdered Maggie and Paul. Do they really think a random stranger or someone targeting the family ..

1) happened to catch Maggie and Paul at the kennels moments after Alex went back to the house.
2) didn't notice there were 3 vehicles at the property and wasn't worried about someone else being close enough to hear the shots
3) Saw the 3 vehicles - lights on in the house - killed Maggie and Paul and just left without seeing if another family member was in the house
4) arrived/left such a rural setting without their vehicle being seen or heard by Paul, Maggie or Alex when they were riding around the property and out by the kennels
5) the dogs in the kennels did not alert Maggie and Paul to a stranger
6) Alex did not hear gunshots or the dogs barking during the murders
7) brought 2 guns with them and the same ammo previously used on the property, or found ammo and 2 guns near the kennels to commit the murders
8) if 2 guns = 2 shooters then why didn't one or both of the shooters approach the house in search of more family members or to search for valuables or drugs to steal
9) believe Alex had a reason to lie about being at the kennels, changing clothes, deleted the calls/text to Maggie off his phone, etc for reasons not connected to the murders

(edited by me because I forgot to delete a sentence. Please also forgive spelling and grammatical errors.. long day)
I agree with you. The dogs were normal.
It was perfect for AM that night.

Does anyone know who hired the PI? It’s my first time hearing about it.

If you mean Tinsley, the Beaches hired him.

You can’t make all this up! Unbelievable. A crime writers nightmare. Twists and turns everywhere. Other deaths also. I ve read so many murders and this is definitely one of the worse. Will we find out he is a Serial killer, thinking of the housekeeper now

You can’t make all this up! Unbelievable. A crime writers nightmare. Twists and turns everywhere. Other deaths also. I ve read so many murders and this is definitely one of the worse. Will we find out he is a Serial killer, thinking of the housekeeper now

When true crime finds true Deep South it’s embarrassingly entertaining if you’re from here.

AM does seem to go for dramatic (to put it lightly) actions to detract from him being under the microscope.

I wonder if tomorrow there will be a trial delay because we hear that AM was badly beaten in jail, or some misfortune meets a close family member, or...?

(I'm not making light of it. I'm actually a little worried about him orchestrating something else to put a halt to things.)

MOO.

After listening to some of AM's released jailhouse calls, I really think he's adjusted well to incarceration. He immediately mastered how to increase the maximum canteen balance allowed and/or "win" additional merch by gambling (i.e., betting on football).

He consistently comments that the warden and trustees are very courteous.

AM comes off as a politician, he appears to adjust to his environment. And probably more important, AM is an alpha, and behind bars, he will forever feel superior to the company he's keeping. MOO

After listening to some of AM's released jailhouse calls, I really think he's adjusted well to incarceration. He immediately mastered how to increase the maximum canteen balance allowed and/or "win" additional merch by gambling (i.e., betting on football).

He consistently comments that the warden and trustees are very courteous.

AM comes off as a politician, he appears to adjust to his environment. And probably more important, AM is an alpha, and behind bars, he will forever feel superior to the company he's keeping. MOO

I don’t think a law degree is the worst thing one could possess if in jail and needing friends either. He’s probably racking up a pile of snack cakes in fees daily. And probably cheating if some Zebra Cakes are owed to a co council.

Who is the man in suit and tie, mustache and goatee, who stood directly behind AM as he was gathering up his file folder, etc. He just stood there staring at AM, no conversation. AM didn't acknowledge him. I've seen his picture and who he is, but can't remember.

I may have missed it with the trial moving so fast but did it come out about Maggie visiting a divorce lawyer?

Thus far, there's no evidence that MM consulted a divorce lawyer and there's also no evidence that MM texted a friend she thought AM was acting fishy or that she wanted to meet AM at hospital versus going home to Moselle. I think if there was any evidence of divorce rumors, the state would have led with this information to support an additional financial motive.

In fact, evidence showed MM requested Bianca prepare a meal for the family before she left for the day. IMO, I think AM was being his usual opportunistic self when asking MM to leave Edisto where he was able to take it all in (last supper with the family) before the demise of his family forever.

Tonight, I heard a talking head suggest an interesting theory where there could have been a heat-of-passion altercation between AM and PM at the kennels where PM said/did something wreaking of irresponsibility that was about to cost $$$ AM further (after AM spent the day preparing for the wrongful death hearing, and then challenged by his firm), and AM lost it on PM and witnessed by MM.

If I were defending AM, I think I'd be considering something like this that ties to AM's state of mind on June 7 when he'd been subjected to a boatload of bad news. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom