SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many weirdos and nutcases that come from places far and wide to insert themselves into high profile cases/events anymore, that it is hard to say whether the person who threatened is in any way related to the case or not until LE actually traces the call back to its source.
Agreed, too many minds out there that make us keep an eye open at night at times. Situational awareness has been my best bud for many moons and imprint that on my better half everytime she go's about her day.

Not that I disagree with anything you wrote about PMPED, I'm sure this whole ordeal has weighed on them terribly.

But I'm assuming it was the firm's malpractice insurance that compensated AM's victims, right? The partners didn't have to reach into their own pockets to pay back the money.
Malpractice would cover the initial settlements hijacked and stolen by AM but not any additional resultant punitive damages and fees due clients. These amounts were likely paid out of the pockets of the partners.

At Closing Arguments Lawyers can say whatever they want to persuade Jurors. Does not have to be facts per se.

IMO if they declare a mistrial, make the hearing private or postpone the hearing too long that will lead to more bomb threats in the future. I pray the jury won't say that they are intimidated by this. This is not good.
Jury should have Protection IMPOV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member