SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Roadside Incident?"

IMO, another attempt by AM to make himself look like a victim. Poor AM, somebody murdered his wife and son and now they reached him too.

Nope.

Busy day at work- I kept sneaking off to try to catch up what happened in court. OMG about Tinsley's testimony, I have probably underestimated the amount of stress this was causing AM.And that poor darling carer, how horrible for her to have to testify today.

Is the tape that the defence are now to produce a tape made of their questioning of the carer, or was there a camera recording in the mother's bedroom? Why does the defence have to produce it now?

The prosecution will have to choose what to introduce very carefully now, so as to not overwhelm the jury with too much information.

This trial is not disappointing so far.

Busy day at work- I kept sneaking off to try to catch up what happened in court. OMG about Tinsley's testimony, I have probably underestimated the amount of stress this was causing AM.And that poor darling carer, how horrible for her to have to testify today.

Is the tape that the defence are now to produce a tape made of their questioning of the carer, or was there a camera recording in the mother's bedroom? Why does the defence have to produce it now?

The prosecution will have to choose what to introduce very carefully now, so as to not overwhelm the jury with too much information.

This trial is not disappointing so far.
They had to produce the interview they did with M the caregiver because they referenced it while cross-examining her. They opened the door and the raincoat the the main reason. Defense had argued/objected earlier, outside the presence of the jury, that raincoat was inadmissible because nothing has tied it to AM. The judge overruled their objection and then the defense proceded to mention something Mushelle said in an interview. A real Oops moment

View attachment 400850

Margaret “Maggie” Kennedy Branstetter Murdaugh, 52, entered into eternal rest with her son Paul Terry Murdaugh the evening of Monday, June 7, 2021.
Obituary for Maggie Murdaugh at Parker-Rhoden Funeral Home

Photo Credit: Andrew J Whitaker :

View attachment 400849

If these are his people, where are Maggie's family members?
Doesn't she have a married with children sister?

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/gal...ey-financial-money-crimes-eddie-smith?photo=6
Sitting somewhere on the other side?

11/3/22

[..]

During the special, Marty Cook–Connor’s father– claims that shortly after the accident Alex called him to say that it was his son driving the boat, not Paul.

“We were fairly good friends coming up through high school and what shocked me was that, you know, he would be willing to use my son [Connor] as a scapegoat to get his son out of something that his son actually did,” Cook tells Melvin. “You know, that hurt, you know. Thought I had a little better standing with him than that. But I don’t think anybody has any standing with Alex Murdaugh.”

[..]

Back to Tinsely:
* No one makes demands on him.
* Beach Mother wasn't allowed down by the water, but grandad, AM and MM were.
* Beach family waited on the dock for 8 days while their daughter laid in the water.
* AM glares and stares down Tinsley.
* AM got upclose in Tinsley's face at a conference and spurts out "Hey Bo what's this I'm hearing about what you are saying. Thought we were friends.?" He was attempting to intimidate and bully Tinsley into backing off.
* Mock jury he tested was unfavorable to AM.
* Tinsley offered: sighn over Moselle, Edisto and open your books...then we will offer you a payment plan. AM refused.
* He dealt with alot of grumbling and shock that he was going to hold AM responsible.
* He discusses AM hiding money and he was going trace that money.
* He knew there would be accounts out there that wasn't even in AM's name.
* If he finds out AM has fixed the jury. He was immediately going to sue Psul and Maggie.
* Love how he states "...you are representing ridiculous arguments...
* and "...the issue is not that complicated..."
* " You are speculating, just like you expect me to speculate. I'm here to tell you what the judge did not speculate."

Excellent witness!!!! Bam!!

Tinsley, the Beach's lawyer, was an excellent witness. Nobody makes demands on him. He put pressure on Alex.

Someone who's been seated inside the courtroom throughout is Connor Cook's lawyer.

Joseph M. McCulloch — an attorney representing Connor Cook, who was badly injured in the boat crash on February 24, 2019 when Paul Murdaugh allegedly crashed a 17-foot center console fishing boat into a piling near the Archer’s Creek bridge, which is just north of the Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD) at Parris Island — issued the statement on Tuesday evening.

Murdaugh Murdaughs: Missing Evidence In Beaufort SC Boat Crash Investigation?

That person enjoying today's testimony by Tinsley is Joe McCulloch who represents Connor Cook. CC was on the boat that crashed. JMc's been seated on the State's side almost every day of the trial. He's a sharp dresser; love the purple tie days.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 4.11.22 AM.png

Home - McCulloch-Schillaci

Last edited:

Joe McCulloch is seated on the State's side of the courtroom near the back in nearly the same place each trial day. He's been attentive but today he was much more animated. He seemed amused because Tinsely insisted AM had money, made lots of money and was not broke.

Screenshot 2023-02-07 4.35.17 AM.png

Timestamp 12:48
Source: News 19 WLTX

^^rsbm

Thank you @Derph for sharing your local perspective. It's much appreciated when trying to understand what's deemed normal, and acceptable in the S. C. low country compared to the locale of

Would it also be typical in Charleston to refer to hired help by their (assumed) ethnicity? This would be derogatory language in my area. Spanish speaking could also be American, Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American (i.e., Hispanic).

Waiting in Charleston for her doctor's appointment, MM had the following text exchange with an unknown recipient:

June 7

355 p.m. - Outgoing message. "TY. I'm waiting at doctor. Alex wants me to come home. I have to leave door open at Edisto. I trust the Mexicans to shut and lock for me. His dad
Would it also be typical in Charleston to refer to hired help by their (assumed) ethnicity? This would be derogatory language in my area. Spanish speaking could also be American, Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American (i.e., Hispanic).

For example, the Edisto Beach property was allegedly being appraised on June 8, and on the date of her murder, June 7, MM had workmen preparing the house for inspection.

Waiting in Charleston for her doctor's appointment, MM had the following text exchange with an unknown recipient:

June 7

3:55 p.m. - Outgoing message. "TY. I'm waiting at doctor. Alex wants me to come home. I have to leave door open at Edisto. I trust the Mexicans to shut and lock for me.
NO. It is not customary to refer to hired help or household help by ethnicity. Not at all. (South Carolinian here.) I could not believe that she typed that. It really bothered me, and honestly does not speak well of MM’s character. The ONLY reason using ”mexicans” would ever been socially acceptable would be if it was a group of people whose individual names were not known. Still, in that case, most would say “the cleaning ladies or maid”. In general, such a person as those helping around the house would be called by first name, sometimes with a ”Miss“ or “Mr” added as endearment/ term of respect. Also, don get the wrong idea about “Miss/ Mr”. Those terms are not reserved for the white boss. Again, those are words that in Southern give a connotation or respect or endearment, not necessarily power or status. So, although Paul’s friends may use Miss M and Mr Alec, Paul himself or another child most likely uses Miss for the women who helped raise him- black, white or ‘mexican’. It might be used by people for the kind lady who bakes biscuits in the church kitchen every Sunday for decades and always has a kind word for the children. OTOH, “Mr. and Mrs. then Last Name” and “Yes sir, No Ma’am” are simply names and very common, polite conversation that children are widely taught, but does not necessarily mean Endearment.

I would not recognize any of MMs relatives that weren't also Alex's, including Maggie's sister or her husband. I hope if they feel it's important to be present and they are able, then they likely are present. For some reason, the media wants to shine a light on Buster and that bunch of Murdaughs.

There are good vibes for Maggie and Paul's Justice. Hopefully, monetary restitution for the copious amount of victims left in AMs wake of devastation will be delivered but never restored what they lost. A Big Red Hurricane destroyed lives.

I can't imagine looking down an .300 blackout my own father suddenly points at my head and fires the weapon twice. Or hearing the sound of my long time husband shooting to kill our youngest son before he turns to grab the loaded shotgun to fire on his wife 5 times as she' running for cover with nowhere to go hide.

Defenseless, both of them, down at the kennels with a man with a plan to eliminate them. imho Only Alex knew what was to happen. He trapped his victims. He possesses a cruel piece of no good ego. I hope he's convicted. I hope people stop filling his canteen. Alex needs to learn humility.

BBM- I couldn't disagree more, after learning more about Alex as this case progressed I think that's entirely correct. The CFO of his law firm was hot on his tail and wasn't going to let it go. The attorney for the Beach family was intent on tapping Alex's personal bank accounts and in asking for his financial records, was likely to discover the embezzlement he had been comitting. His life was about to get very complicated, I think he unraveled when he saw he was losing control. To a man like Alex - money and control is his life blood.
Bingo! This should be used in closing arguments.

From May 2022

HAMPTON COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – Newly filed documents in a wrongful death case brought by the family of Mallory Beach — who died after a boat allegedly being driven by an intoxicated Paul Murdaugh crashed into a pillar — claim to show the extent of Paul’s drinking problem, seemingly condoned by his parents.

The photos were provided by Paul’s ex-girlfriend, Morgan Doughty, and span from 2017 to 2019. They purport to depict several scenarios in which Paul became grossly intoxicated with the consent of his parents. Many photos claim to show Paul’s father, Alex, drinking alongside the minors.

What an unlikeable family.

To think a family could have so much privilege and means to do so many good things in life………and this is how their children are raised. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom