SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt a bomb threat is grounds for a mistrial. Otherwise, every criminal trial not going well for the defendant would result in a bomb threat.

I suspect the defense team would like to hear all of the prosecution's evidence before trying any action.

AM seems to have exhausted all of his known wealth (homes, land, 401K). Unless he can access his rumored secret wealth, he may not be able to afford a further trial.

I don't think the defense attorneys would be a party to stunts like this. IMO they could not prevent some other entity from doing crazy things during a trial. I would, however, put more security on Cousin Eddie both in the jail where he currently is and when he's transported to testify in this trial. jmo
Last I heard he was out draining the camper holding tank.

Fits News is reporting that the bomb threat said the bomb was in the judge's chambers. But still no word whether there is a real bomb anywhere.
Who would be able to get in the judges chamber to plant a bomb? I call B.S.
Because the "threat" was phoned in, I hope agents can get to the bottom of this quickly. Hopefully it wasn't a burner phone.

Still trying to figure that out ourselves, maybe a prank or dare I say another AM ploy.
There are so many weirdos and nutcases that come from places far and wide to insert themselves into high profile cases/events anymore, that it is hard to say whether the person who threatened is in any way related to the case or not until LE actually traces the call back to its source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member