SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed since AM gobbled up millions from the businesses and folk of the town and each day his thirst for money reaches further and further , got me checking my bank account up here in MI.
I have no problem with her getting financial help after the trial.
However, the defense could call her as a witness, ask her only one question (Are you raising money for Shelley Smith for her testimony?) and plant the seed that her testimony is somehow tainted, regardless of her answer. It could really damage the Prosecution’s case IMO.

WALTERBORO, S.C.
Bamberg attorney Chris Wilson had a casual phone conversation with Alex Murdaugh the night prosecutors allege Murdaugh murdered his wife and son at their rural Colleton County home.

Wilson said he was working on a broken pool pump while he and his wife watched “The Bachelor” on their porch, when Murdaugh called at 9:11 p.m. on June 7, 2021. Wilson asked if he could call him back later.

Murdaugh next texted Wilson at 9:52 p.m., simply saying “call me if you up.” Wilson called immediately and Murdaugh didn’t answer, which Wilson said was not unusual for him. When Wilson called again a minute later, Murdaugh told Wilson about his recent visit with his mother, and the two discussed an ongoing legal case they were working on. Murdaugh said he was almost home and asked to talk to him again tomorrow.

Wilson was woken up from bed a short time later by his “hysterical” wife and several missed phone calls and texts about the deaths of Maggie and Paul Murdaugh that evening. He said he called his children before he “grabbed some clothes” and headed to the Murdaugh house at Moselle around 11 p.m., and stayed there with Murdaugh until early the next morning.
[…]

The defense keeps beating that good guy, family man mask and again it's all good when your living the high life on the towns dime, millions. Think about it all those fun times with AM and he's paying for the festivities...on your dime.

I have no problem with her getting financial help after the trial.
However, the defense could call her as a witness, ask her only one question (Are you raising money for Shelley Smith for her testimony?) and plant the seed that her testimony is somehow tainted, regardless of her answer. It could really damage the Prosecution’s case IMO.
I've missed this part? Can you tell me or point me to a link where this is talked about? Thanks

I don’t think all Defense questions to Chris Wilson are helping the Defense. Griffin is trying to paint him as a great guy, and these two as oldest, closest friends, wives, families are friends…. YET AM betrayed him and purposely put his oldest friend in a terrible position personally, financially, legally and career-wise without that friend’s knowledge. That is undisputed, and tells me exactly what he was willing to do to those he ‘loved’ to save his own self. HOW does that help the Defense? It makes it worse and worse.

I don’t think all Defense questions to Chris Wilson are helping the Defense. Griffin is trying to paint him as a great guy, and these two as oldest, closest friends, wives, families are friends…. YET AM betrayed him and purposely put his oldest friend in a terrible position personally, financially, legally and career-wise without that friend’s knowledge. That is undisputed, and tells me exactly what he was willing to do to those he ‘loved’ to save his own self. HOW does that help the Defense? It makes it worse and worse.
Agreed all were just object's, a sponge to squeeze out what AM could and toss aside.

Has it been confirmed that it indeed is Shelley Smith's daughter that started the campaign? Reason I ask, there have been instances where a campaign was actually started by someone else, sometimes under sketchy circumstances, not saying this is the case here, but it entered my mind. It does seem a very bad idea to do this with the trial still ongoing, I could understand if this happened after the trial (if she suffered loss of wages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap