SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important part of the DNA testimony is that there is nothing on AM’s shoes even though he supposedly walked through carnage to check their pulses. That is completely contrary to what should be.
But then, AM had on different shoes when he went to his mom’s. Where are those topsiders? Why did he change shoes?

The most important part of the DNA testimony is that there is nothing on AM’s shoes even though he supposedly walked through carnage to check their pulses. That is completely contrary to what should be.
But then, AM had on different shoes when he went to his mom’s. Where are those topsiders? Why did he change shoes?

If I was the prosecution, the only question I would ask during re-direct is, "was there any blood on AM's shoes"

I'm confused, I don't see any of the jurors taking notes.
IIRC, the judge decided they could take notes and told the jurors that at the beginning of the trial, and he even was on video early on (a few days in) asking them if they wanted pad and pencil to take notes, and they all declined. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member