SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s looking a little more grim getting out of the transport van this morning.
He still has his jacket over his cuffed hands.

That officer has his pink handcuffs hanging behind him again. Mr, BUF saw this the other day and asked about them. I told him they are usually used on DV suspects.

Made me think though…could AM have pink handcuffs on and that is why he is covering them?

^^bbm

In the defense's December 2022 motion to keep the financial misdeeds from being considered as evidence, it appears that the loan on the beach house was already approved--subject to the pending appraisal. I think MM not signing for a loan is proving to be another rumor without merit.

IMO, I think MM alluded to her preparing for the appraisal when she texted a friend that she had to leave the beach house open but trusted the workman ("the Mexicans") to lock up for her.

I think it's important to recognize that all Murdaugh's assets were previously jointly owned and had only recently been quitclaimed to MM (removing AM from the title) for obvious litigation purposes.

I don't believe that MM would ever hold out on AM's true collateral knowing the mortgages for everything now in MM's name were being paid by income earned by AM as they'd always been. MM was a homemaker who most likely left all financial matters to AM. JMO
Help me understand, please. Why did they need a loan for the beach house? Do you mean a 2nd mortgage? They already owned it, I thought.

He’s looking a little more grim getting out of the transport van this morning.
He still has his jacket over his cuffed hands.

That officer has his pink handcuffs hanging behind him again. Mr, BUF saw this the other day and asked about them. I told him they are usually used on DV suspects.

Made me think though…could AM have pink handcuffs on and that is why he is covering them?
Good point, BUF! AM is accused of murdering his wife and son at their home, which should qualify him as a suspect of DV. I hope he is wearing the pink handcuffs! And it's embarrassing enough to him so he covers them up with his jacket, like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, or in this case the till. MOO

Wow!! How are they compensated for all that time?
Is this jury sequestered, by the way? Can you imagine the effect that would have on a family/ marriage in a long trial?
We met one day a month and were paid per mile from our residence to the courthouse, not compensated for our time.
In the Murdaugh case the jurors are at the mercy of the court M-F and as many hours as required. Some juries opt to meet on the weekends if they are trying to reach a verdict. Agree it's very demanding and I can only imagine how their lives are going to be impacted if they reach a verdict. I wouldn't want to be on that jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom