SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus - With Murdaugh I feel like it was a homicide-suicide plan except he chickened out and didn’t do the suicide part. The state’s theory that he did it for sympathy and diversion is a STRETCH!! It’s gonna be hard to sell that to the jury. I’m not holding out hope that the state has some type of bombshell evidence that’s gonna seal a conviction. It seems shaky right now with a lot of conjecture.
BBM- I couldn't disagree more, after learning more about Alex as this case progressed I think that's entirely correct. The CFO of his law firm was hot on his tail and wasn't going to let it go. The attorney for the Beach family was intent on tapping Alex's personal bank accounts and in asking for his financial records, was likely to discover the embezzlement he had been comitting. His life was about to get very complicated, I think he unraveled when he saw he was losing control. To a man like Alex - money and control is his life blood.

Look at the way AM is being treated in the courtroom & tell me that he's not getting preferential treatment right there.

If you believe that he isn't getting preferential treatment, then you're not following the same case that everyone else is.

He definitely is and he’s still traumatizing witnesses but from the courtroom now by staring with his angry eyes.

I’m hearing 50/50 on the caretaker. “She testified well in the beginning but waffled through the rest of it” The time frame is contradictory? I didn’t see it, I’m just going off of talking heads.

Look at the way AM is being treated in the courtroom & tell me that he's not getting preferential treatment right there.

If you believe that he isn't getting preferential treatment, then you're not following the same case that everyone else is.
What is he chewing or sucking on?
I mean I have never seen this allowed.
I actually saw him slip something big & white in his mouth today ..with his own hand.
He’s in custody for murder. He should not be “having” in his possession mints or candy in court. Appears disrespectful to the proceedings. A bottled water yes..but no mints or crackers or chew.

MOO

I definitely don’t think that. I think my comment sounded different in my head than it did when I typed it—I was just struck by the irony of his perceived wealth and reputation in comparison with the reality of his sad excuse of a life. And without a doubt he gets preferential treatment.

Last edited:
  • Law & Crime zoomed in around 4:01:30

• Court TV earlier live stream:

2:35 M. Smith called to stand
2:56 - 2:57 Buster head stretch.
2:59 Ms Smith talking about M are a good family… really liked her job. she is extremely emotional…

Live Chat: someone commented “look at Buster”

3:07 has strange mouth movement

I didn’t notice what fitsnews reported, but I may have missed it. Moo, BM seemed more attentive.
Thank you muchly for capturing the TL in this important testimony for us. BM was keen on what the Professional Caregiver, Muchell, had to say about any AM encounters or her observances as she could best remember.
She's a critical witness to AMs behavior and activities while he was in the House night of the murder. 20 min. alibi

Oh, but it's the bleu item he carried into his mother's home that she witnessed. He took it upstairs. It was on a chair, then gone the next day.

Big Red don the Bleu Raincoat
Everyone's Crushed by Mur[Dock the Judge declared]

Why did they have to die for his sins? Why? Is AM guilty of a brutal double homicide of his beloved son and wife?
AM should have faced the financial hurdles alone and left them, Paul&Maggie, alive but destitute is my opinion.

RIP Paul and Buster's mother, Miss Maggie Murdaugh

What is he chewing or sucking on?
I mean I have never seen this allowed.
I actually saw him slip something big & white in his mouth today ..with his own hand.
He’s in custody for murder. He should not be “having” in his possession mints or candy in court. Appears disrespectful to the proceedings. A bottled water yes..but no mints or crackers or chew.

MOO

Not surprising considering how he boasted about gambling for xtra canteen items. He was slipping snacks, huh?

It harkens me back to the JohnnyDepp and AmberHeard trial in VA last year. Johnny's lawyers kept a pile of gummie bears on their table for most of the trial. That was not a Murder Trial tho.

This epic Murdaugh Saga, that spans over a century in the history of law in the Low Country, is The Trial of the Century.

The Murdaugh Family traditions that span over a century filled with highly esteemed lawyers and so forth who have practiced in the very courtroom for a 100 years only for the Murdaughs glory, riches and power now to have diminished so low. There was an explosion of 100 years of power, traditions and service from the Murdaugh family that felled in the instant they died. MHO

May all living victims be blessed with a good healthy life.

I'm not sure how he had time to go back to the house to get the shotgun. he seemed too busy calling Rogan repeatedly before LE arrived. ;)
I wonder if he was trying to call Rohan so bad to try to talk to him before the police arrived to be sure he did not hear the shots? Ne would have had to coach him like he did Shell.

So PS is on the Defense Only Witness list— handwritten at the end.
Do y’all think this is the “friend” at the School that AM mentioned to Miss Shelly? She said she told him Yes I know you have a friend there - the Principal.

EF4A8AFB-984D-4F0A-A73A-B18EA957C077.jpegBB7CEAFF-EDF1-4BB9-828F-3330C9255430.jpeg

The witness list released in the trial for Alex Murdaugh in South Carolina includes one name scribbled in at the bottom in what appears to be pen.

The witness list includes 254 different individuals with their names typed out, while the last entry, Phillip Strother, is listed at the very end and written in blue pen. While it is currently unclear why this name is different from the rest, USA Today reported that Strother served as the assistant principal at the Wade Hampton High School, where Murdaugh was a student.

Hmmm... I'm thinking it more likely that if what appeared to be a tarp (in Ms. Smith's eyes) was carried inside the house by AM from outside wadded up in his arms, it follows that this plastic might later be found wadded up on the floor of a closet. In other words, I would not expect to find that same piece of plastic inside a storage container covering up dishes inside a storage container. However, I wouldn't be surprised to find that same plastic bundled up on the closet floor.

I believe it was the rain poncho that AM was carrying and not the tarp. JMO

2/6/23

Next witness: Kristin Moore​

Now on the witness stand for the State, Kristin Moore, a SLED special agent and crime scene investigator.

Moore recalling the search of Murdaugh's parents' house looking for a blue tarp material. She says she found a blue tarp in a closet in a second floor bedroom. Tarp was in a storage container. There were miscellaneous dishes under the tarp.

Moore says they continued to search, and found a blue raincoat in a coat closet on the second floor.

Moore confirms the rain coat was "jammed down" and "balled up" in the closet as opposed to hanging up like the rest of the coats. State introduces photo of Moore removing the blue rain coat from the closet.

Moore says the state tested the rain coat for suspected blood, and it was negative.

Savanna Goude was questioning for the State. She has nothing further. Jim Griffin now cross examining for the Defense.

Griffin brings up the blue tarp SLED seized along with the rain coat. Moore isn't aware of any tests for blood being done on that tarp the way they were for the coat. She says she didn't personally test if for anything.

Trial Photos for 2/6/23 including: raincoat on the closet floor, tarp inside plastic storage bin covering dishes, shoes worn by AM -- not cloth

From May 2022

HAMPTON COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – Newly filed documents in a wrongful death case brought by the family of Mallory Beach — who died after a boat allegedly being driven by an intoxicated Paul Murdaugh crashed into a pillar — claim to show the extent of Paul’s drinking problem, seemingly condoned by his parents.

The photos were provided by Paul’s ex-girlfriend, Morgan Doughty, and span from 2017 to 2019. They purport to depict several scenarios in which Paul became grossly intoxicated with the consent of his parents. Many photos claim to show Paul’s father, Alex, drinking alongside the minors.

Wow. I agree with the 4th comment on there. He probably put it on with the explanation it was to cover him as he sprayed the water down at the kennels.
They never saw it coming IMO.
I need to listen to the clip again. I don't recall hearing anything that sounded like AM spraying down or helping PM clean the pens but could be.

From May 2022

HAMPTON COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – Newly filed documents in a wrongful death case brought by the family of Mallory Beach — who died after a boat allegedly being driven by an intoxicated Paul Murdaugh crashed into a pillar — claim to show the extent of Paul’s drinking problem, seemingly condoned by his parents.

The photos were provided by Paul’s ex-girlfriend, Morgan Doughty, and span from 2017 to 2019. They purport to depict several scenarios in which Paul became grossly intoxicated with the consent of his parents. Many photos claim to show Paul’s father, Alex, drinking alongside the minors.

Eeek. PMPED law firm promo can coolers in the hands of teens.
Nice... o_O

Trial Photos for 2/6/23 including: raincoat on the closet floor, tarp inside plastic storage bin covering dishes, shoes worn by AM -- not cloth

On the google drive link is imo a daming image for the Defense: file 95306

The implication is overwhelmingly obvious. Who would wad up a large, very large, bleu plastic raincoat then place it in the bottom of the closet inside mother's house?

( Isn't AM 6'5"? )

Big Red donned the Bleu Raincoat. Here it is.
This case is filled with evil deeds and possibly evil thoughts of deeds were left undone.

Murdaugh DAY 11 - Google Drive

Screenshot 2023-02-07 12.52.42 AM.png

On the google drive link is imo a daming image for the Defense: file 95306

The implication is overwhelmingly obvious. Who would wad up a large, very large, bleu plastic raincoat then place it in the bottom of the closet inside mother's house?

( Isn't AM 6'5"? )

Big Red donned the Bleu Raincoat. Here it is.
This case is filled with evil deeds and possibly evil thoughts of deeds were left undone.

Murdaugh DAY 11 - Google Drive

View attachment 400837

PSBM
Cropped image BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics